Public message for certain folks

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
@Rift678
@Rob Paul'sHeight

You two are the ones I saw right now but there're more people.

Stop that mess of saying x30001 left because of Lifeisgood72

They're both great users, probably better than you two and folks who are following that trend.

It was nothing but a misunderstanding that for some reason or another could not be talked through.

x30001 said many times he wanted to quite the forum multiple times. I myself have PM's. I appreciate his help, most of us do, but we all get along and I did not see any problem that couldn't be solved if he wanted to continue participating on the forum.

Next time someone molests @Lifeisgood72 we'll get into a fight. Stop acting like a bunch of idiots and receive the collagen saving grace.

Bye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Alt Number 3
@Lifeisgood72 collagen :feelshehe:

Shut your mouth, inel

who cares those subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Pulp

Thank you.

And his advice didn’t even work for me anyways. None of his skincare products that he reccomend did anything for me and he even told me near the end to just stop doing everything and wait for my collagen to magically come back.

At this point I’m considering stem cell therapy or some shit to regrow my cells. I’m visiting a doctor soon and I’ll talk to her about it.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
@Rift678
@Rob Paul'sHeight

You two are the ones I saw right now but there're more people.

Stop that mess of saying x30001 left because of Lifeisgood72

They're both great users, probably better than you two and folks who are following that trend.

It was nothing but a misunderstanding that for some reason or another could not be talked through.

x30001 said many times he wanted to quite the forum multiple times. I myself have PM's. I appreciate his help, most of us do, but we all get along and I did not see any problem that couldn't be solved if he wanted to continue participating on the forum.

Next time someone molests @Lifeisgood72 we'll get into a fight. Stop acting like a bunch of idiots and receive the collagen saving grace.

Bye.

Thanks for clearing it out,

bro.