Question for Orc

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

johan liebert… on adderall
is it possible to reduce negative hooding by lifting the outer parts of your brows with pdos?

would also improve brow tilt no?

to lift the brow the pdos would obviously go above the brow right?

would also try lowering the inner part for lower set brows and again a more positive tilt.

if any of this is even possible that is

• +1
Reactions: greywind, silencio, PsychoH and 1 other person
just lol at asking someone who is known for being addicted to larping

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, pentamogged9000, arab_chink and 5 others
@i_love_roosters u also did pdos right? what did u do i’m in the process of buying a fuckkk ton

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
@i_love_roosters u also did pdos right? what did u do i’m in the process of buying a fuckkk ton

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
all of those are possible but you'd have to use cogs to cause any significant lift and those are hard to do on your own.

lowering the eyebrow however is not that hard, but it'll be very minor, you just place them underneath the brow.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, PsychoH and i_love_roosters
so worth a shot in your opinion? just need a little extra boost in my flaws. not expecting amazing results but just a little will do

• +1
Reactions: greywind, PsychoH and i_love_roosters
everything but if you want a reminder of who he is, it's the guy who keeps claiming "I have autism but I have never struggled with getting girls"
i honestly don't see how autism would be an impairment if a girl was attracted to you, you're gonna rant about spongebob? so what lol

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Charisma, pentamogged9000 and 5 others
all of those are possible but you'd have to use cogs to cause any significant lift and those are hard to do on your own.

View attachment 2970305

lowering the eyebrow however is not that hard, but it'll be very minor, you just place them underneath the brow.
lowering the brow would make the negative hooding worse tho right? i

• +1
lowering the brow would make the negative hooding worse tho right? i
nobody has negative hooding on the inside, so you just have to only place them in the inner corners to pull those down and avoid the outside.

you can cause a little arch with threads but it's not going to be enough to lift the eyelid without cogs.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and NorwoodAscender
so worth a shot in your opinion? just need a little extra boost in my flaws. not expecting amazing results but just a little will do
Yes pdo does just that :feelsyay: -
a little extra boost

It's good that you have realistic expectations. You could also try sharp cog threads like Clavicular for more drastic results.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and NorwoodAscender
i honestly don't see how autism would be an impairment if a girl was attracted to you, you're gonna rant about spongebob? so what lol
girls like those weird rants also tbh. differentiates u from all the normies who
nobody has negative hooding on the inside, so you just have to only place them in the inner corners to pull those down and avoid the outside.

you can cause a little arch with threads but it's not going to be enough to lift the eyelid without cogs.
gotcha. was worried it would lower the whole brow skin. didn’t know u could just do the inner

thanks for the response btw, will try asap

• +1
Reactions: greywind, i_love_roosters and incel194012940
girls like those weird rants also tbh. differentiates u from all the normies who

gotcha. was worried it would lower the whole brow skin. didn’t know u could just do the inner

thanks for the response btw, will try asap
it only affects the skin directly near it.

also they cause increased bloodflow so you might get some eyebrow gains, I have a permanently red glossy look on my cheeks due to this.

boy i just sent you a dm about this and you left my ass on read :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater
gonna do that for my tilt. put just typical ones for lips and undereyes
I'll get one pack just for the under eyes. 20 pieces, 10 on each side. I loved the results from the first time I did pdo. Now I'll try to get implant-tier results

I'll get one pack just for the under eyes. 20 pieces, 10 on each side. I loved the results from the first time I did pdo. Now I'll try to get implant-tier results
we've tried those they're still hard to work with.
if i can improve perceived lip width like orc did and improve my upper lip my life would be made

and improved undereyes on top of that would be fucking amazing man even tho mine arent death tier or anything

Last edited:
  • +1

View attachment 2970305

It messed up her brow tilt tho. That's OVERLY positive eyebrow tilt.

OP i don't think u should risk this since it could mess with the eyebrow tilt and uee. I didn't even remember or notice your negative hooding

Your drooping lower eyelid failos you more

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
OP i don't think u should risk this since it could mess with the eyebrow tilt and uee. I didn't even remember or notice your negative hooding
yeah will think abt it

def doing lips and undereyes tho

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
she will lose all attraction instantly
not at all. if you look good she will think "oh hes so funny and cute". As a sv3ridge/goatis viewer you should understand this

yeah will think abt it

def doing lips and undereyes tho
Actually looking back it seems like you have one eye that kinda has a lot of negative hooding but the other one is closer to neutral hooding

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Actually looking back it seems like you have one eye that kinda has a lot of negative hooding but the other one is closer to neutral hooding
yes my right eye has more, strange

• +1
Women want outgoing, fun, NT boyfriends. They are eternal children that need to be entertained. Aspie Chad will get cucked by NT Chad.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, dna_cel and arab_chink
there’s no real risk to threads

• Hmm...
Yeah im sure the chad from fifty shades of gray that every woman fantasizes about was outgoing and NT
And of course like always you smelly Indians bring up an actor or dating apps or a book because you have no experience in the real world.
Not that I care about 50 shades of gray but what makes him non-NT supposedly?

And of course like always you smelly Indians bring up an actor or dating apps or a book because you have no experience in the real world.
Lol Im white and I have a GF. I literally made her watch Giant's OBO video and she didn't act differently towards me at all after :ROFLMAO:. NT and outgoing is cope
Not that I care about 50 shades of gray but what makes him non-NT supposedly?
The guy had had three personality disorders: histrionic, obsessive-compulsive, and narcissism. so much for a fun boyfriend

Lol Im white and I have a GF. I literally made her watch Giant's OBO video and she didn't act differently towards me at all after :ROFLMAO:. NT and outgoing is cope
You're a smelly paki sewer rotter dalit. Those are the only "people" who try to deny that being normal is important lol.
The guy had had three personality disorders: histrionic, obsessive-compulsive, and narcissism. so much for a fun boyfriend
By non-NT I mean being boring, anxious, actually autistic in the sense that you collect bugs in a jar and REEEEE at normies, not being narcissistic. Narcissism is a good trait to have.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and dna_cel
You're a smelly paki sewer rotter dalit. Those are the only "people" who try to deny that being normal is important lol.
Im literally russian and also Im not surprised that a fags like you on here continue to cope even though Ive dismantled your points completely
By non-NT I mean being boring, anxious, actually autistic in the sense that you collect bugs in a jar and REEEEE at normies, not being narcissistic. Narcissism is a good trait to have.
Just change the meaning of words theory

• JFL
Reactions: kiyopon
Im literally russian and also Im not surprised that a fags like you on here continue to cope even though Ive dismantled your points completely
Go do the world a favour and walk across a minefield in Ukraine you mongol faggot. You haven't "dismantled" anything you autistic nigger.
Go look at what the average couple is like. You're not going to see any guys who look like PSL god lesbians in relationships. Most men are average joes but they grew up in good environments, played sports early, had a good mixed gender social circle their whole lives. That's what a normie is. That's the difference between the average dalit here who has to be the best looking person in the room to get pussy and an actual normal person who gets it just by existing and naturally going through life without worrying about what a maxilla is.
Just change the meaning of words theory
Nobody claimed that psychopathy or narcissism affected your chances with women.

• JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
Go do the world a favour and walk across a minefield in Ukraine you mongol faggot. You haven't "dismantled" anything you autistic nigger.
Go look at what the average couple is like. You're not going to see any guys who look like PSL god lesbians in relationships. Most men are average joes but they grew up in good environments, played sports early, had a good mixed gender social circle their whole lives. That's what a normie is. That's the difference between the average dalit here who has to be the best looking person in the room to get pussy and an actual normal person who gets it just by existing and naturally going through life without worrying about what a maxilla is.
Getting pussy and actually having a woman attracted to you is different. Most women settle or cheat with chad if they can. Most women complain guys cant make them cum

Nobody claimed that psychopathy or narcissism affected your chances with women.
Women want outgoing, fun, NT boyfriends.
:lul: