PSLers overlook averageness

Just be good looking, but not too good looking theory

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Zylk
Is that why Cavil is a hollywood star talked about by millions of women while chico is a model that I saw on a shaving ad once?
Cavill is maesthetic, I’m talking in general
But you could make the same argument for giga prettyboy tik tok stars you understand? Guys who are even less masc than chico.

You can argue older women are consuming movies and younger women are consuming tiktok, easily.

Protect Timothee Chalamet GIF by Dune Movie
has higher SMV than all of them aside from maybe Henry Cavill lol

And yeah, both Chico Lachowsky and Tyler Maher still SMVmog all of them.
obviously wrong and Chalamet is more feminine than normal. He's a twink.

Prettyboys only appeal to tictoc alt girls and that's it. Drago and the other masc crew :)feelshehe::feelshmm::feelshah:) have appeal to literally everything.

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk and Bvnny.
Define averagemaxxed mogger? If you’re talking about the average face composite mogger with the oval jaw and extreme harmony, he’s very pleasant looking and higher psl but he doesn’t smv mog a guy with less averageness and a better lower third. At the absolute most they’re equal.

But if you’re talking about a top male model, that is to say a guy with the majority of his features (ratios basically) averaged + top tier jaw and top tier eye area (that’s what a top male model is.) then obviously they smv mog everybody.

The guy she wants to marry and the guy she wants to FUCK are not necessarily the same guy.
*be clearly above-average but not too much above-average to a point in which becomes uncanny theory
Because they're still in the averageness hailo range, meaning that they still look approachable to most girls

You niggas are simply too radical about shit, that's the thing, y'all can't conceive moderate approachs to things such as looks.
I have defined it before, averagemaxxed moggers are ppl with above-average traits (chad traits, per se) but not entering uncanny valley.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Tyler maher is much more masc than Chico and has higher smv. He literally contradicts you.

Average masculinity in a male btw, literally everyone mentioned masc mogs 90+ percent of men. Nothing average about them. Chico himself has larger bones than the typical guy.
View attachment 1718521

Muh average masculinity is nonsense. The only thing average you should have are ratios. You want as sharp features as possible.
bro if that's an average mtn, we're all underrating ourselves.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
I have defined it before, averagemaxxed moggers are ppl with above-average traits (chad traits, per se) but not entering uncanny valley.
Oh you’re confusing averaged with average
A guy who’s ridiculously averaged is SO far above average
You’re talking about medium ugly. What a medium ugly actually is, is a chad with a couple failoes making him less intimidating.

In a sense it’s true that that “mogs”, in a SENSE. but at the same time you’re never going to meet a top male model giga mogger, ever
Medium uglies technically slay more, because there’s just FUCKLOADS more of them, so they are the ones slaying for sure. But what are you thinking, that a top male model looking guy (especially one who isn’t surgerymaxxed at all) is going to get turned down by any woman, ever? It’s not gonna happen bro, she’s gonna fuck him. She’s gonna fuck the medium ugly (don’t fall for the name he’s not medium and he’s certainly not ugly) too. The only difference is she’s never gonna meet the top male model guy, but she will meet the medium ugly, there’s more of them.

I explained how it works, we’re not doing a back and forth here. At some point you’ll absorb the info

And I don’t need to tell you why comparing THOSE to THAT doesn’t prove anything
You didn't prove anything. You just made excuses.

'oh only older women watch movies these days'

Chico has lower appeal, that's why he's only a model.

Look at Opry, he has appeared on Tayler Swift's music video before. Opry is also has higher SMV, there have been tinder tests proving it.

Oh you’re confusing averaged with average
A guy who’s ridiculously averaged is SO far above average
You’re talking about medium ugly. What a medium ugly actually is, is a chad with a couple failoes making him less intimidating.

In a sense it’s true that that “mogs”, in a SENSE. but at the same time you’re never going to meet a top male model giga mogger, ever
Medium uglies technically slay more, because there’s just FUCKLOADS more of them, so they are the ones slaying for sure. But what are you thinking, that a top male model looking guy (especially one who isn’t surgerymaxxed at all) is going to get turned down by any woman, ever? It’s not gonna happen bro, she’s gonna fuck him. She’s gonna fuck the medium ugly (don’t fall for the name he’s not medium and he’s certainly not ugly) too. The only difference is she’s never gonna meet the top male model guy, but she will meet the medium ugly, there’s more of them.
The whole point of the thread was about appeal, Chico has more appeal than someone like Hernán because of the reasons I pointed out, doesn't mean that both of them are unable to slay tho, chad can always slay, it's just that some chads can slay more women than others...

chadlite with high appeal can even outslay chad with lower appeal some times (Niko has more matches than Amnesia for example, but Amnesia would, most probably, win a mog battle against him).

You didn't prove anything. You just made excuses.

'oh only older women watch movies these days'

Chico has lower appeal, that's why he's only a model.

Look at Opry, he has appeared on Tayler Swift's music video before. Opry is also has higher SMV, there have been tinder tests proving it.
We’re not doing a back and forth
And we’re not even going to begin to touch on why tinder tests using easily searchable mms like opry and chico is asinine.

You could make the same argument about drago. And then you could make the same argument about leonardo dicaprio. And I’M the one not proving anything? Lol k.
Pay attention to the fact that I’m giving you COUNTEREXAMPLES to explain why your examples don’t work, I’m NOT giving you my one true opinions when I do that.

I gave you the info. The real truth, that you’re for sure not ready to hear yet, is that mogging doesn’t exist. Life is about passing thresholds, once you do, she’s gonna get around to fucking everyone who passes.

The whole point of the thread was about appeal, Chico has more appeal than someone like Hernán because of the reasons I pointed out, doesn't mean that both of them are unable to slay tho, chad can always slay, it's just that some chads can slay more women than others...

chadlite with high appeal can even outslay chad with lower appeal some times (Niko has more matches than Amnesia for example, but Amnesia would, most probably, win a mog battle against him).
Appeal doesn’t exist
The girl that fucks niko will fuck amnesia too
It is what it is, life is all about thresholds and both pass (well no, types exist. Niko and amnesia are different enough types that some girls will fuck amnesia and not niko and vise versa. Doesn’t really mean one is higher appeal though, just different demographics.)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.
Appeal doesn’t exist
The girl that fucks niko will fuck amnesia too
It is what it is, life is all about thresholds and both pass
That sounds like a reductive approach to what I'm talking about tbh

That sounds like a reductive approach to what I'm talking about tbh

But reductive is the only approach because these topics are massively more simple than anyone wants to accept in reality

We’re not doing a back and forth
And we’re not even going to begin to touch on why tinder tests using easily searchable mms like opry and chico is asinine.

You could make the same argument about drago. And then you could make the same argument about leonardo dicaprio. And I’M the one not proving anything? Lol k.
Pay attention to the fact that I’m giving you COUNTEREXAMPLES to explain why your examples don’t work, I’m NOT giving you my one true opinions when I do that.

I gave you the info. The real truth, that you’re for sure not ready to hear yet, is that mogging doesn’t exist. Life is about passing thresholds, once you do, she’s gonna get around to fucking everyone who passes.
Leo was always less popular than Brad pitt.

I hear people talk about brad more than leo. It's because masc looks have higher appeal.

Leo was always less popular than Brad pitt.

I hear people talk about brad more than leo. It's because masc looks have higher appeal.
Objectively not true and not even measurable

Leo johnny depp and brad pitt are the hollywood trio
Those are the 3 that everyone talks about
You can’t even begin to claim that one is “more popular” than the others, EVERYONE knows all 3.
Retarded of you to even try that.

But reductive is the only approach because these topics are massively more simple than anyone wants to accept in reality
Women would choose Amnesia over Niko any day. That's the whole point of having higher appeal

Objectively not true and not even measurable

Leo johnny depp and brad pitt are the hollywood trio
Those are the 3 that everyone talks about
You can’t even begin to claim that one is “more popular” than the others, EVERYONE knows all 3.
Retarded of you to even try that.
He's still better known, especially after the 90s.

Women would choose Amnesia over Niko any day. That's the whole point of having higher appeal
Niko has more matches than Amnesia for example, but Amnesia would, most probably, win a mog battle against him.
Niko is literally the person with the most amount of matches in the entire forum lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
there isn't choosing, she's gonna fuck both, worst case scenario it's at different stages in her life. at high psl levels, types come into play, for example, there are 0 younger girls who will pick a masc chad over a prettyboy chad. if anything though there ARE a decent amount of older women who WILL pick a prettyboy over a masc chad, which I could easily use to try to claim that prettyboys have more "appeal" than masc chads but i won't because I know for certain that the world does not, has not, and will never work in that way.

He's still better known, especially after the 90s.
he's not
everyone knows all 3
that is an objective fact

there are not any people who know brad pitt, that don't know leonardo dicaprio or johnny depp
and the same is true with any of the other ones, all johnny depp knowers also know brad pitt, etc etc.

this is stupid that you're trying to argue this
this is not up for debate
everyone knows that trio, in the world
shithole countries even know them all

there isn't choosing, she's gonna fuck both, worst case scenario it's at different stages in her life. at high psl levels, types come into play, for example, there are 0 younger girls who will pick a masc chad over a prettyboy chad. if anything though there ARE a decent amount of older women who WILL pick a prettyboy over a masc chad, which I could easily use to try to claim that prettyboys have more "appeal" than masc chads but i won't because I know for certain that the world does not, has not, and will never work in that way.
Then why do jock types slay in highschool while prettyboys get bullied by chad and women?

Humans evolved a certain way. Being pretty as a man isn't sexy.

Look at meeks. Literally got out of prison and became rich because of the way he looked.
50EE9EE8 C8CC 427A BB53 243087B30367

What about rameriez? He has the biggest bones out of anyone other than drago. He literally has those young female tic toc types making shit bideos about him after all these years.
E062D580 9F30 4E03 B7C5 581BC42ADD4C

Masc bvll looks are the ideal, simple as.

he's not
everyone knows all 3
that is an objective fact

there are not any people who know brad pitt, that don't know leonardo dicaprio or johnny depp
and the same is true with any of the other ones, all johnny depp knowers also know brad pitt, etc etc.

this is stupid that you're trying to argue this
this is not up for debate
everyone knows that trio, in the world
shithole countries even know them all
Brad pitt is talked about MORE. People think about him more often.

Then why do jock types slay in highschool while prettyboys get bullied by chad and women?

Humans evolved a certain way. Being pretty as a man isn't sexy.

Look at meeks. Literally got out of prison and became rich because of the way he looked.
View attachment 1718593

What about rameriez? He has the biggest bones out of anyone other than drago. He literally has those young female tic toc types making shit bideos about him after all these years.
View attachment 1718597

Masc bvll looks are the ideal, simple as.
meeks is like the second closest thing to a prettyboy that the black world has to offer maybe next to asap rocky.
ramirez is not in any universe a masc chad, his appeal comes from him looking like some prettyboy evil cartoon villain , not even CLOSE to masc chad jock (jfl at ever having to say any of those words but that's the best way to describe it)

nobody gets bullied but autistic uggos. actually autistic people in general, no normal person has ever been bullied.
It's becoming clear what's happening here, let me guess, you think you're a prettyboy and you're trying to explain why you're unsuccessful with girls despite being some ultra aesthetic mogger huh?
you overrated yourself kiddo.

Brad pitt is talked about MORE. People think about him more often.
they're all 3 talked about the same and even if they're not that's not even CLOSE to being measurable
especially not with some autist's anecdotes jfl
I hope you're shitposting, if not then you're really fucking dumb dude

if that were even true (it's not) you could EASILY debunk it by saying that it's because leo and johnny depp descended while brad pitt didn't, it's so easy to destroy this dogshit idea what the fuck you have to be shitposting there's no way

meeks is like the second closest thing to a prettyboy that the black world has to offer maybe next to asap rocky.
ramirez is not in any universe a masc chad, his appeal comes from him looking like some prettyboy evil cartoon villain , not even CLOSE to masc chad jock (jfl at ever having to say any of those words but that's the best way to describe it)

nobody gets bullied but autistic uggos. actually autistic people in general, no normal person has ever been bullied.
It's becoming clear what's happening here, let me guess, you think you're a prettyboy and you're trying to explain why you're unsuccessful with girls despite being some ultra aesthetic mogger huh?
you overrated yourself kiddo.
You think this is a prettyboy
D7F61057 43A3 438B B53C 41A26F0CFE7B
3EF8D600 0E90 4FF4 B125 DD965BC75676

It's clear you just want to pull shit out your ass. Im done with you.

drago doesn't deviate from averageness that much to consider it to be a failo imo

You think this is a prettyboy
View attachment 1718605
View attachment 1718604

It's clear you just want to pull shit out your ass. Im done with you.
black people don't have prettyboys
meeks is closest thing next to asap rocky.

ironic that you picked like one of the absolute prettiest pictures of ramirez
you can't even cherrypick properly.

let's say neither are prettyboys
do you think they look like MASC CHADS? they don't. imagine them next to drago. compare to the "highschool jock" that you yourself talked about earlier. they're not that.

I think a big part of your confusion is that you don't understand what maesthetic is, you think maesthetic is the same as masc chad

black people don't have prettyboys
meeks is closest thing next to asap rocky.

ironic that you picked like one of the absolute prettiest pictures of ramirez
you can't even cherrypick properly.
Shit excuse for meeks. He's obviously masc.

I don't need to cherry pick. He's highly masc in all photos.

Shit excuse for meeks. He's obviously masc.

I don't need to cherry pick. He's highly masc in all photos.
ramirez is masc? ramirez is highly masc?
are you a little girl? you have to be trannymaxxed or some shit, you think every guy is masc holy shit.

ramirez is masc? ramirez is highly masc?
are you a little girl? you have to be trannymaxxed or some shit, you think every guy is masc holy shit.
you're a fucking idiot.
2F997FCD B210 4B80 B224 79237EECEF4F

you keep showing me pictures of this big cheekbone pretty eyes having pretty lips having pretty-leaning maesthetic and trying to tell me that it's a masc chad
what is wrong with you
You truely are retarded if you don't see how high set zygos, hollow cheeks and wide chin dont make you masc.

You truely are retarded if you don't see how high set zygos, hollow cheeks and wide chin dont make you masc.
hollow cheeks don't make you masc that's asinine
he's not a prettyboy, he's pretty-leaning maesthetic. which means he's not a masc chad.

he has BIG zygos (latino trait) which a big part of why he's pretty-leaning, small sharp zygos are the masc ones.
he has masc features, he's not a masc chad. understand the difference. the fact that you think a prettyboy is a fucking tranny is telling.

all prettyboys have masc traits. you can't be good looking as a man without masc traits.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 16984
hollow cheeks don't make you masc that's asinine
he's not a prettyboy, he's pretty-leaning maesthetic. which means he's not a masc chad.

he has BIG zygos (latino trait) which a big part of why he's pretty-leaning, small sharp zygos are the masc ones.
he has masc features, he's not a masc chad. understand the difference. the fact that you think a prettyboy is a fucking tranny is telling.
Absolute retard. :feelsuhh:

Harmony is everything and all of my ratios are fcked.

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Blackgymmax
And what about someone like Andreas Eriksen?
View attachment 1718476View attachment 1718477
A lot of his characteristics are extrapolated from the average attractive, but he still looks good.
Because there's some features that are considered more attractive when you deviate from the average. However I'm betting his facial ratios are amazing regardless. There's 3 ways to be high af psl/smv face wise you have a few minor failos and some giga halo extremes, no failos but nothing really facially outstanding (amazing ratios but just good features), and then there's just being a tera mogger with ideal ratios no failos and God tier extreme features

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
Water. People here are retards though. The hottest foids are those with facial averageness, not the gucci model ones with autistic alien bony faces. Same shit applies to guys.
Agreed.

This:
ab6761610000e5eb049f0c05a82290431f80273a

is much more attractive than this:
220316075024-01-bella-hadid-2022-super-tease.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Protect Timothee Chalamet GIF by Dune Movie
has higher SMV than all of them aside from maybe Henry Cavill lol

And yeah, both Chico Lachowsky and Tyler Maher still SMVmog all of them.
Only to a limited agegroup though. Any girl above the age of 23 is going to pick Cavill, etc and not that prettyboy.
Between 20-23 it's probably already 50/50.

So you have insane appeal to girls age 14-23. But 14-18 tends to be off-limits. So ur stuck with 18-23 only.

Agreed.

This:
ab6761610000e5eb049f0c05a82290431f80273a

is much more attractive than this:
220316075024-01-bella-hadid-2022-super-tease.jpg
The upper girl is stacylite and could model herself. There's nothing 'average' about her. It's just a different look/appeal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Hernia drago is no god. He is a false idol of the image of ogres. May Gandy vanquish him amen. :Comfy:
Never understand why that spic is so hyped by homosexuals in this shithole.
Dude looks low-class and uncanny asf.
And outside of his turbo frauding photoshoot modelling pics he doesnt look that good.
(Still goodlooking obviously but nothing outstanding at all)
V9lo6ncg0oj81

He also remind me of Marcus phoenix from gears of wars lmao
Cog marcusfenix universe 708x398 de42c00357f9417b941d215c6a473989

Too uncanny-looking tbh.
There is a lot of chads who appeal mog him and looks more aesthetic than him honestly.

Your @Bvnny. ness is also overlooked here.