Question: Improvement for a black teen

T

Thatboyemma10

Iron
What can I improve with my hair, I don't want to have the same shit everyone has. I consider myself good looking and sexy.

Attachments

• IMG_20220623_105254_526.webp
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220617_112105_862.webp
    175.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220603_012954_440.webp
    278 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220523_132717_746.webp
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ironjacket, SemMoney, Deleted member 17311 and 2 others
Welcome to McDonald’s can I have your order please

• JFL
Reactions: ironjacket, galego123, Growth Plate and 9 others
Humble your perception of yourself, you're around average maybe below average depending on who's looking.

Skincare, leanmax and then see from there

Never began for you
The only looksmax advice you can get is a single shot to the cranium.
you are pathetic bro lmao. Not even a single picture of you

What can I improve with my hair, I don't want to have the same shit everyone has. I consider myself good looking and sexy.
Minox get a beard
Haircut get tapper fade
Bonesmash chin and zygo

That all you can really do tbh and you will look decent

Minox get a beard
Haircut get tapper fade
Bonesmash chin and zygo

That all you can really do tbh and you will look decent
it's 2022 and people are still recommending bone smashing

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Hueless, BoneDensity and 2 others
Have you considered rhino?

@looksmaxxer234 @Korea @Blackgymmax @alienmaxxer
Trucks Lol GIF by Northwest Motorsport

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, alriodai and Looks234
1) Start by embedding proper images, it makes it easier for one to access you

2) Get moneymaxxing, find a job, learn about the stocks market, get into SWE or IT, beg your parents, SOMETHING man!

3) Looksmaxxing wise, check out the threads here

1. Hairline lowering

2. Even out skin

3. Grow out hair and start taking care of it asap, shampoo, condition, deep condition, moisturize and oil is the basics.

4. Minox on brows and look into an eyelash serum like latisse or vi beauti

5. Gymaxx, this is a must, mandatory and train neck

6. Rhino and Alarplasty

7. Build up a basic skincare and lipcare routine. Wash and cleanse, tone, serum, moisturize and exfoliation. For lips, cleanse, exfoliate, use a topical lightener+tret and then tinted chapstick (i wouldnt recommend doing this yet)

8. Fix any maloclussion and get on a better diet than the crap you're eating rn. Balanced yet animal profuse. Meat, Eggs, Shellfish.

This is phase 1, once you're able to take care of yourself and your body, PM/ask me and we'll reevaluate

Props to you for seek help on self improvement. Disregard the trolls here, including me

Good luck son
Good Luck GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: alriodai, fyte, Deleted member 17311 and 1 other person
Your only option is moneymaxing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I'm also black bro (Somali). You're dead average looking, just grow dreads and get muscular. What's your height?

Your eyebrows are sparse.
Try minox and dermaroll them. Some info about all of that here. If you don't have a problem with it and don't think it's "gay", you might also dye them like this guy. How dense your eyebrows are can make a huge change. Thin, sparse eyebrows are very unattractive for men.

You look like you have good potential for well defined hollow cheeks :
Untitled

Other than "lose weight", information that could help you debloat your face further and get more definition :

As for your hair I'd say try twists / coils
but everyone has that!
Yeah, for a reason. It works. Better to adopt something mainstream that improves everyone, than adopt something just for the sake of being unique that might not even improve your attractiveness and set you back. Plus I'm sure there are many ways to style it that can be unique and stand out but I'm not knowledgeable enough to speak here.

You have under eye dark circles. Your options :
  1. caffeine under eye cream
  2. vitamin C eye cream
  3. PRP/PRF
  4. urea based moisturiser
  5. niacinamide
    1. If all of those fails, lipofilling agents

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 17311, .... and 1 other person
I'm also black bro (Somali). You're dead average looking, just grow dreads and get muscular. What's your height?
5'9. girls don'treally care about height. i had multiple gfs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
does latisse work for eyebrows too?
Yes but it's not as effective

Peppermint +Dermaneedling + Brow serums+ Herbs like chienna or indygo sal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Racky and BoneDensity
  • +1
@EverythingMattersCel @Kingkellz @tyronelite @SendMePicsToRate

thoughts? anything to add?

5'9. girls don'treally care about height. i had multiple gfs
Nah height matters a lot. I'm sure you've seen dudes with only average faces do very well with women bc of their height.
Like I said though grow dreads (plenty of guides on youtube), clear your acne and hit the gym.
Dreads are a massive boost on black guys, too many ugly dudes that get dreads and start getting pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
yep youre subhuman. capped by pheno. game over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, SendMePicsToRate, Looks234 and 1 other person
and grow out your head you peanut

• JFL
Reactions: SemMoney, Deleted member 18840, Looks234 and 1 other person
yep youre subhuman. capped by pheno. game over
whats wrong with his pheno? whats needs to be changed ideally? (goes easy on this one buyo)

Lmfao literally deformed

AEEF1208 91B1 49E4 A68C CDF85437C991

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371

2) Get moneymaxxing, find a job, learn about the stocks market, get into SWE or IT, beg your parents, SOMETHING man!

1. Hairline lowering

2. Even out skin

3. Grow out hair and start taking care of it asap, shampoo, condition, deep condition, moisturize and oil is the basics.

6. Rhino and Alarplasty

7. Build up a basic skincare and lipcare routine. Wash and cleanse, tone, serum, moisturize and exfoliation. For lips, cleanse, exfoliate, use a topical lightener+tret and then tinted chapstick (i wouldnt recommend doing this yet)

8. Fix any maloclussion and get on a better diet than the crap you're eating rn. Balanced yet animal profuse. Meat, Eggs, Shellfish.

This is phase 1, once you're able to take care of yourself and your body, PM/ask me and we'll reevaluate

Props to you for seek help on self improvement. Disregard the trolls here, including me

Good luck son
Does he have the IQ for STEM though? I'd just join a gang or become a drug dealer if I were him. Would boost his SMV as well.

OP, isn't ugly at all though. In some pics, he looks HTN. Prolly mentalcel like most of the black users on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
fashion all u need

get some trendy clothes u see on rappers and run “muh bbc” onto any girl that looks poor and abused

Does he have the IQ for STEM though? I'd just join a gang or become a drug dealer if I were him. Would boost his SMV as well.

OP, isn't ugly at all though. In some pics, he looks HTN. Prolly mentalcel like most of the black users on here.
I have all AP classes and passing. i won't say i have a high IQ but its for sure above average

btw nah, i ain't self-hating. i find that pathetic. Im just a teen trying to get by; just like everybody on this cruel earth

I have all AP classes and passing. i won't say i have a high IQ but its for sure above average
Just don't act smart around women. A black guy speaking in a sophisticated way is a massive failo.

• Hmm...
btw nah, i ain't self-hating. i find that pathetic. Im just a teen trying to get by; just like everybody on this cruel earth
You shouldn't hate yourself like many of the blacks on here. It's definitely not a bad thing.

Lol. He is a normie-level black guy. You are so self-hating dude.
na lol i live around a bunch of Nigs and this is what below average incel looks like even in the black community

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 18840
na lol i live around a bunch of Nigs and this is what below average incel looks like even in the black community
get off your high horse. u hate ur self so much its kinda pathetic.

Last edited:
How is he below average:

His ratios are good and his bone structure is above average. You might say his nose is too wide and lips are too big but they fit his pheno. Just because he does not look like a mulatto light skin or have caucasian features, doesn't mean he is ugly lol. This is a below average black guy:

Looks much worse than OP. He has a repulsive look to him, while OP looks decent.

• +1
He isn't an incel either in spite of not thugmaxxing like many other blacks. You are way too harsh on black guys.

Save up money and get a rhinoplasty. That’s all I can tell you and I even plan to do it myself. Don’t “thug maxx” like these aspies say btw, keep studying and get a tech degree like me so you can afford surgeries and copes and locationmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Racky
How is he below average:

View attachment 1761141

His ratios are good and his bone structure is above average. You might say his nose is too wide and lips are too big but they fit his pheno. Just because he does not look like a mulatto light skin or have caucasian features, doesn't mean he is ugly lol. This is a below average black guy:

View attachment 1761143

Looks much worse than OP. He has a repulsive look to him, while OP looks decent.
both subhuman, plus the last dude i saw who looked like him
no facial hair, lacks indicators of health, shit hair, balding
the fact that hes balding with a peanut skull + no eyebrows = over
sure he doesnt look as bad as the other dude but theyre both subhumans. guys like him barely scape by from simping a morbidly obese chick. I could literally show him to a bunch of lower tier ghetto hood girls and theyd all say the same shit

• +1

Was about to post this exact shit until I saw this. JFL at people recommending rhinoplasty, using minox, and eating a healthy diet, it'll make 0 difference. Literally seen guys who look exactly like him slay because they're NT. Black incels are simply low IQ/autistic, and OP is HTN anyways.

The highest IQ blacks are rappers who have enough self awareness to take advantage of the halos society gives them, not the nerdy Kevins dressing and talking like white STEM students. If I was black I'd outslay everyone on this entire forum combined.

Last edited:
  • +1
both subhuman, plus the last dude i saw who looked like him
no facial hair, lacks indicators of health, shit hair, balding
the fact that hes balding with a peanut skull + no eyebrows = over
sure he doesnt look as bad as the other dude but theyre both subhumans. guys like him barely scape by from simping a morbidly obese chick. I could literally show him to a bunch of lower tier ghetto hood girls and theyd all say the same shit
God no. Lower tier ghetto hood girls would simp for him lol. Obviously, he would need to be NT. An aspie self-hating black guy would be repulsive.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Was about to post this exact shit until I saw this. JFL at people recommending rhinoplasty and eating a healthy diet, it'll make 0 difference. Literally seen guys who look exactly like him slay because they're NT. Black incels are simply low IQ/autistic, and OP is HTN anyways.
Actually, it is the other way round. Black incels to be high IQ so they tend to be more high inhib so they don't approach women.
The highest IQ blacks are rappers who have enough self awareness to take advantage of the halos society gives them, not the nerdy Kevins dressing and talking like white STEM students. If I was black I'd outslay everyone on this entire forum combined.
Yeah. NT black guys slay white beckies. Nerdy kelvins are incel.

• +1
God no. Lower tier ghetto hood girls would simp for him lol. Obviously, he would need to be NT. An aspie self-hating black guy would be repulsive.
uh no, low tier ghetto girls simp like gymcelled beard guys. im not gonna do a video to embarrass him, but i can tell you the results

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Actually, it is the other way round. Black incels to be high IQ so they tend to be more high inhib so they don't approach women.
I consider Kevins to be the low IQ ones. If you truly have a high IQ you would have the self awareness to take advantage of the opportunities society gives you. Rappers act like ignorant hoodlums when in reality they're 140 IQ geniuses. The lyrics that they scramble together on the spot are more eloquent than 99% of the posts written here. They're just smart enough to see the halo effect they can get from it.

Kevins are usually the same exact low IQ ones as the guys in ghettos, but from the suburbs. No difference.

uh no, low tier ghetto girls simp like gymcelled beard guys. im not gonna do a video to embarrass him, but i can tell you the results
Not at all. You're a gymcelled bearded guy but post on an incel forum. Meanwhile I know dozens of guys who look exactly like OP but stylemaxxed and NT who slay hard af.

How tf are me and Pakicel the only ones who know this on here...

• +1
Just join a gang and sell drugs bro!

Not at all. You're a gymcelled bearded guy but post on an incel forum. Meanwhile I know dozens of guys who look exactly like OP but stylemaxxed and NT who slay hard af.

How tf are me and Pakicel the only ones who know this on here...
Blackgymmax is a tyrone though and isn't really affected by negative black stereotypes THAT MUCH. He could still slay even if he was aspie. Normie level black guys have to be NT or they will be incel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

1. Hairline lowering

2. Even out skin

6. Rhino and Alarplasty

Good luck son
this
W person
i would also recommend him to grow prettyboy breads and maybe contacts exotic game
aswell as heightmaxxing if he wants to

• +1