Question about LSJL

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
How much height do people gain from doing it?
5’3.3333 checking in

Nothing significant enough to really make you go from being a turbomanlet to average tbh. At best you'll be less of a manlet but it's still worth trying. If you commit enough time you might see 1-2 inches of height gain, although some people have reported seeing even more significant gains, especially younger people.

I'd do LSJL if I were you, but also try to save up for LL surgery because you can get the best results from that. Although it is kind of painful.

Nothing significant enough to really make you go from being a turbomanlet to average tbh. At best you'll be less of a manlet but it's still worth trying. If you commit enough time you might see 1-2 inches of height gain, although some people have reported seeing even more significant gains, especially younger people.

I'd do LSJL if I were you, but also try to save up for LL surgery because you can get the best results from that. Although it is kind of painful.
my doc thinks that if I’m lucky I can become somewhat close at 5’6 so your saying I can become 5’8?

What the fuck is lsjl like does it actually give you an inch or two cuz I’m sitting at 5 10 if I could get to 6 naturally then elevator to 6 3 height problem solved only worry about curry skin whitening any insight over anyone trying it and if it works

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus
lsjl is cope

• +1
Reactions: Slob
my doc thinks that if I’m lucky I can become somewhat close at 5’6 so your saying I can become 5’8?
Yes, it's possible. Some procedures can add up to 6 inches of height, but they're more costly I think. You'll have to look around for a great place to get the procedure done.

What the fuck is lsjl like does it actually give you an inch or two cuz I’m sitting at 5 10 if I could get to 6 naturally then elevator to 6 3 height problem solved only worry about curry skin whitening any insight over anyone trying it and if it works
You clamp your growth plates to break down the bone, causing there to be more cartilage formation. This cartilage formation causes a slight growth.

It's not officially proven yet but it's been proven in rodents and there is a lot of anecdotal reports of success.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 15854 and AspiringChad
I'd just wait a few years for LL to get even safer/faster. It's still rapidly advancing. We might even be able to reopen growth plates. Better than roping because we have no idea what the future has in store for us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, YoungRichNigga and JimJones
I'd just wait a few years for LL to get even safer/faster. It's still rapidly advancing. We might even be able to reopen growth plates. Better than roping because we have no idea what the future has in store for us.
True I agree the surgery hopefully is decent enough once I get out of college to add like 2 inches cuz I’m so damn close to 6 ft but genetically my fam has had late growth spurts so going to the temple daily to get those inches without surgery

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
True I agree the surgery hopefully is decent enough once I get out of college to add like 2 inches cuz I’m so damn close to 6 ft but genetically my fam has had late growth spurts so going to the temple daily to get those inches without surgery
500 million years of evolution to be 5'8 (5'10 in your case)

500 million years of evolution to be 5'8 (5'10 in your case)
Fuck evolution and this soft lifestyle I don’t even want height for women they can go fuck themeselves I just want it to beat the shit of people shorter than me that irk and increasing that means that number I can goes up too lmao

Fuck evolution and this soft lifestyle I don’t even want height for women they can go fuck themeselves I just want it to beat the shit of people shorter than me that irk and increasing that means that number I can goes up too lmao
Then just get buffer lol/learn how to fight.

I already know how to fight over the average male plus gym maxing plus height means they won’t ever reach my face and I can unload strikes one after the other to their face to Deform it further than it is make sure the midgets get no attention from anyone lmao.
Yea I’m gonna order 3 inch elevator shoes this summer from my internship money maybe get a car and a gaming computer too and pay my rent during college so I look independent af

I already know how to fight over the average male plus gym maxing plus height means they won’t ever reach my face and I can unload strikes one after the other to their face to Deform it further than it is make sure the midgets get no attention from anyone lmao.
Stop acting like you aren't equal to them

Stop acting like you aren't equal to them
Of course I’m equal lmao we go to the same uni but the international chinks walking around with their gross recessed jaws acting like they belong is super gay and I feel my vision turning red whenever I see their disgusting mongoloid skulls especially when they think they have a chance with Nordic white chicks

how old are you op

Yea I’m gonna order 3 inch elevator shoes this summer from my internship money maybe get a car and a gaming computer too and pay my rent during college so I look independent af

Are you 12 years old :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Liddle jimmy wants to be BIG so he can fight the bullies at daycare"

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

You have to be really fucking beta to say something like this ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Are you 12 years old :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Liddle jimmy wants to be BIG so he can fight the bullies at daycare"

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

You have to be really fucking beta to say something like this ??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️
Great use of emojis retard how much estrogen do you have coursing through your veins thanks for the effort though