Question about eye area, hooding and hunter eyes

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I thinked about eye area for quite a bit and i needed to make this thread.

So this are eyes of Gandy and O'pry. As you can see they have no visible eyelids but there's a space beetween eyes and eyebrows. Look, i marked that space.
IMG 20191018 201228
IMG 20191018 201318

This eyes have no uee but they're not completely hooded. Tom Cruize is example of completely hooded eyes.

Tom cruise young 223834

So the question is, what is better? Gandy and Opry are consider psl god with perfect eye areas but their eyes are not completely hooded. Eye experts give me the answer

Literally close to 0 difference

Doesn't matter much tbh what matters is they're hooded

hooding is better

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Oprys eyes are not hooded.
They are hooded lol as long as there is not an upper eyelid exposure that's called hooding and it's due to bone and fat

Tom Cruise's eyes are on another level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
look at that space beetween eye and eyebrow. That's what i mean. Cruize eyes are hooded
ni g ga hooding is the actualy fat or skin there not fucking bone.

cruises are noot hooded

look at that space beetween eye and eyebrow. That's what i mean. Cruize eyes are hooded
Look at the bone in his eye that’s what we mean by hooded and O’Pry is

isn't this uee?
hooding doesnt mean zero uee nigga.
hooded eyes are the feature I just described
altough almost all the time hooding does give the person a lack of uee

hooding doesnt mean zero uee negro.
hooded eyes are the feature I just described
altough almost all the time hooding does give the person a lack of uee
so hooding have nothing to do with eyebrows? If yes low set eyebrows are cope basicly

so hooding have nothing to do with eyebrows? If yes low set eyebrows are cope basicly
they are not cope.

you can have low set brow ridge and hooding
its just that hooding is better

they are not cope.

you can have low set brow ridge and hooding
its just that hooding is better
so uee is lack of visible eyelids
hooding is the bone under your eyes that can hide your eyelids
low set eyebrows, and how they ''hood'' over the eyes is completly different

I thought hooding is that eyebrows ''hood over'' the eyes

no .hooding is the fat

fat is good? WTF it's more feminine trait. Tbh i ratger hade cruize eye area than Oprys becouse of that
its an extremely masculine trait ni g ger.

no women have hooded eyes you dip shit

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Depends if it fits your harmony. My eyes are hooded but they can make me look angry at all time. Besides, it looks kinda off with my narrow jaw.

If you have pretty boy ish bones / face shape your eyes better not be too hooded

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cope, noped, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Depends if it fits your harmony. My eyes are hooded but they can make me look angry at all time. Besides, it looks kinda off with my narrow jaw.

If you have pretty boy ish bones / face shape your eyes better not be too hooded
elias de poot and O pry are proves thats wrong.

embrace the hunter eyes

its an extremely masculine trait ni g ger.

no women have hooded eyes you dip shit
every foid have big space beetween their eyebrows and eye, that's what i mean.

they dont even have a brow ridggge.
thats the brow ridge set. both things are dimoprhic traits but hooded still looks better imo

they dont even have a brow ridggge.

thats the brow ridge set. both things are dimoprhic traits but hooded still looks better imo
so this hodding is cope IMO, if brow ridge set is distance beetween eyes and eyebrows that's what is important IMO. Opry have great eye shape but he would look better with eyebrows set loow like cruize have

so this hodding is cope IMO, if brow ridge set is distance beetween eyes and eyebrows that's what is important IMO. Opry have great eye shape but he would look better with eyebrows set loow like cruize have
he wouldnt cruises eye are isnt hunter enough. only hooding can ccreate an actually hunter eyes effect.

they are still low set brows.

stop the cope nih
nig*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
he wouldnt cruises eye are isnt hunter enough. only hooding can ccreate an actually hunter eyes effect.
cope, low set eyebrows are better than fat beetween eyes and then eyebrows, opry have better eye shape but cruize have lower set eyebrows

cope, low set eyebrows are better than fat beetween eyes and then eyebrows, opry have better eye shape but cruize have lower set eyebrows
jfl

keep coping prey

• +1
yea bro lens distorred pic in kissing distance vs lowering brows and professional camera
just admit you are coping like shit.

fucking mentalcel cunt

UEE: upper eyelid exposure - if a part of or the full upper eyelids are visible

Hooded eyes: eyes + upper eyelids are partly covered (by excess skin and/or fat)

Low brows: desirable for all men, independent from hooding or not

High brows: gtfo (me)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 2846 and Pietrosiek
yea bro lens distorred pic in kissing distance vs lowering brows and professional camera
just admit you are coping like shit.

fucking mentalcel cunt
View attachment 139631
becouse opry have better eye SHAPE, if cruize had opry eye SHAPE he would mog him becouse of lower set eyebrows

becouse opry have better eye SHAPE, if cruize had opry eye SHAPE he would mog him becouse of lower set eyebrows
he doesnt tho you fucking idiot.

you legit said he already mogs him but thats bullshit
HIS shape is from hooding

UEE: upper eyelid exposure - if a part of or the full upper eyelids are visible

Hooded eyes: eyes + upper eyelids are partly covered (by excess skin and/or fat)

Low brows: desirable for all men, independent from hooding or not

High brows: gtfo (me)
Ok, thanks for that, good post. I thought that hooded mean literally eyes are like you would put hood on them in terms of browridge and eyebrows.
he doesnt tho you fucking idiot.

you legit said he already mogs him but thats bullshit
HIS shape is from hooding
cruize need better pfl and coloring, if he had that he would mog opry

tom cruise and gandy have browbridge hooding
o'pry has fathooding

• +1
Ok, thanks for that, good post. I thought that hooded mean literally eyes are like you would put hood on them in terms of browridge and eyebrows.

your iq is so fucking low its incredible.

you are fucking retarded.

sean o pry already has a low set brow ridge.
brow ridge can only cover the top not the sides.

View attachment 139643

fucking blind rat.
ahhhh his eyebrows are high set, not as high as chico but high. Maybe it's better for preetyboys, but in therms of agressiong and anger in those eyes eyebrows need to be close to the eyes

O'pry's eyes are hooded btw. Any amount of upper eye(lid) coverage can be called "hooded".

Imo, low-set and straight eyebrows are far more important. High-set, feminine arched brows with full hooding look like shit. Any amount of hooding makes the distance between the eyes and brows appear larger. Hooded eyes only look good in combination with low-set eyebrows. Check my "upper eyelid exposure" thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
O'pry's eyes are hooded btw. Any amount of upper eye(lid) coverage can be called "hooded".

Imo, low-set and straight eyebrows are far more important. High-set, feminine arched brows with full hooding look like shit. Any amount of hooding makes the distance between the eyes and brows appear larger. Hooded eyes only look good in combination with low-set eyebrows. Check my "upper eyelid exposure" thread.
can you post a link?

ahhhh his eyebrows are high set, not as high as chico but high. Maybe it's better for preetyboys, but in therms of agressiong and anger in those eyes eyebrows need to be close to the eyes
they are not high set jfl

how the fuck is this high set. if this high set you have your moniter off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 2846

sounds like a cope tbh

Hooding is not bone, it's soft tissue. Having low set brow ridge increases chance of hooding but doesn't guarantee it. The hooding is mostly fat covering the upper eyelids, if you have hooded eyes and raise your brows you have the normal UEE eyes underneath.
Basically you have 3 eyelids instead of 2 if hooded.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, MrGlutton and Pietrosiek
Hooding is not bone, it's soft tissue. Having low set brow ridge increases chance of hooding but doesn't guarantee it. The hooding is mostly fat covering the upper eyelids, if you have hooded eyes and raise your brows you have the normal UEE eyes underneath.
Basically you have 3 eyelids instead of 2 if hooded.
ok good post

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
You are confusing all

Tom Cruise just have more bones covering the eyes (more low set) and his orbitals looks more round, no masculine or more masculine than O'Pry Or Gandy

Images 27

What make a aggressive eye is more the eye shape and Eyebrows shape, not his closeness to eyes, Sean O'Pry and Gandy already have low set eyebrows and looks much more masculine and aggressive for being more straight and wide shape

Sean opry 2

Hooded eyes just mean no or very low upper eyelid exposure, this is upper eyelid

Eye labeled

Gandy and O'Pry obviously don't have upper eyelid exposure, you are just confusing things at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
tom cruise and gandy have browbridge hooding
o'pry has fathooding

No

Images 15

Ba2fe1ef0f6a5c94a9c3dd51bfaf365c

Tom Cruise have more bones low set and covering? yes, but this doesn't mean that O'Pry have "fathooding" Fat Hooding doesn't even exist, you always will need bones and fat to make hooded eyes happen.

@Pietrosiek

Also this is cope, horizontal wideness and vertically narrowness of eye area are much more important, Sean O'Pry already have low set eyebrows, you just need low set eyebrows to don't looks feminine.

Last edited: