Question for people below 6ft

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
When you date a girl, specially tall, how is it like going to fancy places or parties and see tall dudes?

I need leg lengthening, no matter what adversity I may face, because everyone wants to show off their boyfriend and for people to think he looks so good. I can't do that as sub 6ft...

Imagine I'm on a party and this tall dude comes next to me and my gf? I usually moan about not having ltr but I rather die than go through that type of humillation...

Am I being unreasonable? Am I crazy?

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2486
You are crazy, for suggesting a manlet can date a girl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Stare, Deleted member 3832 and 6 others
Images

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I have tour same feeling

• +1
Im a manlet.

>People below 6ft
>Date a girl

• So Sad
eh showing you care is the definition of beta male eradicate these genes from the genepool asap tier behaviour

literally don't give a fuck unless they have the package in which case I still don't care because there's nothing I can do to unmog myself in that situation, I can only make the mog worse by showing people I care

• So Sad
If you are a legit 5'10, 5'11 you are not a manlet. Most People that claim that are like 5'8. The real problem is your face.
Screenshot 20200604 112907

Most supermodels are like 5'11-6'0.
Face>everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Incoming, Germania and RAITEIII
your avi is disgusting

If you are a legit 5'10, 5'11 you are not a manlet. Most People that claim that are like 5'8. The real problem is your face.
View attachment 443932
Face>everything
I went to Central London with lifts going over 1.90 and i didn't feel tall jfl @Patient A @BouncyFunction @TubOfLard
View attachment 443932
Face>everything
Changing my face to a nice point is a reasonable possibility ngl but still missing d and height

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5632 and Deleted member 1680
I have good personality,i dont need to worry

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Germania and RAITEIII
Yes you are crazy if you actually think like this and aren't LARPing

Being 5'9/10 is FAR from ideal but no normal person constantly analyses other people's heights and works themselves into an autistic spaz about it

• So Sad
I went to Central London with lifts going over 1.90 and i didn't feel tall jfl @Patient A @BouncyFunction @TubOfLard
Avg height of white women in London feels like 5'9 lol

• So Sad
Central London is full of rich people??

Also

and you no doubt got mentally overwhelmed by the minority that height mogged you

Never dated

Tall guys are there to ruin your personality, so maybe try recuperating with a shower?

Pitt is only 5'11 so that's the goat height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted