Question for Orc

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

johan liebert… on adderall
is it possible to reduce negative hooding by lifting the outer parts of your brows with pdos?

would also improve brow tilt no?

to lift the brow the pdos would obviously go above the brow right?

would also try lowering the inner part for lower set brows and again a more positive tilt.

if any of this is even possible that is

• +1
Reactions: greywind, silencio, PsychoH and 1 other person
Getting pussy and actually having a woman attracted to you is different. Most women settle or cheat with chad if they can. Most women complain guys cant make them cum

:lul:
"MUH CHAD"

lmao if women were even half as attracted to le Chad as the aspies worshiping male models, we'd be so fucked. Humanity would be extinct. https://looksmax.org/threads/destroying-hypergamy-cope.747103/

Why are the most hardcore lookspillers always from shitholes where looks literally don't matter at all lol? Eastern Europe is where literal jeets go as passport bros. Any fucking 4'8 jungle gook can go to Russia right now and fuck your mom and sister. Keep coping with Chad's cock though,

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
"MUH CHAD"

lmao if women were even half as attracted to le Chad as the aspies worshiping male models, we'd be so fucked. Humanity would be extinct. https://looksmax.org/threads/destroying-hypergamy-cope.747103/
Historically, women didnt have the power to choose their mates. And like I said, they settle cause theres not enough chads to go around

Why are the most hardcore lookspillers always from shitholes where looks literally don't matter at all lol? Eastern Europe is where literal jeets go as passport bros. Any fucking 4'8 jungle gook can go to Russia right now and fuck your mom and sister. Keep coping with Chad's cock though,
More nonsense

Historically, women didnt have the power to choose their mates. And like I said, they settle cause theres not enough chads to go around
They can't get Chad so they settle for the next best thing which is a manlet LTN https://looksmax.org/threads/saw-a-white-woman-with-4-muttnigger-children.1051307/

Lmao women literally fuck dogs, niggers, pajeets, all kinds of subhumans, ESPECIALLY in shitholes like Russia. Literally anyone can go to Moscow right now from any third world shithole in the world and fuck your women.
More nonsense
Nope, you niggers are always from shitholes where looks basically don't matter at all - eastern Europe, Brazil, UK, India.
It's always one of these shitholes.
Even normies meme about how subhuman couples are in eastern Europe.
Pyosqzyirsh61

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Xtra
They can't get Chad so they settle for the next best thing which is a manlet LTN https://looksmax.org/threads/saw-a-white-woman-with-4-muttnigger-children.1051307/

Lmao women literally fuck dogs, niggers, pajeets, all kinds of subhumans, ESPECIALLY in shitholes like Russia. Literally anyone can go to Moscow right now from any third world shithole in the world and fuck your women.

Nope, you niggers are always from shitholes where looks basically don't matter at all - eastern Europe, Brazil, UK, India.
It's always one of these shitholes.
Even normies meme about how subhuman couples are in eastern Europe. View attachment 2970467
author of this post https://looksmax.org/threads/blonde-stacy-at-my-work.1055617/ talking btw :lul: your opinion surely means a lot

Getting pussy and actually having a woman attracted to you is different. Most women settle or cheat with chad if they can. Most women complain guys cant make them cum

:lul:
do you have a gf? yes, you claimed you have one
are you a chad? no
so is your gf cheating on you with chad? i guess that's automatically true by your bullshit logic

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
well done looking through my profile for ammo lol you coping mongol ape.
That Stacy is at fucking best dating some HTN, likely an MTN.
gotta love someone with a gf saying "NT is cope", its literally as dumb as an obese american walking into a village of starving somalians saying "food is cope"

• +1
do you have a gf? yes, you claimed you have one
are you a chad? no
so is your gf cheating on you with chad? i guess that's automatically true by your bullshit logic
Like I said, theres not enough chads to go around. If she was talking to a chad before me I'd be single. And by your guys retarded logic she would've chosen an outgoing NT normie over me, a HTN who doesnt talk much and doesnt do shit thats fun to foids

@Zelenskyiv you can read this too dumbass virgin boy

Also @Xtra this is what you look like just stfu wheres your gf fatass

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman
Like I said, theres not enough chads to go around. If she was talking to a chad before me I'd be single. And by your guys retarded logic she would've chosen an outgoing NT normie over me, a HTN who doesnt talk much and doesnt do shit thats fun to foids
if you aren't larping about having a gf then you are definitely NT, otherwise she would have never got with you, seriously you must be very naive thinking it's all about looks meanwhile you have a gf while not being a chadlite or chad

plenty of ugly normies have gfs, no non-NT guy gets with girls no matter how good looking he is

• +1

@Zelenskyiv you can read this too dumbass virgin boy

Also @Xtra this is what you look like just stfu wheres your gf fatass
View attachment 2970507
So she chose you, a random HTN supposedly, over anyone else of your looks level or better. What does that tell you about women's preferences?
She tongued an LTN's asshole before getting with you btw and she'll do the same if you break up. Do you live in Russia?

• +1
if you aren't larping about having a gf then you are definitely NT, otherwise she would have never got with you, seriously you must be very naive thinking it's all about looks meanwhile you have a gf while not being a chadlite or chad

plenty of ugly normies have gfs, no non-NT guy gets with girls no matter how good looking he is
i dont have a gf because im not NT, while you are, stupid fucking normie minded retard
"its all about NT!!!" says the guy with 8k posts on a looksmaxing forum. Its all excuses man. This aint going anywhere. Ive already stated all the shit about me that based on your guys logic would make me incel.

Keep going around creepshotting couples, maybe all that walking will finally fix your obesity and you will ascend

So she chose you, a random HTN supposedly, over anyone else of your looks level or better. What does that tell you about women's preferences?
That Im the best option she had. She literally showed me on her phone laughing at all the M/LTNS trying to get with her and they all seemed NT.

"its all about NT!!!" says the guy with 8k posts on a looksmaxing forum. Its all excuses man. This aint going anywhere. Ive already stated all the shit about me that based on your guys logic would make me incel.
you don't realise that if you werent NT you would never have a gf, if you woke up and randomly had my brain your gf would leave you instantly, this is true even if you are an actual HTN

Keep going around creepshotting couples, maybe all that walking will finally fix your obesity and you will ascend

That Im the best option she had. She literally showed me on her phone laughing at all the M/LTNS trying to get with her and they all seemed NT.
lmao are you actually 14 or larp? I forgot that sometimes I can be arguing with niggers whose balls barely even dropped yet. jesus fucking christ.

lmao are you actually 14 or larp? I forgot that sometimes I can be arguing with niggers whose balls barely even dropped yet. jesus fucking christ.
im 19 shes 17 (legal where i am) and why are you bluepilled cucks even on here if "muh NT" is most important go to a PUA forum or something @Xtra @Zelenskyiv

im 19 shes 17 (legal where i am) and why are you bluepilled cucks even on here if "muh NT" is most important go to a PUA forum or something @Xtra @Zelenskyiv
PUAs are autistic Indians lmao, they're not NT. Normies aren't PUAs.

• +1
NT is the most important, your gf would instantly leave you if you became non-NT, imagine calling others bluepilled when you think acting like a normal person and being similar to the girl doesn't matter

seen plenty of ugly short morons with girls, never seen a non nt with a gf

• +1
NT is the most important, your gf would instantly leave you if you became non-NT, imagine calling others bluepilled when you think acting like a normal person and being similar to the girl doesn't matter

seen plenty of ugly short morons with girls, never seen a non nt with a gf

So we have me, who does shit boring to foids, doesnt talk much, and still gets girls. And I literally lost pussy by bulking too hard in the past even though "muh personality" stayed the same

and we have nigger brain @Zelenskyiv saying this:
Nobody claimed that psychopathy or narcissism affected your chances with women.

And then you both are on a LOOKSmaxing forum.

Its not too hard to draw a conclusion here

So we have me, who does shit boring to foids, doesnt talk much, and still gets girls. And I literally lost pussy by bulking too hard in the past even though "muh personality" stayed the same

It's not an absolute rule, retard. Your gf tongued LTN anuses before getting with you and she will do so after. I explained it here:

Go look at what the average couple is like. You're not going to see any guys who look like PSL god lesbians in relationships. Most men are average joes but they grew up in good environments, played sports early, had a good mixed gender social circle their whole lives. That's what a normie is. That's the difference between the average dalit here who has to be the best looking person in the room to get pussy and an actual normal person who gets it just by existing and naturally going through life without worrying about what a maxilla is.

Tell me please, do you actually live in Russia?

• +1

this may be a “looksmaxxing forum”, but it has plenty of people who don’t use the looksmaxxing section, I don’t use it because it’s pointless and I have much bigger issues than looks

just look at what most guys with gfs look like, most of them are ltn - mtn and some of them are straight up ugly, some are below ltn, would they have their gfs if they were non nt neet rotters who sit in a room playing autistic games all day? clearly not

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and Miant Gimplants
is it possible to reduce negative hooding by lifting the outer parts of your brows with pdos?

would also improve brow tilt no?

to lift the brow the pdos would obviously go above the brow right?

would also try lowering the inner part for lower set brows and again a more positive tilt.

if any of this is even possible that is
This isn’t targeted towards me. But I have the same idea. Are you referencing a type of procedure like Clavicular did for his fox eye lift, but higher in the eye area?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
This isn’t targeted towards me. But I have the same idea. Are you referencing a type of procedure like Clavicular did for his fox eye lift, but higher in the eye area?
that was my idea but idk if im gonna do it now. prob just gonna stick to the things people of here have done. (lips and undereyes, and actual eye tilt not lifting the brow skin

• +1
Reactions: aber