jfcage

Elite level shower taker
Anyone uses this stuff? It can be bought from anageninc for $119.99

Worth using that instead of RU ?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Anyone uses this stuff? It can be bought from anageninc for $119.99

Worth using that instead of RU ?
pyrilutamide mogs ru to death but as far as i know it hasnt been released yet. its probably a scam

Supposedly it's a great drug and should revolutionize how people fight hair loss.

If my knowledge is correct it fights hair loss differently than RU. RU blocks DHT and T in the scalp. Pyrilutamide blocks the androgen receptor in the scalp and doesn't affect the AR's elsewhere.

Phase 3 of a big study in China (or Japan?) is coming early next year. Just wait it out and use Finasteride for now.

pyrilutamide mogs ru to death but as far as i know it hasnt been released yet. its probably a scam
Anageninc is not a scam. That site is legit I have ordered several products from them so far. I just haven't tried pyrilutamide yet

Yeah it's still being studied. But the pharmaceutical companies are sure to release it soon, as it already has a marketable name.

Anageninc is not a scam. That site is legit I have ordered several products from them so far. I just haven't tried pyrilutamide yet

im guessing its being sold as a research compound, just like sarms. tbh u should buy it, pyrilutamide is the best thing you can take for hair loss cos it doesn't nuke your systemic dht levels like fin and dut

• +1
Reactions: jfcage and hypergamy
Supposedly it's a great drug and should revolutionize how people fight hair loss.

If my knowledge is correct it fights hair loss differently than RU. RU blocks DHT and T in the scalp. Pyrilutamide blocks the androgen receptor in the scalp and doesn't affect the AR's elsewhere.

Phase 3 of a big study in China (or Japan?) is coming early next year. Just wait it out and use Finasteride for now.
From my understanding pyrilutamide works similar to RU, both are nonsteroidal antiandrogens that are antagonists of the androgen receptor and act by directly blocking the effects of test and DHT.

im guessing its being sold as a research compound, just like sarms. tbh u should buy it, pyrilutamide is the best thing you can take for hair loss cos it doesn't nuke your systemic dht levels like fin and dut
Imagine fin + pyrilutamide + RU + minox + microneedling. Balding is a thing of the past.:ogre:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel and ´´´´´´´´
From my understanding pyrilutamide works similar to RU, both are nonsteroidal antiandrogens that are antagonists of the androgen receptor and act by directly blocking the effects of test and DHT.
Maybe you're right. I haven't research RU in quite a while. I thought RU just nukes T and DHT in the scalp while Pyrilutamide affects the AR local to the scalp?

Either way both are useful, although in the new research Pyrilutamide has virtually no hormone related side effects.

Maybe you're right. I haven't research RU in quite a while. I thought RU just nukes T and DHT in the scalp while Pyrilutamide affects the AR local to the scalp?

Either way both are useful, although in the new research Pyrilutamide has virtually no hormone related side effects.
That is what Kintor claims but to be honest I don't really trust the Chinese

• +1
Reactions: John124
Just take fin & min

Hair loss stack:

Min
Ru
Micro neediling

So does this replace Ru58841 or not?

Imagine fin + pyrilutamide + RU + minox + microneedling. Balding is a thing of the past.:ogre:
Meh no point in taking RU + Pyrilutamide they work on the same mechanism so one or the other should be used.

Dut + Pyrilutamide + Minoxidil + Latanoprost/bimatoprost + microneedling will make balding really fucking hard.

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy