[QUESTION][HELP NIGGERS] Fastest way to increase pushups reps?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I have 3 weeks before I ship out for boot camp for the military.

I need to do 33 pushups and like 40 sit ups in a minute.

I can do 33 pushups already but I want to meet the highest standards, called warhawk, where you can do 75 pushups in one minute, 88 sit ups in a minute, and run a mile and a half in 8:30.

How can I achieve this in this amount of time?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6963, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x, thecel, Warlow and 4 others
trenbolone acetate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL and Piro
Too lata nigga

Roid the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: Kingston
You aren't going to go from doing 33 max, to 75 in three weeks. You just aren't. It's like someone asking how to go from 185 to 225 bench in 3 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, thecel, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Balls to the wall

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Should’ve made this thread a lot earlier, mate.

Should’ve made this thread a lot earlier, mate.
I didn't know I was leaving until a week ago serious. My recruiter just called me up and said "you're leaving in 28 days" I was like "what the heck can I please wait longer?" And he said it's now or never.

• So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr
How are they measuring the push-ups? Chest touching ground or just bending your elbows a little bit? Cuz 33 in one minute can't be full push-ups tbh. Put your hands a little wider and work on chest imo.

Try plyometric push-ups to work on speed as well. Since it is just one minute you wanna go balls to the wall ngl. Other than that I guess maybe incline to make regular push-ups easier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423

I can do 33 pushups already but I want to meet the highest standards, called warhawk, where you can do 75 pushups in one minute, 88 sit ups in a minute, and run a mile and a half in 8:30.

lmao definitely not going to reach 75. I'd be suprised if you reach 45. Honestly best bet is to is to do something like 4 sets of 15-20 pushups and then doing one last set of max pushups. And do this everyday/every second day. There's also a method for increasing reps called greasing the groove, where you do submaximal sets of pushups throughout the day, so you would do like 15-20 pushups every hour or so. But I don't know how effective that is in the scope of just 3 weeks. What you shouldn't do is waste time and not workout so you can look for some perfect routine. There is no real secret.

And for the actual testing day, you have to make the form as easy as possible:
1. Don't keep your hands close to each other, have them around shoulder-width apart
2. Let your elbows flare out to the side rather than backwards. This will use your chest more, which is usually easier for people
3. Obviously don't fully lockout when you do the pushups, limit the range of motion

Nigger I'm actually gonna help you here as a fellow military brother

OK. 1) what military branch you joining?

2) country

3) send me your fitness requirements and I can make you a plan

lmao definitely not going to reach 75. I'd be suprised if you reach 45. Honestly best bet is to is to do something like 4 sets of 15-20 pushups and then doing one last set of max pushups. And do this everyday/every second day. There's also a method for increasing reps called greasing the groove, where you do submaximal sets of pushups throughout the day, so you would do like 15-20 pushups every hour or so. But I don't know how effective that is in the scope of just 3 weeks. What you shouldn't do is waste time and not workout so you can look for some perfect routine. There is no real secret.

And for the actual testing day, you have to make the form as easy as possible:
1. Don't keep your hands close to each other, have them around shoulder-width apart
2. Let your elbows flare out to the side rather than backwards. This will use your chest more, which is usually easier for people
3. Obviously don't fully lockout when you do the pushups, limit the range of motion
Seriously thanks for the effort in this reply, I appreciate it.

The thing is I have 3 weeks until I GET there. Then I have 2 months of boot camp, and then I get tested after those 2 months. So really in total I have almost 3 months to hit 75 pushups. I think tonight I'll go ahead and do 3 sets of 20, and then one last set to failure and see how that works for me. If I'm not sore I'll keep doing it every day. If I am sore I'll wait a day in between. Thanks man.

Damn son. If you work out a lot every day you might be able to barely manage it but you would almost die when you do it at boot camp. Eat a shitton of carbs the night before and look at a picture of a guy who mogs you to get you angry and all worked up and ready for the exercise

Nigger I'm actually gonna help you here as a fellow military brother

OK. 1) what military branch you joining?

2) country

3) send me your fitness requirements and I can make you a plan
I am joining the United States Air Force and here are the requirements. The "liberator" is the minimum requirements to just pass. The best is warhawk. I want warhawk but I'm a skinny twink and I honestly think I can hit the minimum standards no problem with a bit of training here, but I want to be a god and get the maximum score.

Screenshot 20200728 174749

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Damn son. If you work out a lot every day you might be able to barely manage it but you would almost die when you do it at boot camp. Eat a shitton of carbs the night before and look at a picture of a guy who mogs you to get you angry and all worked up and ready for the exercise
Based tactic tbh. I will look at pictures of people who mog me to motivate me now, thanks for that trick jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and SkinjobCatastrophe
I am joining the United States Air Force and here are the requirements. The "liberator" is the minimum requirements to just pass. The best is warhawk. I want warhawk but I'm a skinny twink and I honestly think I can hit the minimum standards no problem with a bit of training here, but I want to be a god and get the maximum score.

View attachment 550956
OK here's my advice.

Get running ASAP.

Your gonna want to get yourself the app

"Nike run club"

And train yourself up for the 2 mile.

I'd say if your fit and young you could do that in maybe 13 minutes at a very good pace

So you don't loose strgbth also do body weight exercise.

Eat a LOT

This should make it all easier for you

I wish you good luck my friend :)

OK here's my advice.

Get running ASAP.

Your gonna want to get yourself the app

"Nike run club"

And train yourself up for the 2 mile.

I'd say if your fit and young you could do that in maybe 13 minutes at a very good pace

So you don't loose strgbth also do body weight exercise.

Eat a LOT

This should make it all easier for you

I wish you good luck my friend :)
What country/military branch are you in btw?

• +1
What country/military branch are you in btw?
Russia. Will be trying for infantry - > spec ops if all goes well.

I've been trying to do 5kms in 17 minutes :lul:

Seriously thanks for the effort in this reply, I appreciate it.

The thing is I have 3 weeks until I GET there. Then I have 2 months of boot camp, and then I get tested after those 2 months. So really in total I have almost 3 months to hit 75 pushups. I think tonight I'll go ahead and do 3 sets of 20, and then one last set to failure and see how that works for me. If I'm not sore I'll keep doing it every day. If I am sore I'll wait a day in between. Thanks man.
oh damn okay, that's very different. But I definitely don't suggest doing it every single day, maximum 5-6 days and then taking a day break. But yeah you're definitely going to be sore the first few times you exercise, especially if you haven't worked out for a while. I used to be heavy into calisthenics and the times where i saw the most progress was after rest days (it took me 3 months to go from 40 to 70+ pushups, but I wasn't really aiming for endurance). Also, I suggest having test days every 3 weeks. So you would continue with your regular workouts for 3 weeks, then rest for 2-3 days and check your 1 set max. Send me a message once you do your first test day.

Russia. Will be trying for infantry - > spec ops if all goes well.

I've been trying to do 5kms in 17 minutes :lul:
I am going in as an in flight refueler for the air force. So I will refuel planes while they are moving in the air. I also get to travel all over the world every day I can't wait tbh. The only hard part is boot camp which apparently is really, really ass.

• Love it
I am going in as an in flight refueler for the air force. So I will refuel planes while they are moving in the air. I also get to travel all over the world every day I can't wait tbh. The only hard part is boot camp which apparently is really, really ass.
Military is the life bro.

Just try and be the best you can be

Be the best in shape

Make you clothes the neatest

Polish your boots the most

Always but on a happy face

Dont forget to social circle max too bro

oh damn okay, that's very different. But I definitely don't suggest doing it every single day, maximum 5-6 days and then taking a day break. But yeah you're definitely going to be sore the first few times you exercise, especially if you haven't worked out for a while. I used to be heavy into calisthenics and the times where i saw the most progress was after rest days (it took me 3 months to go from 40 to 70+ pushups, but I wasn't really aiming for endurance). Also, I suggest having test days every 3 weeks. So you would continue with your regular workouts for 3 weeks, then rest for 2-3 days and check your 1 set max. Send me a message once you do your first test day.
Legit response tbh. So should I do a test set first to see how many I can do right now all the way to failure? It's probably like 30-35 at the moment.

Legit response tbh. So should I do a test set first to see how many I can do right now all the way to failure? It's probably like 30-35 at the moment.
Yeah test it out. You'll probably be sore tomorrow, but it's good to know your base.

Literally do pushups everyday , just like anything in life practice and consistency is key