Question for people waiting on appliance guide

What should I do?

• Make a thread tomorrow without the expander, and the expander guide in a week.

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Only make one guide, the one with the expander.

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Would you like me to make two guides? One tomorrow that doesn't include the expander, and another one in about a week that does?

Or should I only post the expander guide in a week? High IQ users will be able to add an expander without the second one though. The reason I ask is this is I have two patients who don't need expansion, only forward growth. I'm going to be making the appliance for them either way, so I'll be able to make guide one while I do that. Let me know.

Expander Guide:
IMG 9026

Appliance without expander guide:

@CopeAndRope @Maxillacel @BlackPillChad @Leo0509 @Chintuck22 @Gudru @Rift678 @GetThatBread @GoMadAndSTFU @MaxxedOut @OOGABOOGA @Darkstrand @athnico @StuffedFrog @Chadelite

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, athnico, MaxxedOut and 6 others
1 thread tbh or its gonna be a shitfest where people complain MUH I DONT UNDERSTAND cuz no one fucking reads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, Golden Glass and Deleted member 3202
1 thread tbh or its gonna be a shitfest where people complain MUH I DONT UNDERSTAND cuz no one fucking reads
I'm doing these as video guides to prevent that

• +1
Reactions: noped, Patient A, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Wouldn't the expander only give toothborne expansion?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Wouldn't the expander only give toothborne expansion?
No, It is possible to split the suture with this. People have split the suture with mewing. Basically it's worth a shot before getting MSE.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Would you like me to make two guides? One tomorrow that doesn't include the expander, and another one in about a week that does?

Or should I wait a week to post both guides? High IQ users will be able to add an expander without the second one though. The reason I ask is this is I have two patients who don't need expansion, only forward growth. I'm going to be making the appliance for them either way, so I'll be able to make guide one while I do that. Let me know.

Expander Guide:
View attachment 237671

Appliance without expander guide:
View attachment 237697

@CopeAndRope @Maxillacel @BlackPillChad @Leo0509 @Chintuck22 @Gudru @Rift678 @GetThatBread @GoMadAndSTFU @MaxxedOut @OOGABOOGA @Darkstrand @athnico @StuffedFrog
how do i know if i need expansion?
also tag me next time nig

• +1
how do i know if i need expansion?
also tag me next time nig
My bad bro I forgot twice now 😅

If your palate is small. If your mouth looks small. Most people need expansion.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
My bad bro I forgot twice now 😅

If your palate is small. If your mouth looks small. Most people need expansion.
i might need it

my mouth isn't small

but the edges are dark so they look like it isn't my mouth

the bottom of my mouth is pink/red

@nelson ngl

make the video 8k 60 fps for the boys

• +1
Doesnt matter, its gonna die in the limbo of the page 2.

• Hmm...
i might need it

my mouth isn't small

but the edges are dark so they look like it isn't my mouth

the bottom of my mouth is pink/red

@nelson ngl

make the video 8k 60 fps for the boys
I do videography it will be high qual

• +1
Great thread; I’m trying to figure out how to use CopeAndRopes device after MSE treatment. A way where it’s fully bone borne expansion

• +1
If youre doing video guides, then two seperate ones would be the way to go bro.

• +1
Great thread; I’m trying to figure out how to use CopeAndRopes device after MSE treatment. A way where it’s fully bone borne expansion
Your best bet is to hook a face puller to MSE (Ask your doctor to give you face mask attachments) instead of doing MSE and face pull separate.

With the expander tbh bro . I missclicked the vote , i used to tought that expander isnt that thing cause of my bad enhlish

• +1
If youre doing video guides, then two seperate ones would be the way to go bro.
I'm asking if I should make a guide on one without adding an expander, and a guide where I show how to make one with an expander. Should I do both or only the expander one?
With the expander tbh bro . I missclicked the vote , i used to tought that expander isnt that thing cause of my bad enhlish
So should I make two guides or one?

• +1
I'm asking if I should make a guide on one without adding an expander, and a guide where I show how to make one with an expander. Should I do both or only the expander one?

Im fucking stupid its incredible , yes the 2 threads . Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Luke LLL
You should make a video and upload on YT. I don't understand how this shit works. You can include:

1. How all this thing works and explain your logic
2. How to apply it on your mouth
3. How to build it by yourself
so on

• +1
Alright man.

The real question is do you have the habillity to make it ?

My second question , it is possible to make a appliance only used with the expander at day ?

You should make a video and upload on YT. I don't understand how this shit works.
Ok, I feel like I should make the two guides then.
The real question is do you have the habillity to make it ?

My second question , it is possible to make a appliance only used with the expander at day ?
Yes you can still use the expander during the day.

• +1
You should make a video and upload on YT. I don't understand how this shit works. You can include:

1. How all this thing works and explain your logic
2. How to apply it on your mouth
3. How to do it by yourself
so on
Don’t upload to yt

cunts can find it trust me they will and this might blow up

make a normal vid then delete it

cuz people will upload it to yt if you keep it here for too long

for the best ngl

Don’t upload to yt

cunts can find it trust me they will and this might blow up

make a normal vid then delete it

cuz people will upload it to yt if you keep it here for too long

for the best ngl
Nah bro, the point of doing this is to expose secretive info in the orthodontic industry. It's to improve humanity man.

• +1
Reactions: Ceamce, GoMadAndSTFU and Chadelite
Nah bro, the point of doing this is to expose secretive info in the orthodontic industry. It's to improve humanity man.
Ik

but like mewing

the normies will find it

and then people will copy it since ur video will be so good

pls man keep it for us looksmaxers only

We spend time here and they shouldn’t get a free asencion

they have mewing

We need an edge

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
q
just make it private video

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Patient A
Ik

but like mewing

the normies will find it

and then people will copy it since ur video will be so good

pls man keep it for us looksmaxers only

We spend time here and they shouldn’t get a free asencion

they have mewing

We need an edge

No trust me they will dont find it , its absolutly not like mewing .

• +1
I agree with @CristianT

,let’s make a vote

share it with the world

or keep it us only

• +1
I agree with @CristianT

,let’s make a vote

share it with the world

or keep it us only

JFL BRO COME ON

Just fucking lol this is a fucking insecure tought x

• +1
JFL BRO COME ON

Just fucking lol this is a fucking insecure tought x
Cope

they Find ant facepuller

the find looksmax.me

they learn to looksmax

everyone starts

prices go up

level playing field

back to square 1

• +1
I mean @nelson can do whatever the fuck he wants, hehe. Nonetheless, I'm waiting for his 'tutorial' :D (video) :) and explaining everything there...appliance...theory how it works... how to build... I'm sure this will help a lot of people like 'mewing'

He for sure seems like a cool guy so prob he will want to share it with others and I totally respect his decision.

Sharing is caring

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Luke LLL

I guess both. The more the merrier. I feel like the expansion one is more useful but then again you said you have two people who don't need the expansion and only forward growth so 🤷‍♂️

• +1
FFS here come all the normies. This YouTube video will hit reddit and then it’s over once retarded people start hurting themselves.

keep the video private for a while at first.

• +1
Reactions: noped and Chadelite
Can more forward growth fuck your harmony ?

When would you consider someone as recessed
If they have bad under eye support, nasolabial folds, an underbite, bad gonial angle, and/or bug eyes.

If they have bad under eye support, nasolabial folds, an underbite, bad gonial angle, and/or bug eyes.
I have dark circles but i don't know if they really are from lack of bone mass or If its just other reasons. Do you know how I can find out ?

I have dark circles but i don't know if they really are from lack of bone mass or If its just other reasons. Do you know how I can find out ?

Try to open your mouth and analyze yourself.. I know I have a recessed maxilla because i can't see my teeth when I slightly open my mouth.. for that reason I would need a forward BSSO advancement so my teeth will come forward and therefore teeth show will be present.. this is in my case...

Try to open your mouth and analyze yourself.. I know I have a recessed maxilla because i can't see my teeth when I slightly open my mouth.. for that reason I would need a forward BSSO advancement so my teeth will come forward and therefore show tooth.. this is in my case...
Wtf does that meeaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I can see all my teeth. Explain better xD

Wtf does that meeaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I can see all my teeth. Explain better xD
Teeth

See this? When I slightly open my mouth my teeth are not showing, this is NOT normal and I'm pretty sure it is because of my recessed maxilla and mandible. Defrancq also told me this...

So the answer to this is maxilla advancement and of course mandible..

Damn. Feelsbadman :confused:
I can see my teeth tho
Tell me about it.. :/

Then idk.. make a post with your face and ask the dudes around here or ask the genius @Dr Shekelberg in private.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Almu
Tell me about it.. :/

Then idk.. make a post with your face and ask the dude or ask the genius @Dr Shekelberg in private.
I will do that some day . He has some High IQ post sometimes.

FFS here come all the normies. This YouTube video will hit reddit and then it’s over once retarded people start hurting themselves.

keep the video private for a while at first.
Yep it will be on incel tears

then blow up from there

every kid will have it

fuckin annoying but it is what it is

I correct 80% The other 20% is trolling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990