Question for ppl 6ft+

fuckupgonials

fuckupgonials

3/4 merchant
Joined
Jun 17, 2025
Posts
221
Reputation
136
How tall were you at 17? Did your growth spurt come early or late?
 
  • +1
Reactions: commander.is.ur.co and o_Owtf
5'11 at 14, 6'2 at 17, I think im done growing but we'll see
 
  • +1
Reactions: fuckupgonials
I think I was 181-182cm at around 16 or 17. I thought I was done growing, but one day at school when I was 18 I asked a guy in class how tall he was and he said he was 185cm. I called bullshit cause we had always been equally tall and I thought I was still 181-182cm, but I went home and measured and lo and behold I was 185cm, too. This is the height I have now at 23, so the final spurt came sometime around late 17 to early 18.
 
  • +1
Reactions: fuckupgonials
I got my growthspurt at 13 when I grew 18cm in one year then after I grew for 2cm and 2 again so I was 186 at 16 and at 17 reached my final height 187.
 
  • +1
Reactions: fuckupgonials
How tall were you at 17? Did your growth spurt come early or late?
my growth spurt came early at around 13, at 14 i was already 6ft, then slowly grew 1 inch every year

currently 6'2/189cm and just turned 17 a week ago
 
  • +1
Reactions: fuckupgonials
How tall were you at 17? Did your growth spurt come early or late?
6,9 early growth spurt and another little growth spurt 16-17- went from 6'7.5-to 6'9
 
  • +1
Reactions: fuckupgonials
At 17 I was 5’9.5-5’10 now I’m 6’3.75 but I hopped on 8iu’s of gh at 17 and took ai’s. I also was a late bloom if that helps
 
  • +1
Reactions: commander.is.ur.co

Similar threads

Sad_Bart5544
Replies
5
Views
28
lowtide654
lowtide654
ltbslayer369
Replies
13
Views
61
ltbslayer369
ltbslayer369
pharmaworker616
Replies
4
Views
35
truechangstatus
truechangstatus
U
Replies
3
Views
50
shaz0
shaz0
george123224444444
Replies
1
Views
21
inc3l
inc3l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top