Punjabis are the master race

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
I have to admit, as a Keralite Punjabis mog . Atleast my dad is Punjabi.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
India is whyte boy colony

• +1
Reactions: vernier
India is whyte boy colony
Im tall as fuck and wide as fuck with bones that stick out of my face. youre just a cuck who will die

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre
Im tall as fuck and wide as fuck with bones that stick out of my face. youre just a cuck who will die
Tall af in India is like average height in Finland. I'd hire you as a travel guide bruh

Tall af in India is like average height in Finland. I'd hire you as a travel guide bruh

indian<gook<punjab<black<white

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and BrahminBoss
Who will die? So what, we all die and I'm convinced I'll go to heaven. Indians are always so afraid of death because they worship demon gods, so they're afraid of taking risks unlike whyte boys

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and BrahminBoss
indian<gook<punjab<black<white
Ethnics be like: yeah we rule brah

• JFL
Reactions: spdxer
They’re very kind and humble people.

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
No one conquered Scnadinavia as its a shithole. Greece the heartland of European civilisation has been conquered for a long time by Perisa. Greeks were even made slaves...
Persia never managed to take Greece. Greeks did take over Persia and collapse their country a great many times. Last time I recall it happening, Persia got after that invaded by muslims who made them convert to Islam.

I height and frame mog u am genuine 187 cm u need pics nigguh????

• Woah
Reactions: Lynxress
Persia never managed to take Greece. Greeks did take over Persia and collapse their country a great many times. Last time I recall it happening, Persia got after that invaded by muslims who made them convert to Islam.

I height and frame mog u am genuine 187 cm u need pics nigguh????
You're a fat disgrace. Why did you become narcy all of a sudden? Having a manic episode?

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and BrahminBoss
No one conquered Scnadinavia as its a shithole. Greece the heartland of European civilisation has been conquered for a long time by Perisa. Greeks were even made slaves...
And I would've love to have seen some indian brahminbosses trying to take over Scandinavia. That would've turned fantastic, having hardcore nordic warriors used to living in one of the most hostile environments in the world go against some soft indian guys who have been farmers for the last 5000 years.

Sir, do you have time to talk of microsoft support?? when 6'4 muscular nordic warriors swing axe through indian war elephants skull

And I would've love to have seen some indian brahminbosses trying to take over Scandinavia. That would've turned fantastic, having hardcore nordic warriors used to living in one of the most hostile environments in the world go against some soft indian guys who have been farmers for the last 5000 years.

Sir, do you have time to talk of microsoft support?? when 6'4 muscular nordic warriors swing axe through indian war elephants skull
View attachment 2804787
Watches one episode of Vikings. Vikins were culturally and ecomonically isolated manlets who got raped by Anglo Saxons, nice shifting of goalposts btw

View attachment 2804787
Nordics are the least likely to fight for their country accprding to polls tho and this nordic warrior cromagnon archetype you described is extinct in modern day sweden. You can only find people like these in Iceland.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, BrahminBoss and horizontallytall
Watches one episode of Vikings. Vikins were culturally and ecomonically isolated manlets who got raped by Anglo Saxons, nice shifting of goalposts btw
Got raped by anglo saxons? Vikings literally took over entire England and placed themselves as kings. Vikings even raided the mediterranean. The reason why vikings have the best looking women is because they stole everyone elses. And vikings are only the most recent part of history. Nordics took over North Africa, they were the vandals. Goths took over Spain and Italy, they originated likely from Gotland, which is scandinavia and were absolutely nordic.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and BrahminBoss
Nordics are the least likely to fight for their country accprding to polls tho and this nordic warrior cromagnon archetype you described is extinct in modern day sweden. You can only find people like these in Iceland.
Most likely to fight for their country in Europe is Finland. Above Turkey. And why most Europeans wouldn't fight for their country is because they have no enemies. Why would like Belgians and Netherlanders fight each other, they're nearly identical people.

Got raped by anglo saxons? Vikings literally took over entire England and placed themselves as kings. Vikings even raided the mediterranean. The reason why vikings have the best looking women is because they stole everyone elses. And vikings are only the most recent part of history. Nordics took over North Africa, they were the vandals. Goths took over Spain and Italy, they originated likely from Gotland, which is scandinavia and were absolutely nordic.

View attachment 2804794View attachment 2804795
All that to get fucked over by Saxons (not once but twice) and forced to convert to Christianity like a cuck. Visigoths and other tribes that raided the Meditarranean were not VIkings and needless to say those barbarians wouldnt have done shit if Rome hadnt collapsed due to Christianity

Most likely to fight for their country in Europe is Finland. Above Turkey. And why most Europeans wouldn't fight for their country is because they have no enemies. Why would like Belgians and Netherlanders fight each other, they're nearly identical people.
View attachment 2804796
East erupean countries and finland are giga nationalistic because they had to struggle for years for their independence. They take pride in their culture and are ready to die for their country. Hard times brings people together and creates a sense of unity. On the other hand you have Sweden and other countries that stayed neutral throughout history and have never seen war since the middle ages so they dont care about their country. England. France and Germany have seen war but they have been overrun by ethnics who have become an integral part of the culture so original culture got overriden. And add to that the depressing modern society and poor mental health and there you have a bunch of young people who don't give two fucks about their countries and are ready and willing to move out.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and BrahminBoss
All that to get fucked over by Saxons (not once but twice) and forced to convert to Christianity like a cuck.
Fucked over by saxons? Saxons never took over the nordics. I wouldn't count vikings eventually having to leave England being fucked over. France also gave Vikings Normandy as a duchy to have peace with vikings, and then William the Conqueror of Normandy took over England after that.
Part of the reason why England had to become a great military power must have been because they had to be able to stop badboys like nordics coming over and taking the country for themselves.

Think about it for a second. Nordics took over England and England took over India... and you think indians can mog nordics!!
Funny GIF

OK, I'll go ER in a Punjabi village :feelsokman: