Question about MTBs: which looks level could an MTB get in an LTR with?

What is the maximum level an average PSL 4 MTB could LTR in 2022?

• Total voters
No way in hell a supposed 6.5psl would be this obsessed with looks and unable to get a gf
You larping about yoir life in reality your a 5ft indian janitor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Xangsane
No way in hell a supposed 6.5psl would be this obsessed with looks and unable to get a gf
You larping about yoir life in reality your a 5ft indian janitor
I'm volcel rn so

HTN normally wont for an extended period of time. The odd one might but the reality is he'll eventually realise he can get into a relationship with a more attractive woman so he will cheat or dump her eventually.

Sometimes a guy might settle for a girl a slight notch lower for comfortability but they nearly always will break it off at some point. Girls eventually realise what league of guy will stay with them and that's when they decide to leave the chad arena and date their own league (if they are serious about dating).

Girls who complain about why guys wont be in a relationship with them are just confusing their SMV with their DMV. They assume that it's guys don't want to be in relationships, when in reality the guys that will date them they ignore.

I've seen it so many times with my females mates - They are HTBs that fuck chadlite/chad, sometimes date, and they then wonder what went wrong when he breaks it off after a while. This happens EVERY TIME.

Just look at people who have been in long healthy committed relationships for over a year. They're normally looksmatched.
I know a white Chadlite in an ltr with a Chinese mtb PhD student. She is 27, he's 25. He's my neighbour
He stated a desire to marry her and is more in love with her than the other way around.

He was her first.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
@Zakamg vomit react?

I know a white Chadlite in an ltr with a Chinese mtb PhD student. She is 27, he's 25. He's my neighbour
He stated a desire to marry her and is more in love with her than the other way around.

He was her first.
Yeah it happens, just most of the time it does not.

That's an exception to the rule.

5PSL absolute limit for MTB. IMO it's her PSL + 1 PSL that is the limit for LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane