Pyrilutamide should be commercially available in the next 2 years.

D

Deleted member 20631

Deleting soon, goodbye forever
Phase 3 trial is 24 weeks long and starts January 22nd, so trials should be finished about 8 months from now so the drug should be commercially available sometime in the next 2 years. In the mean time I’m going to use fin + minoxidil so I don’t start norwooding.

This video goes into detail about its efficacy compared to finasteride and dutasteride in the phase 2 trial results.

This should be lifefuel for you balding niggas

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and jfcage
Phase 3 trial is 24 weeks long and starts January 22nd, so trials should be finished about 8 months from now so the drug should be commercially available sometime in the next 2 years. In the mean time I’m going to use fin + minoxidil so I don’t start norwooding.

This video goes into detail about its efficacy compared to finasteride and dutasteride in the phase 2 trial results.

This should be lifefuel for you balding niggas

How can you trust the Chinese? This company already lied about their anti covid medication

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 20631
Last trials they need to complete before going commercial finish in 8 months, drug works better then finasteride with less side effects

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
How can you trust the Chinese? This company already lied about their anti covid medication
Trials are being conducted in the US and even then you could still just go through the anecdotal evidence of people trying it, there’s a lot of balding niggas desperate for a cure.
Only reason I’m interested in it is because I want to cycle steroids and reap the benefits of DHT without losing my hair

There are guys using that shit for 7+months already and none of them have prove of it working. It is sussy honestly. You can get it already on anagenic but it is expensive.

• So Sad
Reactions: jfcage
There are guys using that shit for 7+months already and none of them have prove of it working. It is sussy honestly. You can get it already on anagenic but it is expensive.
They don’t have proof that they’re getting real shit either. I’m going to wait until it goes commercial before coming to conclusions, I’m optimistic right now but if it turns out to be a Chinese scam and it never goes commercial I’ll just have to accept that I won’t be able to use steroids without risking my hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tasty17 and lepo2317
They don’t have proof that they’re getting real shit either. I’m going to wait until it goes commercial coming to conclusions, I’m optimistic right now but if it turns out to be a Chinese scam and it never goes commercial I’ll just have to accept that I won’t be able to use steroids without risking my hair
Anagenic claims to have 99% purity. I don't know where they were getting it from eariler since anagenic sells it for only 2 weeks or something like that. If Pyri is scam, we will have to wait another 10+ years for something good.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 20631
Anagenic claims to have 99% purity. I don't know where they were getting it from eariler since anagenic sells it for only 2 weeks or something like that. If Pyri is scam, we will have to wait another 10+ years for something good.

There are other, much more effective AR degraders.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631