@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@aBetterMii
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@sixfeetmanlet
he is bpd fr

No one but me has ever commented on your faggot ass profile. I hope you lose everyone you love, get cancer, lose all of your hair (which tbh wouldn’t even make a difference because you’re already balding like a soyboy cuck), and I hope you survive cancer but only by getting both your arms and legs removed. KILL YOURSELF.
Become a limbless faggot so you have to get your grandma and her saggy tits to post on here you dumb ass faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Clark69, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
No one but me has ever commented on your faggot ass profile. I hope you lose everyone you love, get cancer, lose all of your hair (which tbh wouldn’t even make a difference because you’re already balding like a soyboy cuck), and I hope you survive cancer but only by getting both your arms and legs removed. KILL YOURSELF.
Become a limbless faggot so you have to get your grandma and her saggy tits to post on here you dumb ass faggot.
why are your pfps always so cute bro...

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and frendly
It's his mkultra trigger phrase.

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
You’re my favorite user here. Much love ❤️
thanks bro, I gained lots of respect for you too. I used to think you weren't based, but you are pretty based

• Love it
Reactions: frendly
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 19066, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
what part of south asia are you from bhai?
basically right in the middle of india, was born in US tho and dont really have any indian roots left as i never learned the language and my dad acts 100% white after 30 years here. glad he doesnt beat me like his dad did

• JFL
Reactions: frendly and FailedNormieManlet
basically right in the middle of india, was born in US tho and dont really have any indian roots left as i never learned the language and my dad acts 100% white after 30 years here. glad he doesnt beat me like his dad did
Me and you are fucked

I could always visit india and easily slay tho, no competition there
I want to fuck some indian girls so badly rn

indian girls are foggers bro
were you raised in india or fully indian genetically? im half indian and raised in US so of course im into white and blacks mostly (primarily whites dont flame me :lul:)

• +1
were you raised in india or fully indian genetically? im half indian and raised in US so of course im into white and blacks mostly
I'm bangladeshi, but born and raised in UK. I used to like white women, but as I got older I was into brown darker girls JFL. Which parent is indian? Your mother?

I'm bangladeshi, but born and raised in UK. I used to like white women, but as I got older I was into brown darker girls JFL. Which parent is indian? Your mother?
my dad, yeah tbh other races besides indians can max out at atleast 9/10, whites being 10/10 but imo currys can never get past 5/10

• Woah
my dad, yeah tbh other races besides indians can max out at atleast 9/10, whites being 10/10 but imo currys can never get past 5/10
Your dad married a white woman? JFL his parents must hate him.

Not true bro, some curries do ascend pretty high up. I think i can get to 6/10 tbh

Your dad married a white woman? JFL his parents must hate him.

Not true bro, some curries do ascend pretty high up. I think i can get to 6/10 tbh
not the men, the women. If you have a picture of ur ideal indian woman maybe i could reconsider, but they cant be a half breed

• +1
not the men, the women. If you have a picture of ur ideal indian woman maybe i could reconsider, but they cant be a half breed
624CBE19 7843 48EA BE08 60E8AC949CFF
291AEFB8 0E94 4C4A B2DB 2EE3537E143E

She fogs white girls

also that fucking nose :lul:

• Woah
caked in makeup and long ass face tbh, sorry brah but atleast itll be easy to slay if ur into currys :feelsgood:
wtf! She's cute af nigga!!

View attachment 1648337

This is less than half of them :lul:

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@aBetterMii
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
Who the fuck are you OR ''friendly''

What about this girl

59F799FF 19C3 466A 8A9E 8CD337F52692
E48FB057 90D1 419A B02C F16C3EC388DB

her face looks fucking weird in the first and edited asf in the second, 4/10
you wouldn't fuck?? Nigga she fogs white girls

pretty cookie cutter yeah but you really think ur indian is hotter? pretty absurd
well the indian girl I picked out was a random one, none of them are models. Show me a white girl who isn't a model who fogs them

well the indian girl I picked out was a random one, none of them are models. Show me a white girl who isn't a model who fogs them
i mean i cant scroll instagram and find a normal looking girl theyll all be models

• Woah
Frendly is cute.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787