Question high iq heightmaxing

M

MUSTYCOPER

Gold
Joined
Mar 31, 2023
Posts
847
Reputation
385
Should you workout on Hgh and other peptides that cause bone growth. Knowing that Hgh could be redirected to muscle growth should I continue lifting or quit for max Bone growth
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Check to see if your growth plates are still open because if they aren't then you are wasting your money and time.
 
I have everything prepared. This is just one of things that I am stumped on
 
I got X-ray they said I can bet they close around 17 rn sitting at 15 and 10 months getting armosian in a couple days
 
X-ray was a while back tho prob feb or march
 
Should you workout on Hgh and other peptides that cause bone growth. Knowing that Hgh could be redirected to muscle growth should I continue lifting or quit for max Bone growth
Just rope tbh
 
Dumb question keep lifting
 
keep lifting and stretching
 

Similar threads

Versal0
Replies
8
Views
45
Versal0
Versal0
myusufs
Replies
2
Views
39
myusufs
myusufs
mewannaascendnow
Replies
2
Views
24
Miami
Miami
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
13
Views
124
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69
A
Replies
9
Views
57
ATCOLD
ATCOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top