Screenshot_20211210-235009~2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211205-144609.png
    Screenshot_20211205-144609.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220214-003156~2.png
    Screenshot_20220214-003156~2.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
I dont think that you need a bimax, the only thing that you need is a rhinoplasty and a good barber, your hair style doesn t look good. I also would change clothing and hit the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Korea, Birdcell and Deleted member 5786
Yes , can you conclude now the surgeries I need ?
do you have wide palate?
do you recommend gettings mse to widen cheekbones for narrow palatecels ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Korea
do you have wide palate?
do you recommend gettings mse to widen cheekbones for narrow palatecels ?
I think I have wide palate , but I'm not sure

If you have narrow palate than definitely get MSE
Zygos implants with small fwhr is cope , first MSE

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 5786
Junge, du brauchst keine Bimax. Du siehst aus weil du allgemein einen primitiven Schädel hast aber daran kann man auch nix mehr ändern. Ist auch nicht so schlimm bei vielen Frauen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Birdcell and Deleted member 5786
They definitely get wider, look at 2:50 explanation

By technicality, you're right.

Only issues is, that from the 3 studies I found, the TOTAL width increase is 4 - 6mm

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7355053/
https://www.researchgate.net/figure...a-digital-caliper-on-the-stone_fig1_320767547
https://progressinorthodontics.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s40510-018-0240-2

That would indicate a negligible 2 - 3mm increas on both cheeckbones.

That's why sugeons have marketed this as only a palate expander, not a cheekbone expander AND palate width surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Birdcell
Junge, du brauchst keine Bimax. Du siehst aus weil du allgemein einen primitiven Schädel hast aber daran kann man auch nix mehr ändern. Ist auch nicht so schlimm bei vielen Frauen
Ja ich habe kleinen Gehirnschädel und brachycephalischen Schädel , meine Gesichtslänge ist daher bisschen kürzer , vieleicht würde es sich lohnen Kinn Augmentation zu machen um die untersten Drittel des Gesichts zu verlängern
Die Orthopäden sind ja nicht dumm , wenn ich mit Absicht ein Fehlbiss mache , werden die das schnell herausfinden :feelscry:

By technicality, you're right.

Only issues is, that from the 3 studies I found, the TOTAL width increase is 4 - 6mm

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7355053/
https://www.researchgate.net/figure...a-digital-caliper-on-the-stone_fig1_320767547
https://progressinorthodontics.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s40510-018-0240-2

That would indicate a negligible 2 - 3mm increas on both cheeckbones.

That's why sugeons have marketed this as only a palate expander, not a cheekbone expander AND palate width surgery.
Average bizygo is 14.5 cm I beliebte , so 6mm doesn't seem that small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Average bizygo is 14.5 cm I beliebte , so 6mm doesn't seem that small
That's the total increase.

It would be great if it was 6mm to each side, but only on avg it seems to be 2 - 3mm on each side.

• So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell
That's the total increase.

It would be great if it was 6mm to each side, but only on avg it seems to be 2 - 3mm on each side.
So yeah , no way around it besides implants/fillers or ........ Bonesmashing? :what::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
So yeah , no way around it besides implants/fillers or ........ Bonesmashing? :what::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Haha yea, Implants or Fillers.

Be sure after you bonemash to say it worked, but you don't have proof to show.

• JFL
Haha yea, Implants or Fillers.

Be sure after you bonemash to say it worked, but you don't have proof to show.
Jfl , I used to troll users here showing my pics as a child and then now and saying it was all because of bonesmashing :lul:

• JFL
Jfl , I used to troll users here showing my pics as a child and then now and saying it was all because of bonesmashing :lul:
Would've loved to see that thread.

I think I have wide palate , but I'm not sure

If you have narrow palate than definitely get MSE
Zygos implants with small fwhr is cope , first MSE

brush them teef

• JFL
Would've loved to see that thread.
There were couple threads , this is the first I found , I pmed with OP afterwards :ogre:

• JFL
There were couple threads , this is the first I found , I pmed with OP afterwards :ogre:
NO WAY

"Impressive results.I believe this is the reason your zygos are so proeminent.That and low bodyfat."
"be sure to be bonesmashing while being on a clean bulk, just in case, idk if it's done in a caloric deficit maybe will worsen the results"

• JFL
he had a smaller mandible then you
No way bro , he has way bigger chin
550db9929c127e5999590c7da93fc972

If I could get his chin and 10 mm advancement then I can claim 99% tier mandible length

• Hmm...
View attachment 1541111

If I could get his chin and 10 mm advancement then I can claim 99% tier mandible length
His chin only has more projection than yours.

I'll say it again.

Your sub 100 deg Gonial Angle is making your chin appear short.

View attachment 1541111

He had a smaller head and also if you see a pic of his hair out of the way, his neck is weirly large for his head size. Why the fuck do you get blackpilled into thinking he is superior somehow?

NO WAY

"Impressive results.I believe this is the reason your zygos are so proeminent.That and low bodyfat."
"be sure to be bonesmashing while being on a clean bulk, just in case, idk if it's done in a caloric deficit maybe will worsen the results"
I didn't know 16% bf was low bf :lul::lul::lul: , that poor dude got annihilated after he posted his side profile :lul::lul:

:what::feelscry::feelscry:

• JFL
He had a smaller head and also if you see a pic of his hair out of the way, his neck is weirly large for his head size. Why the fuck do you get blackpilled into thinking he is superior somehow?
Basically everyone here says that he's 1 in billion mogger and that's why , for me personally the best thing about his appearance is his hair and eyes , I saw some guys with bone structures as strong as his

• JFL
I didn't know 16% bf was low bf :lul::lul::lul: , that poor dude got annihilated after he posted he's side profile :lul::lul:

:what::feelscry::feelscry:
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Jesus.

Yea bro, ppl here not comprehending the facial difference from 16% - 12%.

Night and Day.

• +1
Basically everyone here says that he's 1 in billion mogger and that's why , for me personally the best thing about his appearance is his hair and eyes , I saw some guys with bone structures as strong as his
Yea everyone here.

Look at the pics of his ugly ass wife.

So get really skinny if you want to look like him because his pronounced bone structure is the result of meth use.

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Jesus.

Yea bro, ppl here not comprehending the facial difference from 16% - 12%.

Night and Day.
Maaan sometimes org user can be really brutal
Bro really said "consider ending it" :lul:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220214-012514.png
    Screenshot_20220214-012514.png
    576.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Yea everyone here.

Look at the pics of his ugly ass wife.

So get really skinny if you want to look like him because his pronounced bone structure is the result of meth use.
What does meth do bro ?

What does meth do bro ?
it turns you into a crazy retarded homeless bum who doesn't eat because all his money goes to a paranoid manic drug addiction

• So Sad
What does meth do bro ?

Reasons Why Meth Makes People Lose Weight​

• Reduced appetite
  • Fat and muscle loss
  • More calories burned
  • Lack of self-care

• +1
it turns you into a crazy retarded homeless bum who doesn't eat because all his money goes to a paranoid manic drug addiction
This hits home close , I remember my cousin doing that shit , he was spending all days outside like a bum and getting into trouble and making the life for himself and his family harder , sadly after overdose he died :feelscry:

Fucking mentalcels I swear

• JFL
Indeederino friend, here’s a video I took showing off my recently dyed hair
Man you look good :feelsokman: , strong HTN at least
Why do I have the feeling that your face length is on the shorter side , do you have small forehead

Man you look good :feelsokman: , strong HTN at least
Why do I have the feeling that your face length is on the shorter side , do you have small forehead
My jaw is a bit small and my hairline is a bit high

• +1
You have a better base than me tbh I just have nice blue eyes and a better knack for softmaxxing.

You don’t need any surgeries tbh, try and work on your hairstyle and facial hair

• +1
You have a better base than me tbh I just have nice blue eyes and a better knack for softmaxxing.

You don’t need any surgeries tbh, try and work on your hairstyle and facial hair
Lifefuel . Can you tell me please , how often women compliment youre eyes ? If it ever happens that I move to new city I might get coloured contact lenses

Lifefuel . Can you tell me please , how often women compliment youre eyes ? If it ever happens that I move to new city I might get coloured contact lenses
Pretty often but they usually compliment my hair more, or my body

I would work on the overall synergy of your appearance before getting hung up on little features like eye color, also trying to put lighter over darker rarely goes well in any context.

Fwiw I prefer darker eyes in women and I don’t think eye color is particularly sexually dimorphic so I’m sure there are girls who prefer your eye color.

Fr tho it looks like you fly to mainland China to get your hair cut, do *anything* else with it, get fit, grow a nice stubble, and you better be working out regularly.

You’ll honestly get a better return on your time and mental energy investment by focusing on fashion, style, and overall softmaxxing.

• Love it
Pretty often but they usually compliment my hair more, or my body

I would work on the overall synergy of your appearance before getting hung up on little features like eye color, also trying to put lighter over darker rarely goes well in any context.

Fwiw I prefer darker eyes in women and I don’t think eye color is particularly sexually dimorphic so I’m sure there are girls who prefer your eye color.

Fr tho it looks like you fly to mainland China to get your hair cut, do *anything* else with it, get fit, grow a nice stubble, and you better be working out regularly.

You’ll honestly get a better return on your time and mental energy investment by focusing on fashion, style, and overall softmaxxing.
It seems that you already are NT and have experience with softmaxxing , tbh I'm willing to take your advice more than that of radical users , thank you for the input :feelsokman:

It seems that you already are NT and have experience with softmaxxing , tbh I'm willing to take your advice more than that of radical users , thank you for the input :feelsokman:
I’m diagnosed with ASD, Depression, Anxiety and I have plenty of shit thats not on the books lol

• So Sad
I’m diagnosed with ASD, Depression, Anxiety and I have plenty of shit thats not on the books lol
It doesn't sound good :( , genuinely wish you all the best , because you seem to be a nice guy :)

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma
I just need more length , since my gonial angle is low already , I have normal occlusion , so that's why it's either Bimax or nothing
You’re never getting this shit autist

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and Korea
He needs sagittal split osteotomy to increase his gonial angle, that's it.
No he doesn’t lmao and even then an implant would do the job better and cheaper

• Hmm...
No he doesn’t lmao and even then an implant would do the job better and cheaper
He means to change the gonial angle so I have slightly more downward growth , because rn my mandible is very horizontal
A CW rotation with slight BSSO might do it :feelsokman:

Yes
He means to change the gonial angle so I have slightly more downward growth , because rn my mandible is very horizontal
A CW rotation with slight BSSO might do it :feelsokman:
I know but you have fewer structural flaws than I do, if I can do as well as I do softmaxxing then you can easily as well

• +1