Public Transport is Hell!

H

Hardmaxx.aze

Iron
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Posts
28
Reputation
25
As a poorcel using public transportation, especially buses in a 3rd world country is an absolute nightmare.

I have to travel for work & back, by subway + bus, and the amount of societal degeneracy I see on a daily is insane. Particularly the entitled foids of all ages, old men and the "white knights." For example I almost never give my seat to others. AND WHY THE FUCK, SHOULD I GIVE MY SEAT TO YOUR ENTITLED ASS.

1.From an objective standpoint the old men,(50+), have lived over twice the time as myself, hence had to either, make sure they're financially capable to afford a car, or not freaking complain about standing in a crowded transport.

2. When it comes to foids, the young foids have no right / don't deserve to seat over young men. Yet, they + all the above mentioned 3 groups will make a scene, if I, a 6"1, muscular young guy, will not stand up for them. And old foids, had only one purpose in their life: to find a man, who is financially capable enough to take care of them, OR as the new term "independent/career woman" set up their lives themselves. So they don't have the right either, as they failed at both.
Lastly, the most absurd thing is, that the two female agre groups, absolutely HATE each other. Never in my life have I seen a young foid, stand up from her seat for an old one!

3. White knights, those who are ultimately responsible for such behavior, putting women on a pedestal, due to being worthless simps and unable to "pull" however else. I would rather die a KHHV-LTN (my current form), rather than degrade to their level.

4. A few times I have played deaf on purpose. One particular situation was, that I was coming back after work + football by bus, and I always wear ear buds to block the noise, don't even listen to music half of the time.
And this mid 40s botched foid was approaching close to my seat, and I obviously ignored as I should. The mid 40s bald underbitemaxxer behind me, started shouting for me to stand up and give her place, and after ignoring him for 2 minutes, he tapped me on the shoulder. I took my earbuds out, turned around at his subhuman angry face, and mumbled something in "deaf lingo."
The amount of embarrassment he felt made him turn red, and he just stood up himself and gave the foid his seat. Lol, that honestly made my whole week


Another thing I hate is the amount of altercations/"fights" that happen in public transports. This unaccomplished subhuman moids (spiritually), always make sure to compensate/boost their ego, by "standing up for themselves," when someone in a CROWDED subway/bus even touches them slightly. Luckily, never happens to me, cause I either sit (lol), and cause I'm relatively imposing from a physical standpoint.


Hardmaxxing and geomaxxing to a quiet east Asian suburb is my only hope atp.



#OBO2027
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
I swear on my life not one nigga is reading this
 

Similar threads

Crimx991
Replies
4
Views
33
fallendown
fallendown
buccalfatremoval
Replies
2
Views
32
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
DarkAscender
Replies
5
Views
73
try2beme
try2beme
incel55
Replies
1
Views
45
Fragments
F
incel55
Replies
10
Views
88
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top