Puffy cheeks

Zeba

Zeba

Iron
Is there a way to make your face slimmer, especially around the cheeks. I am not fat so loosing wheight wouldn’t be life changing. Any tips that don’t involve heavy surgery?
Thanks

debloat, lemon bottle, furosemide

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and bluestaxamz
look up "lemonbottle fat dissolver" or just lose weight bhai

Is there a way to make your face slimmer, especially around the cheeks. I am not fat so loosing wheight wouldn’t be life changing. Any tips that don’t involve heavy surgery?
Thanks
Try lipolab

Cardio, diuretics, sauna, potassium, fat loss, lower cortisol
If u are younger dont worry ur face will lose the baby fat pads and u look leaner at the same body fat % or even higher

Drink tons of water and have a good diet

Thanks
This can sometimes be due to your masseter bro

This can sometimes be due to your masseter bro
This. lots of ppl will recommend you to chew for a wider jaw. But chewing will only work for ppl with outward gonions, and even if you do have that most ppl won't look that much better after using jawline trainers etc. Your masseters should already be naturally developed through a decent diet. Inward gonions + chewing = bloatcel. I fell for the meme and ruined my diamond face shape, lower third got ruined and I'm frequently bloated.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
This. lots of ppl will recommend you to chew for a wider jaw. But chewing will only work for ppl with outward gonions, and even if you do have that most ppl won't look that much better after using jawline trainers etc. Your masseters should already be naturally developed through a decent diet. Inward gonions + chewing = bloatcel. I fell for the meme and ruined my diamond face shape, lower third got ruined and I'm frequently bloated.
Same bro, I used to have a pretty diamond face, now because of chewing, especially with the molars it turned my face into a ball, now I wear big hair to disguise it