pustules

Jeww

Jeww

Banned
What Is an Acne Pustule? - Acne.org

Anyone know a good method to get rid of these? Even when I don't pop them they leave a red scar that lasts like 3 months, I get atleast one per week. I tried all the skincare and diet cope, I might just kill myself.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
Only thing I haven't tried is completely stopping skincare.

Sulfur soap

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
imagine there being an entire medical art to skin (dermatogoly) and the answers you get when googling is the most normie shit ever, it's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Jeww
imagine there being an entire medical art to skin (dermatogoly) and the answers you get when googling is the most normie shit ever, it's over
i tried all that shit dumbass. read the thread

actually nvm i misunderstood ur reply

pls bobo don't take out your anger :p i share your pain

the google advice be
"chane ur diet "
i might just stop skincare completely

fucking jewish chemicals never helped me

that shits a scam, only few chemicals actually work, i just slather lotion on my skin, and cleanse with rice microfoliant, and a little hyaluronic acid, and my skins good, im probably leaning, and then using retinoids

@It's all good man why jfl? it works. I use sulfur salicylic acid soap and it gets rid of white heads in a day or two max, plus just eat liver. Everyone on here who's tried eating liver will tell you that it instantly gets rid of acne or dandruff, it's cheap too.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww and Shkreliii
@It's all good man why jfl? it works. I use sulfur salicylic acid soap and it gets rid of white heads in a day or two max, plus just eat liver. Everyone on here who's tried eating liver will tell you that it instantly gets rid of acne or dandruff, it's cheap too.
I do eat liver. I thought sulfur soap was gonna melt my face or some shit :lul:

I'm so sick of trying soaps and shit. people always tell me try this try that. i want to cut my acne off with a knife sometimes

• JFL
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
that shits a scam, only few chemicals actually work, i just slather lotion on my skin, and cleanse with rice microfoliant, and a little hyaluronic acid, and my skins good, im probably leaning, and then using retinoids
already tried that.

I do eat liver. I thought sulfur soap was gonna melt my face or some shit :lul:

I'm so sick of trying soaps and shit. people always tell me try this try that. i want to cut my acne off with a knife sometimes
Damn if you've tried a lot of things then idk. I can only recommend what got rid of mine which was the sulfur soap and eating liver, also try completely cutting out grains and lower your starches.

• +1
already tried that.
yeah i got decent skin genes, never had acne. retinoids, and as the man above said salicilyc acid, theres other cleansing acids too that actually work, go to a derm doctor.

• +1
yeah i got decent skin genes, never had acne. retinoids, and as the man above said salicilyc acid, theres other cleansing acids too that actually work, go to a derm doctor.
I did go to a doctor. Those jews prescribed me epiduo and lymecycline antibiotics. As soon as i got off epiduo I got like 3 pustules and like 6 other breakouts in 3 days. Epiduo doesn't help for shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
I did go to a doctor. Those jews prescribed me epiduo and lymecycline antibiotics. As soon as i got off epiduo I got like 3 pustules and like 6 other breakouts in 3 days. Epiduo doesn't help for shit.
fuck it, go on fasting for 10 days

• Hmm...
WTF GOING ON IN MIAMI BRUH 💀☠️💀☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Jeww
Damn if you've tried a lot of things then idk. I can only recommend what got rid of mine which was the sulfur soap and eating liver, also try completely cutting out grains and lower your starches.
Why sulfur soap specifically? Anything special about it? I heard those african soaps are good.

• +1
Why sulfur soap specifically? Anything special about it? I heard those african soaps are good.
It's just and exfoliant and anti bacterial. Are you from the US?

• +1
Like the paula's choice ones? No.
i tried it on my nose, shits very strong, permanent burn mark on my nose so be careful, but it made the skin generate new skin cells fastly´, i started shedding on my nose, still didn't do jack to my black heads

• Woah
i tried it on my nose, shits very strong, permanent burn mark on my nose so be careful, but it made the skin generate new skin cells fastly´, i started shedding on my nose, still didn't do jack to my black heads
I feel like all otc jewcare products are cope. Tret made my shed like crazy but no improvements in many months.

Nope, I live in northern Europe.
I used dermharmony sulfur salicylic acid soap for awhile but it was annoying waiting for it to be shipped from the US, it's by far the best i've used but if you dont want to wait i would just go on ebay and find one with the least irritating ingredients. You should find a lot of sellers selling it, it's pretty popular.

• +1
  • +1
I used dermharmony sulfur salicylic acid soap for awhile but it was annoying waiting for it to be shipped from the US, it's by far the best i've used but if you dont want to wait i would just go on ebay and find one with the least irritating ingredients. You should find a lot of sellers selling it, it's pretty popular.
OK thanks. Thoughts on this?:

Best Raw ORGANIC AFRICAN BLACK SOAP, for Dry Skin Sweden | Ubuy

• +1
yh had terrible acne on tretinoin and various skincare products
quit all of them and acne is gone
+ fix diet too
OK. Do u use any moisturizer or just all natural?

OK thanks. Thoughts on this?:

Best Raw ORGANIC AFRICAN BLACK SOAP, for Dry Skin Sweden | Ubuy
It looks good but i wouldn't use it on my face, only the body. It's basically just made from pure oil and it isn't unsaturated so it will make the skin smoother but i doubt it will do a lot for acne.

• +1
no carbs

• +1
It looks good but i wouldn't use it on my face, only the body. It's basically just made from pure oil and it isn't unsaturated so it will make the skin smoother but i doubt it will do a lot for acne.
Will sulfur soap improve texture? I have some texture on my forehead and fairly large pores. Tret shrunk my pores a little bit.

• +1
Will sulfur soap improve texture? I have some texture on my forehead and fairly large pores. Tret shrunk my pores a little bit.
Yeah, that's the main reason to buy it tbh but it can be drying.

• +1
pantothenic acid, look it up on reddit, works amazingly well for acne so should work for this as well. general healthamxxing also

• Hmm...
Yeah, that's the main reason to buy it tbh but it can be drying.
Fuck. Drying products=need for moisturizer=more money in jewish pockets.

I'll try no skincare for a month, if that doesn't work I'll use the sulfur soap. Thanks for the suggestion.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and SensitiveYoungMan
Derma pen is also interesting.

Might be legit but impossible for me.
cope, sugar builds skin
especially simple carbs that come from fruit
all natural diet : meats, eggs, fruits
simple
moisturizer to fix skin barrier from drying products like cleansers etc.
skin is fixed

• +1
yh had terrible acne on tretinoin and various skincare products
quit all of them and acne is gone
+ fix diet too
sounds like alot of y'all hopped on tret before the weaker variants,

• +1
are these not just normal pimples?

• +1
There's many different kinds.
idk what it was but my acne that i’ve had all my life is finally going away. so lifefuel. idk if it was the tretinoin that i started 7 months ago finally kicking in. or if it was the LRP cicaplast and azelaic acid combo that i just started that did the trick but i’m so fucking happy.

• +1

All you need is tretinoin, clean diet and CeraVe facial cleanser for oil.

Had some of these too on the area below mouth and also near my nose area, completely gone now.

Salicylic acid