Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹

@gamma @n0rthface

How can wypipo cope?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Deleted member 15099, maxxedfalloutdweller and 7 others
22ED8CEB E174 4415 845C BA6E5BB75A80

• JFL
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 18159, Deleted member 15004 and 17 others
Brazilian-mexican-nigerian-russian-japanese is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
i'm ukrainian so that means i'm 100% white

no questions

1623F1DA 0AE8 42ED B3A6 DA93F17490CB
:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: mug, Lmao, Deleted member 16215 and 6 others
>le mutt superiority

1636200007633m

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member, ChristianChad and 3 others
Watch the video, nigga just straight up proved that mixed ppl are more attractive on average, even the white-passing ones benefit from some mixed heritage...
Because pushed by medias
This is a recent thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16215 and n0rthface
Watch the video, nigga just straight up proved that mixed ppl are more attractive on average, even the white-passing ones benefit from some mixed heritage...

461B898C CDD3 4F0B A016 E8C5F8DEB580

2F4C4A13 8C98 458C BE3F E7C108389D98

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 9641, Lmao and 8 others
I don’t need to watch a 10 minute video by some chink faggot to know that Whites are more attractive, I can use my eyes.

All the Brazilian models looked 100% European 😂 And the chink didn’t factor in the current cultural climate around race.

Has to be a good mix. A little ethnic adds exoticness. But it doesn’t apply for girls since being white is more feminine and ideal for girls.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16215, Frank Jack, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 14478
Because pushed by medias
This is a recent thing
He literally proves that has nothing to do with current beauty trends, but mixing leading to a more healthy offspring and shit

I'm the proof that mixing leads to a superior off spring, I have natural resistance to malaria due to sickle cell trait.

This is the guy that made this study, he works for Cardiff university and his name is Dr Michael Lewis.
979F39D8 A742 4937 B88D D36958D5E340

He has made a dozen studies claiming blacks are more “attractive” I’ve seen a few of his studies get cited here
White girls mog white guys

View attachment 1432671
This is also taken from one his studies, where he surveyed students in his university.

Not even one of the studies has controlled for cultural factors (aka blm white savior syndrome) that might influence the survey.

it is also a just a coincidence that he is Jewish.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, 5'8manlet, Dionysus and 4 others
He literally proves that has nothing to do with current beauty trends, but mixing leading to a more healthy offspring and shit

I'm the proof that mixing leads to a superior off spring, I have natural resistance to malaria due to sickle cell trait.
No it doesn’t, it can cause outbreeding depression.

mixed race people are more likely to have mental illnesses and diseases, this is caused by outbreeding depression

mixed race people are more likely to have mental illnesses and diseases, this is caused by outbreeding depression
Outbreeding depression depends on the extent of environmental pressure. You can't really make a strong argument for that in stable human societies (feel free to try though).

• +1
Reactions: Sny and ChristianChad
Nigga who cares what eggless goblinas choose for their sperm.
Most latinas who are obsessed with white features tend to be literally goblinas like always dark af mestizas.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, maxxedfalloutdweller and Looks234
Mixed race are less healthy thus they will be less attractive

If they are healthy and have Chad genetics very rarely their race would influence their Chad status

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

Wtf is outbreeding depression?

If you think this
4815BC8B 329E 4285 A933 DBB6F6189288

fogs this because muhh pure :soy:. You’re gay and coping@Reckless Turtle
68DFA76A 863F 4C2E 9EAD 2560D6C28D40

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, thegoat, Frank Jack and 3 others
Extreme levels of outbreeding depression rarely results in anything good. Low levels of outbreeding depression (within same continent) is ideal.

Extreme levels of outbreeding depression rarely results in anything good. Low levels of outbreeding depression (within same continent) is ideal.
Mixed race are less healthy thus they will be less attractive

If they are healthy and have Chad genetics very rarely their race would influence their Chad status

inbreeding depression is more common than outbreeding depression, that's why jews and gypsies have a shit-ton of diseases and are ugly for the most part

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
inbreeding depression is more common than outbreeding depression, that's why jews and gypsies have a shit-ton of diseases and are ugly for the most part
No such thing as outbreeding in humans. And idk why sfcels use that argument when they themselves are mutts and mated with neantherdals

15BFB613 A3AC 4FD2 AF45 C6AEBDBB5F65

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, volcelfatcel and ChristianChad
No such thing as outbreeding in humans. And idk when sfcels use that argument when they themselves are mutts and mated with neantherdals

View attachment 1432733
But it was a long time ago
And most niggers mated with another extinct hominid

And who wouldnt want neantherdal genes? Most robust and biggest brain capacity in human history
Could probably physically go up against a chimpanzee

But it was a long time ago
And most niggers mated with another extinct hominid
That’s only a small group of people in west Africa. Not every African has the extinct hominid dna.
And who wouldnt want neantherdal genes? Most robust and biggest brain capacity in human history
Could probably physically go up against a chimpanzee
Debunks your outbreeding cope if you’re mating with another subspecies and are fine

• +1
poor cumskins they will be extinct in 50 years, let them cope guys :ogre:

Mixed race= not healthy
Mating with neantherdals= good to you
Well that's a different argument

Personally I don't think it's any bad people have neantherdal DNA and if anything id be proud of it, sounds like a pretty good hominid to me.

There's a difference between having extinct human DNA and modern racemixing

Well that's a different argument

Personally I don't think it's any bad people have neantherdal DNA and if anything id be proud of it, sounds like a pretty good hominid to me.

There's a difference between having extinct human DNA and modern racemixing
3ADCDB70 3070 440F 86C6 C03C9B5F7010

AC2235BF 114C 44FC BB4C C71D1BE2725C

• +1