Destroying hypergamy cope

A

Abomination52

Banned
I decided to leave my basement and I spent a month holidaying around Europe and everywhere I went I saw the same thing - skinny/skinnyfat boneless manlets (4-6/10) with objectively better looking girls.
It was mostly the girls showing signs of affection too. The guys seemed indifferent.

P1

Shit photo but this girl was beautiful. Angelic Stacy. She was jumping on this faggot like she was going to fuck him there and then before I took the photo. True love.

P2

P3

This guy was decent looking but a manlet as you can see.
P4

P5

ER came back from the dead and got himself a girlfriend. Before I took the photo, he had his hand up her shorts. Pretty sure he was fingering her asshole jfl. Not bad looking though. Just a manlet.
P6

P7

This is literally what 85% of the couples I saw looked like around Europe. None of these guys were in the top 20% of men but they all had super cute, affectionate girlfriends. And trust me, I saw worse couples. I saw fat Asian manlets wearing sweatpants walking around with taller, high class blonde girls and holding hands. I stopped taking pics after a while because actually having evidence of this destroyed me. I want to pretend that it never happened.
I saw subhumans and Chads both walking around with the same kinds of girls.
Literally just be normal looking and not autistic and you'll get laid. Looksmaxxing is such a cope for abused dogs.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: N1666, med, Deleted member 48689 and 45 others
Had some more pics. Will look for them now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bluk
Had some more pics. Will look for them now.

• +1
hypergamy is cope in the sense that if a girl is a stacy htf is it absurd that she wants a guy as good looking as herself?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, bluk and Abomination52
hypergamy is cope in the sense that if a girl is a stacy htf is it absurd that she wants a guy as good looking as herself?
Hypergamy means that girls look for something better than their looksmatches. If a Stacy goes for a Chad, that's not hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Zonar, fuckedupmanlet and 3 others
Hypergamy means that girls look for something better than their looksmatches. If a Stacy goes for a Chad, that's not hypergamy.
exactly but this forum will call it hypergamy regardless. no, top tier girls should settle with incels for some reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bluk, Deleted member 15977, n0rthface and 3 others
exactly but this forum will call it hypergamy regardless. no, top tier girls should settle with incels for some reason
I think if everyone is with their looksmatches, then that's good. It's only the most subhuman men who don't have gfs because subhuman women do go for low-tier normies.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Adonis007, gribsufer1, the BULL and 1 other person
And ofc you call all the guys subhumans and the girls stacylites

Jfl at these simps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, deadmanwalking, ManletBlackcel and 25 others
And ofc you call all the guys subhumans and the girls stacylites

Jfl at these simps
Can you read? I called one girl a Stacy because she was. And she was jumping on her LTN boyfriend. All the other girls mogged their boyfriends hard too though. That’s roughly 85% of the couples I saw.

I think if everyone is with their looksmatches, then that's good. It's only the most subhuman men who don't have gfs because subhuman women do go for low-tier normies.
my looksmatch is a creepy old man

• Woah
Reactions: Abomination52
Can you read? I called one girl a Stacy because she was. And she was jumping on her LTN boyfriend. All the other girls mogged their boyfriends hard too though. That’s roughly 85% of the couples I saw.
I meant to say, you just uploaded a bunch of pics of their backs, barely 2 faces of the guys, and with shit quality and angle, and you expect us all to believe that you aren't overrating the girls like everyone in this fucked up forum does.

"Trust me on this one bro, the girl was so beautiful and the guy was a subhuman, muh hypergamy doesn't exist"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lemonnz, scrunchables, fuckedupmanlet and 12 others
I meant to say, you just uploaded a bunch of pics of their backs, barely 2 faces of the guys, and with shit quality and angle, and you expect us all to believe that you aren't overrating the girls like everyone in this fucked up forum does.

"Trust me on this one bro, the girl was so beautiful and the guy was a subhuman, muh hypergamy doesn't exist"
Unless you’re retarded you should be able to tell even from the back of their heads and their subhuman bodies and manlet heights that these men are nothing special. Obviously couldn’t’t go up to them and take a pic

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, jflsnowdzz, kanderior and 7 others
water thread brother. blackpill is a chronically online autist cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nigger monkey, Birdcell, fuckedupmanlet and 9 others
Unless you’re retarded you should be able to tell even from the back of their heads and their subhuman bodies and manlet heights that these men are nothing special. Obviously couldn’t’t go up to them and take a pic
Even from the back they look looksmatched, you're coping with this shit that they're bfs are ltn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, oragamifolds and 2 others
Wasn’t recessed. Definitely the worst looking of the ones I posted which is why you posted that specific pic.
All your pics are like this, as I said you only showed 2 faces you fucking retard

"You can sense their face from the back bro" literally your fucking argument

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles and the BULL
Ok but do you have One? Are you willing / able to be a jester?? If not shush.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: scrunchables, mogstars, bluk and 6 others
All your pics are like this, as I said you only showed 2 faces you fucking retard

"You can sense their face from the back bro" literally your fucking argument
You can tell this guy is hiding a gigachad face, right?
A08E1FDC E5C2 4B34 A0B6 D28858C8E2C3

Lol. I saw their faces. They usually in the 4-6/10 range. You know I can’t go up to people’s faces and take pics. If you don’t believe me, idc. Whatever helps you sleep.

Yeah because I can tell the woman is stacylite too

Not my problem you're high inhib
You should be able to tell that a slim blonde woman with a good body can do better than a framecel manlet at least. She literally height and frame mogs him.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, falcon1, mogstars and 3 others
You should be able to tell that a slim blonde woman with a good body can do better than a framecel manlet at least. She literally height and frame mogs him.
Yeah the mog in this one is brutal

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Abomination52
I will close this thread with the ultimate realization to destroy the remnants of looks theory.

Women will date down and cope with it if needed or if it's the most accessible, safest or most available option they can get right now. Even if their exes mog these new losers to oblivion.

Women are expert copers, they can rationalize that weak ass mofo is a good match for them... until it is not. They can rationalize a MOGGER is not a good one with the same mental gymnastics.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, yellowrice, m0ss26 and 11 others
@badg96 thoughts?

well obviously the girls have to act in love to extract their time and resources

posts a series of betabux creepshots thinks he debunked the blackpill :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, mogstars, bluk and 4 others
well obviously the girls have to act in love to extract their time and resources

posts a series of betabux creepshots thinks he debunked the blackpill :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
based retard. I posted teens and early 20s wagies. Those guys are at best flipping burgers while attending university.
You basement dwelling autistic children do realize that women are allowed to work now and they're largely doing better than men, right?

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, m0ss26, kanderior and 4 others
Cope.

• Ugh..
Final bump

You don't get it, do you.

No women who's dating down will EVER have real, genuine attraction or respect for the man. The man HAS TO be better than her in almost every aspect to have her respect. No one gives a fuck about a 6/10 Stacy using some ugly dude for money. It's not a real relationship. Sooner or later she will rinse him dry and leave him. It's a fact

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Klasik01, RomanianZaddy and 12 others
You don't get it, do you.

No women who's dating down will EVER have real, genuine attraction or respect for the man. The man HAS TO be better than her in almost every aspect to have her respect. No one gives a fuck about a 6/10 Stacy using some ugly dude for money. It's not a real relationship. Sooner or later she will rinse him dry and leave him. It's a fact
Lmao, cope. We don’t live in the 1500s anymore. Women are allowed to work and they’re not tied to some guy in their village. All the girls I posted were willingly dating these subhumans. And don’t try to tell me all these early 20s skinny faggots were undercover billionaires.

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, yellowrice, SoundnVision and 3 others
Lmao, cope. We don’t live in the 1500s anymore. Women are allowed to work and they’re not tied to some guy in their village. All the girls I posted were willingly dating these subhumans. And don’t try to tell me all these early 20s skinny faggots were undercover billionaires.
You're retarded. It's human biology.

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 17244
Watch any guy who's a decent looking HTN show her an ounce of attention and see what happens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, zeshama, latincell95 and 2 others
You didn't post any faces, so I assume they were looksmatched, but you overate women like people tend to do.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, bluk and Adonis007
Watch any guy who's a decent looking HTN show her an ounce of attention and see what happens
Yeah nigger a slim blonde woman with a good body has never gotten attention from anything other than a framecel manlet. Some of you have a legit mental retardation from rotting in the basement too long. Touch grass unironically.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ethnic_9, fuckedupmanlet, tombradylover and 11 others
You didn't post any faces, so I assume they were looksmatched, but you overate women like people tend to do.
You can see in one photo. I can assure you they weren’t looksmatched. You should be able to tell from the back even that these guys aren’t secretly hiding gigachad faces. Genes come in packages.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
based retard. I posted teens and early 20s wagies. Those guys are at best flipping burgers while attending university.
You basement dwelling autistic children do realize that women are allowed to work now and they're largely doing better than men, right?
betabux is simply a description of a man's biological function. it's to do with earning potential and liklihood of providing a stable environment, shelter and resources for her and her children.

it's entirely possible to be a betabux cuck even in high school while jock chad fucks her behind your back

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, ManletBlackcel, Pietrosiek and 5 others
Yeah nigger a slim blonde woman with a good body has never gotten attention from anything other than a framecel manlet. Some of you have a legit mental retardation from rotting in the basement too long. Touch grass unironically.
It's not real attraction, you can live in la la land all you want, no woman is authentically attracted to MTN

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek, mogstars, Mewton and 3 others
It's not real attraction, you can live in la la land all you want, no woman is authentically attracted to MTN
Yup, they just walk around in public holding hands and kissing and hugging with them for the lolz. Literally hundreds of couples like this. But they’re not attracted to them because some autistic teen on an Indian schizo forum said so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, ManletBlackcel, yellowrice and 13 others
Yup, they just walk around in public holding hands and kissing and hugging with them for the lolz. Literally hundreds of couples like this. But they’re not attracted to them because some autistic teen on an Indian schizo forum said so
I wonder if people here have actually gone out to a club or have ever been popular.

Im Indian btw and fucked and dated women way above my “looks” league because I’m no retard and I talk to and respect (ironically) people because I judge by character not just looks alone and in turn, people do the same to me.

In fact, I learnt game before I started to the looksmax and I gamed with man-boobs, acne all that shit.

When I was in uni, people respected game because it was something you built not looks because it was something that was given.

If you analyze people's ratios while talking to them and have no sense of how socializing works, wtf do you expect to come from an interaction?

What this obsession with just be Chad and have no money or career or interests or hobbies or passion but wait for some Stacy to seduce you? It's a very feminine think.

Just another reason to stay lazy never hit the gym cuz cope, and never play any sport cuz mog, fucking losers.

Extremely feminine and childish.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, NattyMikeO, yellowrice and 8 others
I wonder if people here have actually gone out to a club or have ever been popular.

Im Indian btw and fucked and dated women way above my “looks” league because I’m no retard and I talk to and respect (ironically) people because I judge by character not just looks alone and in turn, people do the same to me.

In fact, I learnt game before I started to the looksmax and I gamed with man-boobs, acne all that shit.

When I was in uni, people respected game because it was something you built not looks because it was something that was given.

If you analyze people's ratios while talking to them and have no sense of how socializing works, wtf do you expect to come from an interaction?

What this obsession with just be Chad and have no money or career or interests or hobbies or passion but wait for some Stacy to seduce you? It's a very feminine think.

Just another reason to stay lazy never hit the gym cuz cope, and never play any sport cuz mog, fucking losers.

Extremely feminine and childish.
yeah, it's so painfully obvious that most people here are complete aspie basement dwellers. I used to be like that too but to get cured of it you unironically just have to go outside and socialize for like an hour to realize most of the garbage you read on these forums is just that. Most people here have 0 life experience and they try to educate others on how relationships work based on some tinder graphs.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik01, yellowrice, falcon1 and 2 others
Group theory works even in .org.

It's that women are supportive of each other because they evolved in groups.

Men evolved with competition but they selected out for weakness within their own group.

When I hear some dickhead say the same thing over and over obsessing over some bullshit, I do not want to help his cause that's a waste of my time because he's simply going to keep wallowing in self-pity and never take action.

Because I've seen people so worse off who pulled themselves together and made something of themselves.

I always wonder what base habit anyone has for looksmaxing if they don't even go to the gym every day. What the actual fuck? (Tiny Habits - BJ Fogg)

Some much doubt in their minds its fucking nuts what they've even done to their brains.

How do they even think they're going to survive in this hyper-competitive environment?

I just dont get it. “LDAR” jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yellowrice, horizontallytall, mogstars and 1 other person
yeah, it's so painfully obvious that most people here are complete aspie basement dwellers. I used to be like that too but to get cured of it you unironically just have to go outside and socialize for like an hour to realize most of the garbage you read on these forums is just that. Most people here have 0 life experience and they try to educate others on how relationships work based on some tinder graphs.
Bro...

I used to be shy as fuck until I started hanging with NTs. It was embarrassing and anxiety-inducing but then after a while you just get it.

You just have to go through the process and change your brain circuitry.

It's just like giving a presentation/speech. You just get it with time.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgooner, yellowrice, falcon1 and 4 others
Bro...

I used to be shy as fuck until I started hanging with NTs. It was embarrassing and anxiety-inducing but then after a while you just get it.

You just have to go through the process and change your brain circuitry.

It's just like giving a presentation/speech. You just get it with time.
Lucky. Sadly I think my aspieness is hardwired into me. I was a fucking weirdo back when I was 5 years old lol.

I will close this thread with the ultimate realization to destroy the remnants of looks theory.

Women will date down and cope with it if needed or if it's the most accessible, safest or most available option they can get right now. Even if their exes mog these new losers to oblivion.

Women are expert copers, they can rationalize that weak ass mofo is a good match for them... until it is not. They can rationalize a MOGGER is not a good one with the same mental gymnastics.
>women have infinite smv
>that subhuman is the best she can get right now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, mogstars and bluk
you can do all that without being sexually attracted to someone. unless you think goldiggers are genuinly in love with old millionaires too. just go back to reddt so you can cope with your fellow bluepilled subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
This forum is full of mentally ill pessimists.

"Muh must be betabuxx" even if he doesn't make much money and she's all over him.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, m0ss26, 11yearoldprostitute and 11 others
Lucky. Sadly I think my aspieness is hardwired into me. I was a fucking weirdo back when I was 5 years old lol.
You just have to “cold approach”, work in sales, and go to clubs and parties.

You still might need some time alone to recharge compared to your hyper NT friend who just wants to keep partying but you're just going to change after a while. It's a lot of fun.

If anyone is aspie I would totally recommend travelling and staying at hostels where there are other people with the same purpose ie socializing, meeting new people so theres no judgement involved in the awkwardness.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yellowrice, falcon1, horizontallytall and 3 others