pulled a jb stacy but then? (WORTH READING) (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member

Lurker
disclaimer: on every date i’ve been on, i’ve ended up kissing the girl at the end, however in this one i didn’t.

so i was swiping on yubo not thinking much and then i came across a profile

“holy fuck jb stacy :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

popular on tiktok & instagram :forcedsmile:

“aint no way boy” i thought to myself

i saw her snap in her bio and added it from there. she added me back not too long after. :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

i remember saying some corny shit at the start but what followed was the most insane text game i ever had. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

as i started to send voice notes (roadman maxxing) and talking about drugs and criminal record (dark triad badboy) :feelshmm:

now keep this in mind:

i told her i’m 6’ (183cm) when in reality i’m 5’9 (175) :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

and the worst part? she’s 5’7 :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

keep this part in mind for later :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

it went really well and i arranged a day for us to meet and the text flow was so smooth, i then aired her. :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

at this point i thought, i won’t keep my hopes up since most girls will flake last second anyway :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:, but the crazy thing is that the night before the date

i get a snapchat notification and she says “i guess tomorrow isn’t happening then?”

there was a problem though...

i wasn’t clean shaven :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

either way i thought fuck it, might as well try with a subhuman stubble :smonk::smonk::smonk:

that’s when i knew i was in, so i made it flow once more and i was due tomorrow

on the day of the linkup i told her we were gonna get high together and ride rental boats :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL @ this autism :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

i linked one of my boys before meeting her, (badboy thugmaxxed tyrone) and he gave me the spliff

(i don’t know how to roll :what::what::what:)

when we locked eyes she came up and gave me a tight ass hug :feelshah:

then she said some major suifuel,

“you’re not 6ft”

C706A029 86CE 4FCE 961A 5E81B89FF415

but since i’m casanova, i played it off and said,

“well i’m 180”

she responded “that’s 5’11 not 6’”

i responded “well i would’ve been 6’7 but god put 8 inches somewhere else :forcedsmile:

JFL @ my 0 inhib, literally the first thing to say her face to face? mirin? :feelswah:

anyway we continue walking and i have casanova tier game, convo is flowing.

she then says “you look like a serial killer”

3C76ABF2 CD55 473B A312 69130EA6FC42

(keep in mind this girl has a instagram page about abuse and rape in her past, and she’s going out with a serial killer lookalike) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL @ females :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

and i notice she keeps looking at me thru the corner of her eyes and smiling :feelshah:

we get on the train and there’s a retarded bobbing his head up and down and i look to her in a flirty way and we both laugh for 10 mins straight :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

when we got off the train we walked for a bit and i lit the spliff up.

i got my vape pen and put in her mouth (as a way to break the ice) :feelshaha: and it worked pretty well, because i could see her blushing :feelskek:

did the same thing with the spliff, she was smoking it from my hand :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

anyway did i mention it was -4°C so it was really fucking bad, my whole plan of going on boats whilst high went to shit when it closed up due to shit weather :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

we start walking back and then she tells me to stand in front of her :forcedsmile:

so i did and she took a picture, later she put it on her instagram and snapchat main, including 2 highlights on her instagram story, one of them called “favourites” :what:

and i’m literally the only guy on her story highlights too so? :feelshah:

we parted ways but not before she gave me another tight ass hug

now into the present time

on text it isn’t as exciting as it was, and when i told her we should link again she came up with excuses, tried twice and both failed, at this point i was like, it’s so fucking over might as well use the final card

“you pick a day then”

“i literally can’t give you a day because i don’t know when i’ll be free”

17057950 8C8A 45E0 9F33 28B2A4D4B103

absolute suifuel, still texting her but then i found out that her ex was a normie at best (would be told to kill himself on the forum, i would too ngl) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

yeah bois i don’t think this is going anywhere, any tips are appreciated

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS ONE OF MY FAILURE STORIES, IM YET TO MAKE THREADS ABOUT MY SUCCESSES WILL OUTNUMBER MY FAILURES, BUT ILL SEE WHAT I CAN PUMP OUT.

current stats:

3 fuck
6 kiss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 16384, thereallegend and 15 others
What are the symptoms of schizophrenia 2953120 cba74c5e1dd942ecafde1824217603f9 1

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member, SLA and 20 others
I totally read that all

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Amexmaxx and Deleted member
tagging cotton pickers:

@Digital Hitler
@Ethereal
@fras
@SteelTitan
@them
@badg96

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 15004, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
06F530C7 76DF 40BA AE36 F41F2A562631

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aBetterMii and Amexmaxx
disclaimer: on every date i’ve been on, i’ve ended up kissing the girl at the end, however in this one i didn’t.

i saw her snap in her bio and added it from there. she added me back not too long after. :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

i remember saying some corny shit at the start but what followed was the most insane text game i ever had. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

as i started to send voice notes (roadman maxxing) and talking about drugs and criminal record (dark triad badboy) :feelshmm:

now keep this in mind:

i told her i’m 6’ (183cm) when in reality i’m 5’9 (175) :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

it went really well and i arranged a day for us to meet and the text flow was so smooth, i then aired her. :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

at this point i thought, i won’t keep my hopes up since most girls will flake last second anyway :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:, but the crazy thing is that the night before the date

i get a snapchat notification and she says “i guess tomorrow isn’t happening then?”

either way i thought fuck it, might as well try with a subhuman stubble :smonk::smonk::smonk:

on the day of the linkup i told her we were gonna get high together and ride rental boats :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i linked one of my boys before meeting her, (badboy thugmaxxed tyrone) and he gave me the spliff

“you’re not 6ft”

View attachment 1423661

“well i’m 180”

i responded “well i would’ve been 6’7 but god put 8 inches somewhere else :forcedsmile:

JFL @ my 0 inhib, literally the first thing to say her face to face? mirin? :feelswah:

View attachment 1423666

(keep in mind this girl has a instagram page about abuse and rape in her past, and she’s going out with a serial killer lookalike) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

and i notice she keeps looking at me thru the corner of her eyes and smiling :feelshah:

we get on the train and there’s a retarded bobbing his head up and down and i look to her in a flirty way and we both laugh for 10 mins straight :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i got my vape pen and put in her mouth (as a way to break the ice) :feelshaha: and it worked pretty well, because i could see her blushing :feelskek:

did the same thing with the spliff, she was smoking it from my hand :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

anyway did i mention it was -4°C so it was really fucking bad, my whole plan of going on boats whilst high went to shit when it closed up due to shit weather :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

we start walking back and then she tells me to stand in front of her :forcedsmile:

so i did and she took a picture, later she put it on her instagram and snapchat main, including 2 highlights on her instagram story, one of them called “favourites” :what:

on text it isn’t as exciting as it was, and when i told her we should link again she came up with excuses, tried twice and both failed, at this point i was like, it’s so fucking over might as well use the final card

“you pick a day then”

View attachment 1423669

absolute suifuel, still texting her but then i found out that her ex was a normie at best (would be told to kill himself on the forum, i would too ngl) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS ONE OF MY FAILURE STORIES, IM YET TO MAKE THREADS ABOUT MY SUCCESSES WILL OUTNUMBER MY FAILURES, BUT ILL SEE WHAT I CAN PUMP OUT.

current stats:

3 fuck
6 kiss
Maybe because you put her on a pedestal :redpill: also kissing dosent mean much you should have treated her like all the girls you kissed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
@astatine phone glitched

Last edited:
  • +1
Maybe because you didn't kiss her at the end?

• +1
Fucking brutal, ngl I think you should have gone all in on day one, she seems to have an abused dog mindset so she would have prolly liked being somehwat forced, I especially thought that after the serial killer comment.

But yea now it pretty much looks over JFL, I don't think this is recoverable.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .👽., datboijj and 5 others
i read the whole thing bro, i enjoyed it

• Love it
How old was she since she's on Yubo?

This totally happened

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member
It's over Ramirez. Manletism ruined it for you

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .👽., Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
Maybe because you didn't kiss her at the end?
Fucking brutal, ngl I think you should have gone all in on day one, she seems to have an abused dog mindset so she would have prolly liked being somehwat forced, I especially thought that after the serial killer comment.

But yea now it pretty much looks over JFL, I don't think this is recoverable.
in all my other ones i did, fuck sake i had image issues cuz i wasn’t fully clean shaven, it’s so over.

but why would she post me on her stories tho jfl, fucking weird slut

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Baldingman1998 and fras
Should have wore lifts

@medialcanthuscel tired of theese maskios with short mid and protunding orbitals bragging everywhere

Ramirezmaxxing for guys under 6ft doesn't work unfortunately :feelswah:
Btw read every word

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member
fuck xenforo how many time did it replicate my post

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
  • Love it
wym by short mid and protruding orbitals?

short mid means short midface length.
Short midface length implicates good midface ratio

protunding orbitals means good orbital vector, in other words good under eye support

check

Eye Area Glossary

• Love it
protunding orbitals means good orbital vector, in other words good under eye support
It's the exact opposite. Protruding orbitals = N orbital vector

uh-huh, keep going

surprised i don't believe you GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384 and Deleted member
Maybe because you put her on a pedestal :redpill: also kissing dosent mean much you should have treated her like all the girls you kissed
THe dialy dose of redpill, and behaviour determinism.

i read the whole thing bro, i enjoyed it
#metoo

she says “i guess tomorrow isn’t happening then?”
There was a problem though...

You don't have time to shave, in 24 hours time?

• JFL
didn’t read post pics u basement dwelling liar

• Ugh..

now keep this in mind:

“you’re not 6ft”

View attachment 1423661

“well i’m 180”

View attachment 1423666

“you pick a day then”

View attachment 1423669

current stats:

3 fuck
6 kiss
Dm pics?