volcel if you wouldnt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: paulie_walnuts and Exafc
Guess I am a volcel

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Alexanderr
I suppose I am a volcel.

[News] Psychology Today: People Females Refusing To Date Transgenders Their Looksmatch Is ‘Dehumanizing’

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, BigBiceps, dodt and 12 others
also psychology today "incels are suffering from entitlement and toxic masculinity for wanting validation from the opposite sex"

• +1
Reactions: paulie_walnuts, AspiringChad and Deleted member 245
unironically if you literally choose to change you fucking gender by taking hrt and cut your dick off then i don't think you're mentally healthy tbh and probably should be locked up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, 195cm, AspiringChad and 1 other person
(((Psychology today)))

• +1
Reactions: MrCucumber, AspiringChad and mojopin
(((Psychology today)))

I’d date a trans girl if she passes well (including voice) and started HRT as a kid or teen. Honestly they’re often more feminine than cis girls, and they can understand us better as guys.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: love=everything, ChoSeungHui and androidcel
Trannies -> euthanasia

• So Sad
Reactions: Exafc
I’d date a trans girl if she passes well (including voice) and started HRT as a kid or teen. Honestly they’re often more feminine than cis girls, and they can understand us better as guys.

Gay

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual, ItzOgre and ChoSeungHui
legit son
Not really. Being attracted to femininity is not gay.
aYM56X1.jpg
rate her (male)

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
I met an FTM trans recently with a deep ass voice and feminine mannerisms/micro expressions and it was uncanny af ngl. He was like a lesbian with a voice filter

Last edited:

Last edited:
not even rome under nero was this depraved and degenerate. there needs to be a purge of some sort. overpopulation+aggressive social and financial hierarchies=death of civilization

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
not even rome under nero was this depraved and degenerate. there needs to be a purge of some sort. overpopulation+aggressive social and financial hierarchies=death of civilization

Ever heard of the Weimar republic?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I find it dehumanizing to me that the sexiest bitches don't want to suck my dick and let me donkey punch them

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Well they do remove part of themselves so you really can't call them 100% human it would be better to call them 99% human aka subhuman. Makes sense no?

volcel if you wouldnt

VOLCEL IF YOU WOUDN'T FUCK A DOG VOLCEL IF YOU WOUDN'T FUCK A CORPSE STOP BEING A SEXIST MISOGYNIST INCEL SWEATY JFL

the same people say ugly men are not entitled to sex and intimacy is wrong and that they should focuse on something different

just lol at their cognitive dissonance level

tenor.gif

this is so redpill lmao

reminds of a newspaper who published an articel on how pathetic it is for men to visit prostitutes just to release an praising articel about a "sex therapist" whose job was it basically to jerk of handicapped (like paralysed, mentally retarded) people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back