PSL vs SMV

You can miss this shit if you're neurotic enough. A neurotic person's mindset is to interpret any sign of interest as mere friendliness - I did this a lot in high school apparently and missed a lot of opportunities because of it. Sometimes it can unironically be hard to tell as a lot of daygame from women, especially in settings where they fear judgment from peers, is expressed in terms of friendliness and you can easily mistake it for politeness especially if you have a bitch mentality.
I feel like that happens to be, but I think that's just cope
If she smiles at you, if she goes out of her way to talk to you, if she makes it easy to talk to her and is receptive when you do, if she responds well to physical contact or offers physical contact (hug). Now that I know the signs its easy to tell for example which women in my social circles I have a chance with vs those I don't.
Also it is in your best interest to assume that there is possible interest and act on it instead of debating it. That is called "confidence". Obviously don't act on it like a sperg but if you're wondering if someone is interested in you, assume they are and act accordingly, then if you get bad feedback at least you didn't waste your time.

This, being attractive offers you so many boons in life outside of just success with women, its insane.
You don't know until you ask them. Many girls just like to touch people or hug them randomly and shit like that for no reason.

You're being autistic about it. SMV is about how much you can turn a woman on in a social situation, whether online or offline. And how many women you can do it to and their relative quality. No woman = no SMV. It's like talking about how fast your car is with no gas available.

I also cant even make sense of your post. Anything actual would be something real therefore proven and reliable.
idk what there even is to "make sense" of, the post is incredibly straightforward. I think you're the one being autistic mate.
I feel like that happens to be, but I think that's just cope

You don't know until you ask them. Many girls just like to touch people or hug them randomly and shit like that for no reason.
I do think at a certain level of attractiveness you will get approached a lot by women. But that is rare, especially since women are less likely in general to approach, they will only approach Chads. Most of us aren't Chads and probably never will be, although the goal of this forum is to become that. For the average dude he has to work his ass of and approach, assume interest, game, all this retarded shit and even then his chances will not be high. But make no mistake most people can get laid if they actually put in serious effort to do so - and that's all life is for a normie is putting in serious effort to get laid lmfao
As for the second part, watch the girl. One thing that clued me in that a girl was interested in me is that she would hang around me specifically a lot, hug and talk to me specifically - she wasn't treating other men around me the way she treated me. Don't be autistic about IOIs, just put yourself in the woman's shoes - why would she run up and give me a hug and hang on my every word and then tight-lipped smile politely at the other guy trying to talk her? I mean JFL man

Last edited: