Question about MTBs: which looks level could an MTB get in an LTR with?

What is the maximum level an average PSL 4 MTB could LTR in 2022?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Let's assume we have a white 5/10, PSL 4 MTB who is dead average in everything. Typical college grad with average body and average face. Has 10 - 20 bodies at age 23. Non-statusmaxxed but has some Insta/TikTok followers.

I asked a similar question here with 3 particular men: https://looksmax.org/threads/which-...tr-realistically-she-is-a-chad-chaser.446637/

Now for this poll, we don't have any fixed guy in mind.

We know from tons of Tinder experiments that these MTBs want to date Chadlites or above, but they would most likely pump and dump them, irrespective if they have a good personality and have a college degree.

These MTBs are deluded into thinking a Chadlite would commit to them in usual circumstances, assuming the woman hasn't got anything much to offer him.

I had 2 curry women talk to me about the pump and dump nature of Tinder and dating apps. One LTB (body count of 2, was in an FWB and a failed LTR) seemed very clingy and wanted to be with my Chadlitefish. No way he would commit to her in reality.

It is usually within feminine nature to want and expect an LTR. A woman would have sex with a good-looking guy hoping she would secure commitment from him, which in 99% of cases, doesn't work.

Supposing if this PSL 4 MTB wants to get into an LTR. Who does she get into an LTR with? Assume the woman is hypergamous, and the guy has options to choose from depending on his looks level.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
7+ PSL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member and 2 others
@Toth's thot What have you been smoking this evening?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
every looks level

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14323, GandyIsNormie and 2 others
at least like average guy no?

• +1
Holy shit i misread the question jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
Holy shit i misread the question jfl
I personally think MTN if she has a high body count and nothing much to offer.
If she has a near-0 body count and something to offer, she could push for a HTN.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14323, GandyIsNormie and 1 other person
Let's assume we have a white 5/10, PSL 4 MTB who is dead average in everything. Typical college grad with average body and average face. Has 10 - 20 bodies at age 23.

I asked a similar question here with 3 particular men: https://looksmax.org/threads/which-...tr-realistically-she-is-a-chad-chaser.446637/

Now for this poll, we don't have any fixed guy in mind.

We know from tons of Tinder experiments that these MTBs want to date Chadlites or above, but they would most likely pump and dump them, irrespective if they have a good personality and have a college degree.

These MTBs are deluded into thinking a Chadlite would commit to them in usual circumstances, assuming the woman hasn't got anything much to offer him.

I had 2 curry women talk to me about the pump and dump nature of Tinder and dating apps. One LTB (body count of 2, was in an FWB and a failed LTR) seemed very clingy and wanted to be with my Chadlitefish. No way he would commit to her in reality.

It is usually within feminine nature to want and expect an LTR. A woman would have sex with a good-looking guy hoping she would secure commitment from him, which in 99% of cases, doesn't work.

Supposing if this PSL 4 MTB wants to get into an LTR. Who does she get into an LTR with? Assume the woman is hypergamous, and the guy has options to choose from depending on his looks level.
10-20 bodies is average for PSL 4 MTB? fucking brutal makes me want to rope

• +1
Tagging people from the Alex, Bonnie, Colin, Danielle and Earl thread:
@MadVisionary @abusivepartner01 @cloUder @N3XT @crosshold @ChadFucksYourOneitis @MoeZart @RoundHouse @thereallegend @Reckless Turtle @inferiorpispot234 @rdsky @Main @frendly @Jagged0 @Yolosweg @Umbra @Prettyboy @ToTheTop @IThinkImAboutToROPE @Br0sk1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
99% of the time she can't get a chadlite to commit to her.
assuming every one at a certain looks levels is promiscious
i have enough prove of the contrary of even worse looking women with actual giga chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Xangsane
assuming every one at a certain looks levels is promiscious
i have enough prove of the contrary of even worse looking women with actual giga chad
I'm sure you're shitposting

But they won't commit to these MTBs, definitely not for marriage.
They are married with kids

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
@OOGABOOGA You alright?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
he’s a famous actor and she’s a nobody tho
Still celebrity. He might have done this for virtue signalling
Maybe PR told him to do this to get an average woman's hopes up

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I think regular Chad. She'd just need to go hard enough at Tinder and weed out all the Chads who just wanted to pump and dump. She could also try cold approaching Chads in public, which would probably work too, although Chads are rare, so this could take a while.

Lots of Chads are also LTR-minded and will sacrifice looks for connection. For example, Jon-Erik Hexum, Hugh Laughton-Scott and Pat Tillman all have/had gfs that are/were not far removed from average aesthetically. I think Jay Gould's wife is nothing special aesthetically either.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I think regular Chad. She'd just need to go hard enough at Tinder and weed out all the Chads who just wanted to pump and dump. She could also try cold approaching Chads in public, which would probably work too, although Chads are rare, so this could take a while.

Lots of Chads are also LTR-minded and will sacrifice looks for connection.
Chads who want to pump and dump probably make up most Chads in relation to the MTB, especially considering the fact they have tons of women throwing themselves at them.
A woman cold approaching a Chad would definitely lower her chances of securing him in an LTR - this might make her seem desperate
It's rare to find Chads who are LTR-minded, and these average-looking women might have been betabuxxers with something special to offer. We're talking about the average woman without much to offer at all.
The typical MTB would be around 30 once she finds an LTR minded Chad around her, thus massively lowering her SMV. Said Chad will not commit to her in most circumstances.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Chads who want to pump and dump probably make up most Chads in relation to the MTB, especially considering the fact they have tons of women throwing themselves at them.
A woman cold approaching a Chad would definitely lower her chances of securing him in an LTR - this might make her seem desperate
It's rare to find Chads who are LTR-minded, and these average-looking women might have been betabuxxers with something special to offer. We're talking about the average woman without much to offer at all.
The typical MTB would be around 30 once she finds a suitable Chad to LTR, thus massively lowering her SMV.
average women are so subhuman it's fucking funny

not a single chad would LTR them unless he's mentally ill

• JFL
average women are so subhuman it's fucking funny

not a single chad would LTR them unless he's mentally ill
Would you LTR Bonnie in this example?

Would you LTR Bonnie in this example?
don't think I'd ONS her even after I ascend back to where i was

now i definitely would LTR because i'm obese by 30lbs or something and I'm lucky to get anything since i have nothing to offer to a girl besides looks

I rejected girls like this in clubs when they tried dancing with me

• So Sad
They’re all chasing top 0.0000000001% guy and he’s Ltring all the beckies :soy::feelsuhh: @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Xangsane
The typical MTB would be around 30 once she finds a suitable Chad to LTR, thus massively lowering her SMV.

I think the Chads/Gigachads I listed all outearned their gfs/wives, so it wasn't a betabuxx situation. Maybe JBF is a common factor here where they lock down the Chad early in life (Pat Tillman's wife was his high school sweetheart for example)?

I think it's possible that LTR-oriented Chads maybe just have a reasonably low looks bar that needs to be reached and thereafter mostly care about personality.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and DivineBeing
Tagging people from the Alex, Bonnie, Colin, Danielle and Earl thread:
@MadVisionary @abusivepartner01 @cloUder @N3XT @crosshold @ChadFucksYourOneitis @MoeZart @RoundHouse @thereallegend @Reckless Turtle @inferiorpispot234 @rdsky @Main @frendly @Jagged0 @Yolosweg @Umbra @Prettyboy @ToTheTop @IThinkImAboutToROPE @Br0sk1
Link ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I think the Chads/Gigachads I listed all outearned their gfs/wives, so it wasn't a betabuxx situation. Maybe JBF is a common factor here where they lock down the Chad early in life (Pat Tillman's wife was his high school sweetheart for example)?

I think it's possible that LTR-oriented Chads maybe just have a reasonably low looks bar that needs to be reached and thereafter mostly care about personality.
These types of Chads are very rare, and once they see a suitable LTR-oriented Stacylite+ of course in the majority of cases they'd pick her over the MTB who wants an LTR.
Guys like the ones you mentioned are even rarer than a typical LTR-oriented Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Guys like the ones you mentioned are even rarer than a typical LTR-oriented Chad.

I think I agree. This is why I think JBF game is also often involved too (seems to be the case with Tillman, possibly Hugh as well). Hexum and his gf near the time of his death may have also been a JBF situation not due to his age but rather because social media didn't exist in the 80s.

• +1
I think I agree. This is why I think JBF game is also often involved too (seems to be the case with Tillman, possibly Hugh as well). Hexum and his gf near the time of his death may have also been a JBF situation not due to his age but rather because social media didn't exist in the 80s.
What does JBF mean?

What does JBF mean?

Just be first. It's usually a term used for men, in the context of them locking down a girl in high school or something who would otherwise be out of their league. I'm applying it to women in this thread, however.

• +1
I'm sure you're shitposting
ok
take a look

the most brutal difference

Maher

sam harwood gf

millicent-cantrall-and-sam-harwood-attend-a-party-hosted-by-and-mr-picture-id883287898

Tom wellings first wife second not that better
1105588_1345638837267_full.jpg

Rob lowe wife
31126166-8554697-Fast_friends_I_met_Sheryl_and_I_was_like_immediately_obsessed_wi-a-65_1595546093629.jpg

• +1
ok
take a look

the most brutal difference

Maher

sam harwood gf

millicent-cantrall-and-sam-harwood-attend-a-party-hosted-by-and-mr-picture-id883287898

Tom wellings first wife second not that better
1105588_1345638837267_full.jpg

Rob lowe wife
31126166-8554697-Fast_friends_I_met_Sheryl_and_I_was_like_immediately_obsessed_wi-a-65_1595546093629.jpg

Celebrity examples won't usually apply to non-celebrities

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
@Prettyboy @Ethereal why htn?

@crosshold @thereallegend why ltc?

Most MTBs will only be able to get into a serious LTR that is healthy with her looksmatch OR one notch higher.

She will date or fuck the chadlite sure, but he won’t settle for more than 6 months in a committed relationship with her. It just doesn’t happen very often. Why would he when he has many other options of similar status or higher?

I can see it working with a 1p difference (MTB and HTN) but why the fuck would a chadlite be serious with a MTB when he can easily get a HTB and if he’s patient get his looksmatch (stacylite).

Also the reality is because of how flawed the system is, most chadlite will just not date. They will fuck MTBs and HTBs and only settle if their looksmatch actually wants to be serious.

Also the reality is because of how flawed the system is, most chadlites will just not date. They will fuck MTBs and HTBs and only settle if their looksmatch actually wants to be serious.

Last edited:
  • +1
Most MTBs will only be able to get into a serious LTR that is healthy with her looksmatch OR one notch higher.

She will date or fuck the chadlite sure, but he won’t settle for more than 6 months in a committed relationship with her. It just doesn’t happen very often. Why would he when he has many other options of similar status or higher?

I can see it working with a 1p difference (MTB and HTN) but why the fuck would a chadlite be serious with a MTB when he can easily get a HTB and if he’s patient get his looksmatch (stacylite).

Also the reality is because of how flawed the system is, most chadlite will just not date. They will fuck MTBs and HTBs and only settle if their looksmatch actually wants to be serious.

Also the reality is because of how flawed the system is, most chadlites will just not date. They will fuck MTBs and HTBs and only settle if their looksmatch actually wants to be serious.
So why would a htn settle with a MTB, but a chadlite won't settle for a htb

If you say usually they could get a guy that's 1 notch higher

easily the most retarded threads of all time with the same stupid fucking morphs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
So why would a htn settle with a MTB, but a chadlite won't settle for a htb

If you say usually they could get a guy that's 1 notch higher
HTN normally wont for an extended period of time. The odd one might but the reality is he'll eventually realise he can get into a relationship with a more attractive woman so he will cheat or dump her eventually.

Sometimes a guy might settle for a girl a slight notch lower for comfortability but they nearly always will break it off at some point. Girls eventually realise what league of guy will stay with them and that's when they decide to leave the chad arena and date their own league (if they are serious about dating).

Girls who complain about why guys wont be in a relationship with them are just confusing their SMV with their DMV. They assume that it's guys don't want to be in relationships, when in reality the guys that will date them they ignore.

I've seen it so many times with my females mates - They are HTBs that fuck chadlite/chad, sometimes date, and they then wonder what went wrong when he breaks it off after a while. This happens EVERY TIME.

Just look at people who have been in long healthy committed relationships for over a year. They're normally looksmatched.

Last edited: