Question about Bimax

you just shouldnt get bimax. Bimax is for ppl with maloclussions and recessed people, of which you appear to have neither. You wont see huge results from bimax. At best you could use a genio. Just get an implant tbh, bimax will be a waste of money, unless im wrong and you do have a maloclussion

Yes , can you conclude now the surgeries I need ?
bro you're on the higher end of HTN bima would be such a waste of time for you.

Just softmax and if you really feel such a strong need to hit 6 PSL grow out hair and get an implant

you just shouldnt get bimax. Bimax is for ppl with maloclussions and recessed people, of which you appear to have neither. You wont see huge results from bimax. At best you could use a genio. Just get an implant tbh, bimax will be a waste of money, unless im wrong and you do have a maloclussion
I have I think almost 1-2 mm overbite , I mean my upper teeth is 1-2 mm forward

An idian maxfac said to me I need surgery on both jaws (I showed the same pics) , should i trust him or he just wants my money ?
Screenshot 20220214 100434

Should I trust him ,or is he a scammer , he promised me very cheap price

@Pakicel is he a scammer ?

why you asking on this forum about bimax? happily 4u u live in Germany so just get a consult with surgeon and find out whether bimax or genio or anything else

why you asking on this forum about bimax? happily 4u u live in Germany so just get a consult with surgeon and find out whether bimax or genio or anything else
I already asked , but they said that a Genioplasty will be more than sufficient

I already asked , but they said that a Genioplasty will be more than sufficient
so probably it's right answer. You are not reccesed at all, fucking chadlite :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell