Question about Opioid Maxxing

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Would 900mg Codeine be enough to unalive a 150lbs man?

lol no. 2k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I plugged 50mg morphine , assume that's 25mg into blood in best case scenario , didn't have overdose symptoms just super lash , that's me actually on them
IMG 20221029 142802 524

• JFL
I plugged 50mg morphine , assume that's 25mg into blood in best case scenario , didn't have overdose symptoms just super lash , that's me actually on them
View attachment 1945490
i took 300mg codeine and it did fuck all for me, just felt a bit tired

i took 300mg codeine and it did fuck all for me, just felt a bit tired
But opioids are dangerous game , even if not an overdose you can get addicted more easily than to the word shitskin

• +1
But opioids are dangerous game , even if not an overdose you can get addicted more easily than to the word shitskin
The effort I have to go through to get them and my lack of income sorts that problem out

The effort I have to go through to get them and my lack of income sorts that problem out
Bruh , I understand your hustle , I've just been lucky mf who discovered 200 pills of 10mg XR morphine pills , my mother friend got them prescribed but she never took them , being the oldcels they are they didn't have a single fucking clue that they had scheduled 1 drug in their hands

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 18879
Bruh , I understand your hustle , I've just been lucky mf who discovered 200 pills of 10mg XR morphine pills , my mother friend got them prescribed but she never took them , being the oldcels they are they didn't have a single fucking clue that they had scheduled 1 drug in their hands
So youre a zina and drug doer good good

• So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell
Start getting into opiates bro. Do a daily habit. You will feel so happy that you will not wanna suicide anymore . Opiates makes life worth living

If you never done any opiates you can start mild n slow with something easy as Tramadol

Take 250 mg tramadol and see how you feel. I guarantee you will feel great n your depression will be cured within minutes

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 18840