question for the curries...

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
two actually

1. Do you prefer other raced girls over Indian girls?
2. Do Indian women date Indian men? Or do they just lust for whites?

5B6B5731 AD61 4CF1 8CD5 6315B91DF37C
= :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Dicklet.4.3 and Deleted member 2846
two actually

1. Do you prefer other raced girls over Indian girls?
2. Do Indian women date Indian men? Or do they just lust for whites?

View attachment 137258= :chad:
Indian women don't really lust for white guys in my experience. The only people that lust for white guys are gooks.
I dont have a specific racial preference.
I look for beauty not for race

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
i prefere whit bobs and vagene

idgaf aslong as the girl isnt basic british bitch.

they lust for white skinned Indian men not europeans

1) I find black, brown, yellow and white girls attractive, so I don't have a preference

2) Yes, they do, because not every Indian girl is self-hating

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
i prefer asian girls

• +1
Reactions: Chaku and Deleted member 1476
Don't know about the curries living abroad but here in India till date the girls don't have much say when it comes to marriage and dating and intercourse before marriage is still prohibited and thanks to the arranged marriage system here everyone with functioning limbs and a income would get married no matter how bad they look. That was about the majority of the population. Some of new generation especially in the southern region of India have dating culture which I don't know much about but yeah the one to get girls will definitely will be the one who will be accepted by the girl's family same wise versa

Coming to your question
1. Most of the curries might seem to like white women because of the widespread dms they get and else but as even girls of India get the same messages from Indian creeps who have nothing else to do in their life I would say that the answer will be "not in general". Some might like women of other race but for the majority they prefer their own race

2. As I elaborated above dating culture isn't wide spread in India. Yes tinder and other stuff exists but it's hard that the girls will actually show up even if you get matches.
I personally believe that if they are given freedom they will choose the guy who looks the best. Not necessarily white because they might feel weird with them and also the fact that the majority of the population can't speak or write English for shit. But the the answer would be same 'not in general'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205