Quadrilateral LL Options (combined tiba + femur)

count grishnackh

count grishnackh

Lol
Planning to get this surgery from Paley in 2025, he currently has two options for Quadrilateral LL.
I am 5'9", been frauding with soles and big shoes, boots and even huge sneakers (i.e. balenciaga 3XL) for a few years now however it seems like everyone, even the 6'0"+ guys are also beginning to fraud with soles.

I am moneymaxxed and currently have $300K saved up in total for surgeries and I plan on doing LL as soon as possible
Which of the following do you guys recommend? My wingspan is already 6'1.5" so my prorations won't look ridiculous

1st option is slightly cheaper and you basically do each surgery 3 weeks apart. Recovery should be quick thanks to the new Precise MAX nail (3-6 months if you are doing everything correctly, physical therapy, sleeping etc ). However you only gain 4 inches/10 CM

Brave Kv2hmMtIyv

2nd option is around $10K more than option 1, however the surgeries are done 1 year apart. Recovery is much shorter because you are only doing either the femur or tibia first with the new nail so you can in theory be close to 75-80% in 4-5 months of the first surgery. Overall you end up gaining 5.5+ inches / 13+ CM.
Brave mO92UYbc9H

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
u might end up crippled on a wheelchair :lul:

Planning to get this surgery from Paley in 2025, he currently has two options for Quadrilateral LL.
I am 5'9", been frauding with soles and big shoes, boots and even huge sneakers (i.e. balenciaga 3XL) for a few years now however it seems like everyone, even the 6'0"+ guys are also beginning to fraud with soles.

I am moneymaxxed and currently have $300K saved up in total for surgeries and I plan on doing LL as soon as possible
Which of the following do you guys recommend? My wingspan is already 6'1.5" so my prorations won't look ridiculous

1st option is slightly cheaper and you basically do each surgery 3 weeks apart. Recovery should be quick thanks to the new Precise MAX nail (3-6 months if you are doing everything correctly, physical therapy, sleeping etc ). However you only gain 4 inches/10 CM

View attachment 2994984

2nd option is around $10K more than option 1, however the surgeries are done 1 year apart. Recovery is much shorter because you are only doing either the femur or tibia first with the new nail so you can in theory be close to 75-80% in 4-5 months of the first surgery. Overall you end up gaining 5.5+ inches / 13+ CM.
View attachment 2994988
200k is expensive for LL ngl.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
200k is expensive for LL ngl.
yeah it is expensive however Paley has a 99% success rate when it comes to this and has the newest nail. It's called Precise MAX which lets walk 2-3 weeks without a limp after surgery. It's the best $200k you can spend once you're done with all your other surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
yeah it is expensive however Paley has a 99% success rate when it comes to this and has the newest nail. It's called Precise MAX which lets walk 2-3 weeks without a limp after surgery. It's the best $200k you can spend once you're done with all your other surgeries.

Might be worth it if your only 'failo' is your height. I would prioritize your face first, though.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and count grishnackh
Might be worth it if your only 'failo' is your height. I would prioritize your face first, though.
Yeah getting facial surgeries done first, they will be minimal though. I just need minor implants and maybe 1 eye area surgery. That's why I am pushing it back to 2025 with Paley.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
Yeah getting facial surgeries done first, they will be minimal though. I just need minor implants and maybe 1 eye area surgery. That's why I am pushing it back to 2025 with Paley.
Nice. I wish you luck, bro!

• +1
Reactions: count grishnackh
Bro just use all that money to become a chad facially, 5 9” is not a bad height at all

View attachment 2994984

View attachment 2994988
How old are you to have 300k

300k at 26 is crazy how did you get that much
I work in tech and have basically been saving money since I was 21-22. I've been making low 6 figures since I was around 22. I live with my family so i don't pay rent or for food. I also made around ~90K from Nvidia stock. I don't own a car or anything. I bike or take the bus everywhere and I also refund everything I can. I've been on a grind since I found lookism.net in 2018.

I am 100% going to the full hardmaxx way. It's the only thing keeping me sane

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
I work in tech and have basically been saving money since I was 21-22. I've been making low 6 figures since I was around 22. I live with my family so i don't pay rent or for food. I also made around ~90K from Nvidia stock. I don't own a car or anything. I bike or take the bus everywhere and I also refund everything I can. I've been on a grind since I found lookism.net in 2018.

I am 100% going to the full hardmaxx way. It's the only thing keeping me sane
Congratulations and i hope you make it bhai

• +1
Reactions: count grishnackh and likenesss
I honestly would advice you not to get double LL.