Puerto Ricans

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
A lot more Puerto Ricans in these type of spaces than you think. One way I can tell who’s Puerto Rican Irl is by height ngl.

A lot of the white really turbo manlets you see irl are Puerto Rican. I worked with these blue eyed med looking dudes who were 5’2 - 5’4 but funny enough they were Puerto Rican.

But yea Puerto Ricans are turbo common behind a lot of American users. Most Hispanics I know irl are Puerto Rican in New England

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma, Beetlejuice and Xangsane
@yandex99 @TheDarkEnigma

Puerto ricans in Cleveland are all ghetto and look balanced lightskin mestizo with some castizos but it's a small minority.

Otoh because I look like a olive castizo heavily Spaniard eye area Hispanic(I look Andalusian and could also pass as a Morisco), Puerto Rican girls smile at me and their eyes light up whenever they see me

When I was in Miami I got catcalled a few times by cuban chicks

I have average aesthetics but badboy sex appeal face

I'm not handsome in a pretty or classical sense but I look like a incubus in terms of sex appeal and my Mexican friends mom asked me to fuck in front of him but she was blonde white

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
A lot more Puerto Ricans in these type of spaces than you think. One way I can tell who’s Puerto Rican Irl is by height ngl.

A lot of the white really turbo manlets you see irl are Puerto Rican. I worked with these blue eyed med looking dudes who were 5’2 - 5’4 but funny enough they were Puerto Rican.

But yea Puerto Ricans are turbo common behind a lot of American users. Most Hispanics I know irl are Puerto Rican in New England
Legit European Latinos or just mutts?

Boricuas don't have the butt here unfortunately

I think Colombians have the biggest culo

• +1
Legit European Latinos or just mutts?
All latinos are mutts so are all Arabs y'all got mongol and black blood as well as white Aryan due to the slave trade

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Xangsane
Only non mutt Arabs are mandeans and christians

Another thing about Hispanics is whenever you enter a room with at least four Hispanics the quantum energy of the place brings joy due to how 'feliz'the Latino soul is

I've felt this tangeble quantum energy field in Latino restaurants,Miami,Puerto Rico and portugal

• +1
Depends on how white passing they are

but yeah the majority of them are subhuman. One of my friends is Puerto Rican and he gets 0 play

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acion and ElTruecel
Depends on how white passing they are

but yeah the majority of them are lol subhuman. One of my friends is Puerto Rican and he gets 0 play
In Cleveland almost all young Rican mestizos(balanced)look decent to good and are tall

They do well with their own and black redbones and lightskins

Puerto Rican men are never into white women

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Arcturus
Puerto Rican men are never into white women
this is true. My friend only goes for ethnic women but even then he can't really get them

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back