PUBERTYMAXXING (potential cels gtfih)

S

SwerveGG

Iron
quick water thread just need replies, i’m 16, on 500 mg test e a week, Aromasin 12.5 EOD, Masteron 200 mg a week being bought soon, same with hgh, bonesmashing, proper posture, mewing, chewing with incisors, gymcelling, chin tucks, beltpulling, towelpulling, cranial facial release via balloon couple times a week. what more do i need to be doing lmk.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dsheppa, watah, qazw and 3 others
Surgery cause this is all cope

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, wastedspermcel, abiadamdelirdi and 1 other person
sounds like larp

What is this LOAD of bullshit HAAH4AHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAH YOU ARE NOT ASCENDING NIGGER ENJOY OILY SKIN HAIRLOSS AND RUINING YOUR HORMONESSSSSSSS ABHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:hnghn:A:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zanema210, Sapieeen and PsychoDsk
@PsychoDsk @castizo nigga i cant believe this wtf mewing and roids at the same sentence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and PsychoDsk
This is just cope do the basic things bro gym active eat well sleep well maybe a few supplements such as k2 and vit d or something but rest is cope
Genetics win

@PsychoDsk @castizo nigga i cant believe this wtf mewing and roids at the same sentence
Damn nigga you changed your opinion on the roids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ksander, Rzn and asdvek
quick water thread just need replies, i’m 16, on 500 mg test e a week, Aromasin 12.5 EOD, Masteron 200 mg a week being bought soon, same with hgh, bonesmashing, proper posture, mewing, chewing with incisors, gymcelling, chin tucks, beltpulling, towelpulling, cranial facial release via balloon couple times a week. what more do i need to be doing lmk.
Good cycle tho

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Did you think Barrett did all of this , hexum, gandy, even hernan , all your fav psl gods ? No.
They just got lean and aged (Barrett surgery maxxed but whatever)
Genetics buddy

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
This is just cope do the basic things bro gym active eat well sleep well maybe a few supplements such as k2 and vit d or something but rest is cope
Genetics win
if you fuck in early puberty you have to overcompensate doing this crazy shit, even if u have mogger genes

• +1
what the fuck is that
bro's clownmaxxing
I'm imagining bro laid down on his bed with a balloon in his mouth and asking his mom to blow it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, ikadelix, Outerz14 and 1 other person
You shouldn't use Testosterone Enanthate and Masteron at the same time.

Instead buy Testosterone Propionate. It makes you hold less water while Test E bloats you. Basically Test E and Masteron work against each other since one bloats the one dries out. Get propionate.

If you already ordered, then it's over. This is what happens when you don't do research and just buy random shit.

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and Outerz14
Did you think Barrett did all of this , hexum, gandy, even hernan , all your fav psl gods ? No.
They just got lean and aged (Barrett surgery maxxed but whatever)
Genetics buddy
none of them had shitty puberty’s either? lol, imagine jb mouthbreathed and played fortnite all day with mental issues, he would prolly not be the jb we know.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
if you fuck in early puberty you have to overcompensate doing this crazy shit, even if u have mogger genes
Look at Cavill hexum and hernan bro

You shouldn't use Testosterone Enanthate and Masteron at the same time.

Instead buy Testosterone Propionate. It makes you hold less water while Test E bloats you. Basically Test E and Masteron work against each other since one bloats the one dries out. Get propionate.

If you already ordered, then it's over. This is what happens when you don't do research and just buy random shit.
no one gives af about temporary bloat. it’s about building bones in puberty. idgaf if i’m bloated for now

none of them had shitty puberty’s either? lol, imagine jb mouthbreathed and played fortnite all day with mental issues, he would prolly not be the jb we know.
Most psl gods grew up fat (unideal puberty)
Bro for most of my puberty I was a fat fuck eating goyslop all day and playing video games .
Still came out with a mogger jaw and im just doing the basic stuff now and get told I have chad potential .
Genetics

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd and maarda
if you wanna grow bro you need t inject at least 20 iu hgh daily and I would recommend the double amount of test tbh

no one gives af about temporary bloat. it’s about building bones in puberty. idgaf if i’m bloated for now
Retard they work against each other so they're not at their full potential

• +1
what about them? hexum was mtn at 20
Just do the basic stuff for sure but there’s literally no point blasting drugs won’t change your genes

Also
1. You're not building any bones, you'll see it later
2. You are missing out on teen love

Most psl gods grew up fat (unideal puberty)
Bro for most of my puberty I was a fat fuck eating goyslop all day and playing video games .
Still came out with a mogger jaw and im just doing the basic stuff now and get told I have chad potential .
Genetics
that’s good for u, look up epigenetics. mouthbreathing since 10 years old no doubt will make ur face worse jfl at ur argument against basic human anatomy

Also
1. You're not building any bones, you'll see it later
2. You are missing out on teen love
i have a gf, not missing out. and jfl saying steroids don’t create bones lol

you're right but it's too late at 16, you need surgery

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd and noahwillascend
if you wanna grow bro you need t inject at least 20 iu hgh daily and I would recommend the double amount of test tbh
can’t tell if this is a troll or not, should i up the dose boys, how much for 20 iu hgh daily

• +1
that’s good for u, look up epigenetics. mouthbreathing since 10 years old no doubt will make ur face worse jfl at ur argument against basic human anatomy
Ur 16 anyway most of your cranium is probs fully developed unlesss your an exception
Anyway doing this at 16 is genuinely crazy

• +1
you're right but it's too late at 16, you need surgery
not true, zeta, hexum, jon, the list goes on, especially if ur manipulating your hormones

• JFL
and jfl saying steroids don’t create bones lol
They literally fucking don't. I'm experienced in this. You'll see later.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and noahwillascend
not true, zeta, hexum, jon, the list goes on, especially if ur manipulating your hormones
Jfl at zeta all he did was get lean dye his hair black and fraud

Ur 16 anyway most of your cranium is probs fully developed unlesss your an exception
Anyway doing this at 16 is genuinely crazy
how u gonna say 16 is too old to make changes, then say too young to do big shit, cope bro. ascension is always possible if you have the genes

can’t tell if this is a troll or not, should i up the dose boys, how much for 20 iu hgh daily
it's not a troll if you are already 16. you probably only have 2 - 3 years left for growing and starting aromasin NOW will probably only let your growth plates open for 6 months more.

I
Id also put Josh mcgregor in that list.
But you’re forgetting . They were all fat / bloated and had hidden bones. You can see Hexums pictures you can see his bones

it's not a troll if you are already 16. you probably only have 2 - 3 years left for growing and starting aromasin NOW will probably only let your growth plates open for 6 months more.
how much for that much hgh, i might be a late bloomer facially, i get toldnmy face hasn’t changed much since middle school

• +1
I

Id also put Josh mcgregor in that list.
But you’re forgetting . They were all fat / bloated and had hidden bones. You can see Hexums pictures you can see his bones
yea exactly josh too, no point in arguing if u can ascend or not lol, do the work, and if it happens u ascend

B
yea def bro, ltn to chad through hair color!!!! everyone dye ur hair black guys
Bro was not ltn lmao
Look at him like one year before the transformation he looks the same except leaner

how much for that much hgh, i might be a late bloomer facially, i get toldnmy face hasn’t changed much since middle school
Anyway bro im not saying not to do it im just saying its probs cope and it won’t change anything except making your balls shrink and age like fuck for at max minimal changes and you’ll suffer later in life when your pituitary gland doesn’t work anymore

Just natural t max which will max out the amount of puberty you have left . Use a tanner scale calculator to see how much you have left

yea def bro, ltn to chad through hair color!!!! everyone dye ur hair black guys
No but leanmaxxing squinting and contacts. AND GENETICS MOST IMPORTANTLY AND PUBERTY

5iuthats it you don't need 20iu jfl

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
There is so much bro science in this thread

RETARD

• +1
Masteron is a meme dumbass