Ptosis Surgery + Epicanthoplasty Experience and Observations

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
Summary of the surgery:

- Got it done yesterday, the overall process was PAINFUL and extremely brutal. IDC what they tell you that shit hurts BAD even with local anesthesia. It took over 3 hours for the entire operation, and i was AWAKE the whole time. They were literally slicing my eyelids, cutting out the corners open while i was awake and pulling out fat and burning off muscle. I could SMELL my own flesh and muscle burning, and i’m still traumatized by it. Honestly most of you incels wouldn’t be able to handle it. Everyone talks about getting surgery like it’s a walk in the park, but that shit its brutal bros 😭 it’s not for the weak.

- I did this surgery while i was on accutane, as l mentioned previously. I will be keeping an eye on the formation of the scar and overall healing process. Will prob be stopping accutane for now because my surgeon told me to stop and i’m gonna be at home recovering and won’t be seeing anyone for at least a month so idc how my skin looks.

Current observations after the surgery:

- My eyelids are currently still swollen and sore af, they look crazy. The right eyelid looks lower than the left now . They told me it’s normal just due to swelling and it’ll even out with time. Hope i wasn’t botched :lul:

- My left eye looks better already ( the one affected by ptosis) PFL length was increased by 0.4mm each eye. My eyes look slightly wider now, more almond shaped and less chink-like

- Overall satisfied with the result, my goal of curing ptosis in my left eye was achieved , combined with the medial epicanthoplasty and i am already +0.5psl

- Slight concerns about the right eyelid being too low though. But just gotta let it heal fully (3-6 months) to be able to judge the final result properly and determine whether a revision on the right eye is necessary.

No pics because i’m too high inhib and my eyes are swollen af now so there’s no point anyway, maybe once the swelling has gone

1/3 hardmaxxes completed, 2 more to go :ogre:

Anyways, if you have any questions feel free to ask, will try to answer when i can cos my vision is still blurry and eyes super swollen :hnghn:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625, Amadeus, 5.5psl and 2 others
can you post a pic of someone with ptosis comparable to yours and how you think it wil llook after

i mcurious about this surgery

also was the pain coming from the epicanthoplasty or the ptosis repair

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and lepo2317
can you post a pic of someone with ptosis comparable to yours and how you think it wil llook after

i mcurious about this surgery

also was the pain coming from the epicanthoplasty or the ptosis repair
It was sort of like this pic, just my left eye was worse than right

Attachments

• Ptosis eyes.jpg
    Ptosis eyes.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Nah i'd rather be fully asian or fully white. Mixed race hapas usually end up getting the worst features of both races :lul:
What are your other 2 planned Hardmaxxes
Septorhinoplasty for my subhuman deviated nose, and bimax/trimax for my recessed face. But honestly considering how brutal the surgeries are and expensive, i might only get one of them

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
are you still online here @alphaChadpeasant911 ?

Summary of the surgery:

- Got it done yesterday, the overall process was PAINFUL and extremely brutal. IDC what they tell you that shit hurts BAD even with local anesthesia. It took over 3 hours for the entire operation, and i was AWAKE the whole time. They were literally slicing my eyelids, cutting out the corners open while i was awake and pulling out fat and burning off muscle. I could SMELL my own flesh and muscle burning, and i’m still traumatized by it. Honestly most of you incels wouldn’t be able to handle it. Everyone talks about getting surgery like it’s a walk in the park, but that shit its brutal bros 😭 it’s not for the weak.

- I did this surgery while i was on accutane, as l mentioned previously. I will be keeping an eye on the formation of the scar and overall healing process. Will prob be stopping accutane for now because my surgeon told me to stop and i’m gonna be at home recovering and won’t be seeing anyone for at least a month so idc how my skin looks.

Current observations after the surgery:

- My eyelids are currently still swollen and sore af, they look crazy. The right eyelid looks lower than the left now . They told me it’s normal just due to swelling and it’ll even out with time. Hope i wasn’t botched :lul:

- My left eye looks better already ( the one affected by ptosis) PFL length was increased by 0.4mm each eye. My eyes look slightly wider now, more almond shaped and less chink-like

- Overall satisfied with the result, my goal of curing ptosis in my left eye was achieved , combined with the medial epicanthoplasty and i am already +0.5psl

- Slight concerns about the right eyelid being too low though. But just gotta let it heal fully (3-6 months) to be able to judge the final result properly and determine whether a revision on the right eye is necessary.

No pics because i’m too high inhib and my eyes are swollen af now so there’s no point anyway, maybe once the swelling has gone

1/3 hardmaxxes completed, 2 more to go :ogre:

Anyways, if you have any questions feel free to ask, will try to answer when i can cos my vision is still blurry and eyes super swollen :hnghn:
Name surgeon and pm pics

why did this surgery take 3 hrs? at least for ptsosis/bleph surgery it's supposed to take like 30 min

why did this surgery take 3 hrs? at least for ptsosis/bleph surgery it's supposed to take like 30 min
The surgeon was trash tbh now that i think abou it, he was a fucking breast surgeon. my ptosis is relapsing and its only been 7 months. :feelswah:

I'm gonna go to korea and get it done with an actual professional occuloplastic surgoen :feelshah: but gotta save up first
Can you give some Korean surgeon recommendations for epicanthoplasty?

Can you give some Korean surgeon recommendations for epicanthoplasty?
Mina Plastic surgery, JW plastic surgery clinic. Also Dr. Edward Kwak in NYC

• Love it
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer