Question about eye area

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
If protruding eyes are caused by recessed orbitals how come some people with seemingly non recessed orbitals and rest of face (maxilla/jaw) have protruding eyes it’s as if the eyes are literally placed more forward out in the skull like hole that holds them is more shallow. someone who knows a lot about eye area can I pm you pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
If protruding eyes are caused by recessed orbitals how come some people with seemingly non recessed orbitals and rest of face (maxilla/jaw) have protruding eyes it’s as if the eyes are literally placed more forward out in the skull like hole that holds them is more shallow. someone who knows a lot about eye area can I pm you pls
the zygos can be more or less forward grown, and so can the browridge (obviously). is that what you're talking about?

cheekbones act as a shelf to the eyelid

I have an average maxilla and good orbital bones (except brow ridge) but my lower eyelid shoes a little bc of COMPLETELY flat cheekbones and zygote

protruding eyes arent always caused by recessed orbitals, you can have non recessed orbitals and still have protruding eyes because of the bone and fat in the orbit of your eye, to reduce the bone and fat in your orbit you can get a surgery called orbital decompression, this will make your eyes look less protruded

Maybe sphenoid bone idk

So many wrong answers

If you have protruding eyes you need orbital decompression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
orbital hypoplasia. i have good zygos but bad orbitals. if you have negative vector, look into orbital decompression.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2846