Question about effects of weight loss on skin

Deepraj7

Deepraj7

Silver
Currently I'm about 18% body fat . So will my facial skin tighten if I lose weight?
Sorry for the low Iq question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Same question. Can attaining 12 or 10% make your skin thinner ?

Nobody has gone below 18% bf here. :forcedsmile::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deepraj7
from 18% to 12% the facial difference wouldn't be too big and its not something you can really handle long term tbh
14%-15% is ideal for most

from 18% to 12% the facial difference wouldn't be too big and its not something you can really handle long term tbh
14%-15% is ideal for most
I got a puff around my jaw and I think weight loss can fix it. But I'm scared of the loose skin.

I got a puff around my jaw and I think weight loss can fix it. But I'm scared of the loose skin.
depends on your genetics tbh, I lost 35kg and I have no loss skin whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
Thanks bro that was helpful
gl also put on some muscle, otherwise 12%-15% will make you look like shit without any muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7
I was chiseled chad at 12% body fat. Now, at 17% body fat (cuz bulking) I turned into subhuman. But body still chad because broad shoulders and 6’3.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
gl also put on some muscle, otherwise 12%-15% will make you look like shit without any muscle
Yes brother, I already began putting on muscle and will start lean bulking more seriously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
I was chiseled chad at 12% body fat. Now, at 17% body fat (cuz bulking) I turned into subhuman. But body still chad because broad shoulders and 6’3.
You are lucky with your height . Me being in the higher 5s don't help.

A question .. did your eye area changed a little bit, bro? Like slightly less fat around eyes

A question .. did your eye area changed a little bit, bro? Like slightly less fat around eyes
Being fat decreased upper eyelid exposure.