Question for tretinoin users

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
Did it ever give you wrinkles in your eye area? if yes then did they go away after some time of you using tretinoin?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
it made my entire face smooth over

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
it made my entire face smooth over

no wrinkles ever? Cuz I first used it and got wrinkles then stopped and they went away and now started again and the wrinkles are back and I haven't found any testimony online that those wrinkles eventually permanently leave, I use moisturizer all the time and sometimes they are there, other times they are less visible and other times they are quite visible, it goes changing throughout the day.

no wrinkles ever? Cuz I first used it and got wrinkles then stopped and they went away and now started again and the wrinkles are back and I haven't found any testimony online that those wrinkles eventually permanently leave, I use moisturizer all the time and sometimes they are there, other times they are less visible and other times they are quite visible, it goes changing throughout the day.
yea that happens to evryone, it just looks smoother for me on tret then it did 4 months ago

Did it ever give you wrinkles in your eye area? if yes then did they go away after some time of you using tretinoin?
my skin cracked when I first started using tretinoin due to dryness and peeling, which may make wrinkles appear more prominent, but your skin will eventually get used to it.

For the first weeks/months you might want to use the sandwich method; moisturize, wait 20 min, tretinoin, wait 20 min, moisturize

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Used it for months, made my nasolabial folds more prominent as it made my cheeks shine and plumped while my naso folds looked like a canyon.
Every time i would get minimal sun exposure (like being under a roof while its cloudy but a window is open so some weakened uv rays get in) my skin would look like leather and all creaky and peeling.
Ended up throwing it in the trash.