Question: Improvement for a black teen

Not at all. You're a gymcelled bearded guy but post on an incel forum. Meanwhile I know dozens of guys who look exactly like OP but stylemaxxed and NT who slay hard af.

How tf are me and Pakicel the only ones who know this on here...
The route your telling him to go down for his dating life is only possible since the black rap halo came in otherwise that wouldn’t work any

The route your telling him to go down for his dating life is only possible since the black rap halo came in otherwise that wouldn’t work any
Okay? If there was a route I could take as a straw-haired hook-nosed acromegalic slav that would lead to slaying I would take it in 2 seconds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
this
W person
i would also recommend him to grow prettyboy breads and maybe contacts exotic game
aswell as heightmaxxing if he wants to
Absolute garbage advice from one delusional teenager to another. The real option is to either A) become NT and thugmaxxed or B) Commit your life to God and Jesus Christ and develop yourself to get a Christian wife.

None of those things will improve his SMV in any way and contacts are a meme unsurprisingly only spread by people who've never tried them.

Not at all. You're a gymcelled bearded guy but post on an incel forum. Meanwhile I know dozens of guys who look exactly like OP but stylemaxxed and NT who slay hard af.

How tf are me and Pakicel the only ones who know this on here...
im not an incel. i looksmax because i dont want ghetto hood rat niggers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
Absolute garbage advice from one delusional teenager to another. The real option is to either A) become NT and thugmaxxed or B) Commit your life to God and Jesus Christ and develop yourself to get a Christian wife.

None of those things will improve his SMV in any way and contacts are a meme unsurprisingly only spread by people who've never tried them.
I wear t20 9mmsfx outside, I’ve tried them lmao

skincare routine, pls

I wear t20 9mmsfx outside, I’ve tried them lmao
T20 is dark brown. No one will assume that brown eyes are contacts.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
im not an incel. i looksmax because i dont want ghetto hood rat niggers
It's because you're too soft. It's what the suburbs will do to you.

• +1
T20 is dark brown. No one will assume that brown eyes are contacts.
Lol at dark brown eyes
Prime Stepanov had the ideal eye color.

• +1
Exactly. If only he wasn't 6'4" he would have more compact and efficient blood circulation to his brain and wouldn't have schizophrenia and a low IQ.
Yes, his low iq caused him to get a shorter more masc haircut which is complete cope as women love long hair and hate short hair. He got bloated as well because he read some thread about how big = better

OP you look like ass but youre not as bad as i thought