Question for shorter guys - How’d you find out you were done growing and what was your reaction?

D

Deleted member 33711

Kraken
What was it like finding out that you were done growing and you would be on the shorter side? I’m a weak 5’10 and I contemplate limb lengthening all the time. @SecularIslamist @JohnDoe @cromagnon @Imretarded? @rand anon

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Imretarded?, h111 and 2 others
What was it like finding out that you were done growing and you would be on the shorter side? I’m a weak 5’10 and I contemplate limb lengthening all the time. @SecularIslamist @JohnDoe @cromagnon @Imretarded? @rand anon
I found out way too late. I was taller than most people growing up. I probably stopped growing at 14 (clothes from this age prob still fitted me at 19) and I was taller than most anyway. Didn't hit me on the head 4 years later when I went uni and realised most guys are taller. By then too late...

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Deleted member 33711, Imretarded? and 1 other person
I found out way too late. I was taller than most people growing up. I probably stopped growing at 14 (clothes from this age prob still fitted me at 19) and I was taller than most anyway. Didn't hit me on the head 4 years later when I went uni and realised most guys are taller. By then too late...
you wanna know how i cope?
IMG 7364
I watch my gf get dressed after we fuck, NO GAY MODS:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: maarda, Deleted member 33711, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 1 other person
I was very angry, still am