Question about volufiline

Zaylo

Zaylo

Iron
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Posts
169
Reputation
51
Good evening, friends. I wanted to ask if genuine Volufiline could help me by adding fat to provide support for the eye area. It seems to me that because I lack fat under my eyes, I have a negative tilt rather than a neutral one (it’s not a bone structure issue). Also, if it does work, where can I buy it?
 
  • +1
Reactions: jhontoilet
Good evening, friends. I wanted to ask if genuine Volufiline could help me by adding fat to provide support for the eye area. It seems to me that because I lack fat under my eyes, I have a negative tilt rather than a neutral one (it’s not a bone structure issue). Also, if it does work, where can I buy it?
Volufiline has very minimial results i dont think your gonna get any good results from it, im not sure on any other ways other then surgery
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zaylo
Good evening, friends. I wanted to ask if genuine Volufiline could help me by adding fat to provide support for the eye area. It seems to me that because I lack fat under my eyes, I have a negative tilt rather than a neutral one (it’s not a bone structure issue). Also, if it does work, where can I buy it?
Me need more answers
 

Similar threads

O
Replies
2
Views
29
EmpotradoHastaMorir
EmpotradoHastaMorir
conlonpsl
Replies
3
Views
39
lurvy
lurvy
Mogmo
Replies
6
Views
64
Knight
Knight
Todeboas16
  • Solved
Discussion A question about
Replies
7
Views
44
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
Zaylo
Replies
4
Views
58
Zaylo
Zaylo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top