Putin will go down in history as the greatest leader of the 21st century

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Dude may have single handily caused the collapse of the USA/Globo-homo empire by cockblocking them in Ukraine and by showing the world that NATO/USA isn't some unstoppable military force (none of the fancy toys given to Ukraine have been enough). Expansion of BRICS would not have been possible to the degree that it has been if hadn't been for Putin giving the West the middle finger and actually getting away with it.

It doesn't matter if current Western media is demonizing him because the West won't even matter within a few decades. History will look at Putin as the dude who basically started the beginning of the end for the West.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ominion, fuxkdakikez, abeilletoimême and 7 others
Look I don’t support Jewkraine or nato but this is a stupid take

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, northern mogger and randomop
Look I don’t support Jewkraine or nato but this is a stupid take
No, it isn't. Unironically, Putin/Russia have changed the course of human history by doing this shit. The NWO/Jew plan was to topple Russia and split it into smaller countries and then move on to China, but now all of that is fucked because of Putin. The elites legitimately did not see this coming at all.

Also, there is a dominos effect. All of their other bullshit plans will start coming apart because they failed in Ukraine.

Most people don't realize it, but we're currently witnessing the most important geo-political event of the past 500 years. Literally, and empire collapsing in front of our eyes.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ominion, Tabula Rasa, abeilletoimême and 1 other person
@disillusioned sorry but no he isn’t. Russia is still cucked and has its issue however it is better than most countries in terms of leaders I won’t deny it. But like a way better example would be North Korea lmfao

@disillusioned sorry but no he isn’t. Russia is still cucked and has its issue however it is better than most countries in terms of leaders I won’t deny it. But like a way better example would be North Korea lmfao
I never said anything about Russia being a great country to live in. I said that Putin would go down in history as a great man for starting the destruction of the WesternJew empire.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and JohnBaza
I never said anything about Russia being a great country to live in. I said that Putin would go down in history as a great man for starting the destruction of the WesternJew empire.
We’ll see what happens

Long live Putin

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
BRICS mogs hard tbh, now if Iran loses its Islamic influence then Western hegemony will not exist anymore. There will be a nuclear holocaust though

Dude may have single handily caused the collapse of the USA/Globo-homo empire by cockblocking them in Ukraine and by showing the world that NATO/USA isn't some unstoppable military force (none of the fancy toys given to Ukraine have been enough). Expansion of BRICS would not have been possible to the degree that it has been if hadn't been for Putin giving the West the middle finger and actually getting away with it.

It doesn't matter if current Western media is demonizing him because the West won't even matter within a few decades. History will look at Putin as the dude who basically started the beginning of the end for the West.
High IQ post

Funny GIF
Funny GIF

Funny GIF

isn’t Putin a kike himself though?

isn’t Putin a kike himself though?
He used to have alliances with them but eventually turned on them which is why (((NATO))) now wants him removed.

• Love it
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
He used to have alliances with them but eventually turned on them which is why (((NATO))) now wants him removed.
good man, he has a seat in heaven next to Adolf whether he succeeds or not

Elites may benefit no matter what :forcedsmile:

Putin destroyed Germanys economy and creating a pact against USA. He also sold Armenia to the Turks

jewtin and jewlinksy are on the same side. jewlinsky is literally jewish and russia has been jewish since communism

its about genociding ukrainians seeing as before the war it was one of the best european nations on earth. russiand and ukranians are literally the same people.