Puffiness/bloating of the face as a teen

mihail

mihail

Iron
Hello! I am 15years old and i am around 12% body fat ( i have been super lean my whole life-my ribs can be seen, viseable abs,etc)
However i have seen that my face is not as lean as my body.My face is round and looks a little chubby.This obviasly make me look uglier and goes against my jaw defenision.
I have looked already what i can do for my problem but the only solutions i have found is:
To lose fat -Already said that i am very lean and i am teenager so massive caloric deficits can give me pretty big health problems
To have a healthy diet-I live in eastern europe and mainly eat in home(90% it is homemade food or meat and eggs from my grandparent farm)
Potassium/sodium ratio-i have seen this in only one tiktok video and i am not sure what should i do
Eating less starchy foods/high in carbohydrates-again not really sure what to do
My diet mainly consist of:
Home:
Burger patties on grill ( yes we eat this in eastern europe) - it is mainly ground pork
Pork steaks-they are pretty lean and i dont eat the part with a lot of fat
Sandwich-a piece of bread coated with ground pork
Macaroni with feta cheese and butter
A lot of watter
Chicken or rabbits meat-both pretty lean and are mead in the oven so no oil i used
Sometimes local fishes
I eat sweets one or 2 days in the week
A lot of bread-200/300 grams a day
School:
At school what i eat is mainly from the local pattesrie ( pizzas and other local foods which mainly consist of dough and some type of sasuage)
Not sure if this helps but:
I masturbate allot (2 or 3 times a day)- but i am looking to stop that
I have a girlfrind so i have occasionlay sex ( mainly blowjobs)
I train fairly reggurlaly
I try not to eat soy or anything like that
So what do you suggest for me to do?
I want the puffines/bloating from my face to be removed and i also want more jaw defenision
My neck is a strong point-thich with masculine appeal
I can follow strict diets as long as they are healty .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
you might be genetically boneless or just didnt start puberty fully yet.

i suspect second.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
u need more potassium and magnesium broe

add potatoes to diet and buy magnesium supplement

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
u need more potassium and magnesium broe

add potatoes to diet and buy magnesium supplement
Why potatoes? Carbs just add to the bloat. This man is trying to sabotage you OP

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest, pneumocystosis and NumbThePain
Hello! I am 15years old and i am around 12% body fat ( i have been super lean my whole life-my ribs can be seen, viseable abs,etc)
However i have seen that my face is not as lean as my body.My face is round and looks a little chubby.This obviasly make me look uglier and goes against my jaw defenision.
I have looked already what i can do for my problem but the only solutions i have found is:
To lose fat -Already said that i am very lean and i am teenager so massive caloric deficits can give me pretty big health problems
To have a healthy diet-I live in eastern europe and mainly eat in home(90% it is homemade food or meat and eggs from my grandparent farm)
Potassium/sodium ratio-i have seen this in only one tiktok video and i am not sure what should i do
Eating less starchy foods/high in carbohydrates-again not really sure what to do
Home:
Burger patties on grill ( yes we eat this in eastern europe) - it is mainly ground pork
A lot of watter
Chicken or rabbits meat-both pretty lean and are mead in the oven so no oil i used
Sometimes local fishes
School:
At school what i eat is mainly from the local pattesrie ( pizzas and other local foods which mainly consist of dough and some type of sasuage)
I want the puffines/bloating from my face to be removed and i also want more jaw defenision
niggas always be claiming 12% but look like this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Carpediem, Gandy, ChristianChad and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Pharmaceutic, TrestIsBest and 3 others
Home:
A lot of watter
Sometimes local fishes
School:
start taking potassium bitartrate in the morning (creme of tartar). it tastes like crap but it gets rid of the bloating. only temporary but it doesnt really matter. if u have the money just use 1st mans supplement instead. id suggest buying it for special occasions. gets rid of all ur bloating in the face

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
These are the things you need to cut out immediately. especially the bread. Now.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Gandy
Give it time. You are 15 dude. My cheeks just hollowed out properly and I’m 19.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
The most potent diuretic is urine itself (what a surprise !) and it has all the stuff needed among that plus is 100% harmless.
I must be 15-17 BF but my face looks like I am 10% while I was puffy af before that.
It triggers the replenishing/correction of all bloated areas in no time.
To have a better effect, drink distilled water to replace the old water in your body and clean it (it attracts/expels all that is wrong in the body, especially inorganic matter/salts you got through tap/spring water or food... and toxins).

It is the best way to heal your digestive system which is responsible for feeding your body correctly.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Home:
A lot of watter
Sometimes local fishes
School:
The things you eat are extremely high in sodium and refined carbs which is what causes bloating.

Quit the pizzas, 300 grams of bread and macaroni with feta. Unless you work out heavily on the day you consume these things they will do nothing good for your body.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and pneumocystosis
just hard mew and nose breathe during sport brah for palate expansion ! :feelsyay:

Why potatoes? Carbs just add to the bloat. This man is trying to sabotage you OP
potatoes are the best source of potassium iqcel

• +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1
potatoes are the best source of potassium iqcel
or just supplement potassium like a normal person, imagine being low iq enough thinking stuffing your face with potatoes is going to make you leaner :lul:

• +1
Reactions: newdldewdl
or just supplement potassium like a normal person, imagine being low iq enough thinking stuffing your face with potatoes is going to make you leaner :lul:
Potassium Citrate $20 bags

Nah bro, potatoes are best source of potassium. Cutting carbs to zero is betamax, carbs lower shbg and increase free androgens. SHBG is produced in the liver in response to stress and inversely in proportion to insulin. So u need to eat carbs from highly nutritious sources ie potatoes. Not to mention they're cheap as fuck and easy to cook. I stg u kids will never figure out whats good for you. Fluid balance in the body is basically just electrolyte balance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 22553 and newdldewdl
Lol what girlfriend youre ugly