Question regarding bimax/face (added a lot of pictures this time

I

Imonlyhere

Bronze
since I was asked to provide more pictures on my recent questions I added an slbum

https://unsee.cc/e5ab3868/

my face is rather elongated and narrow and I wanted to ask if bimax can shorten my face (esp philtrum) or if any of you know a way to improve the gaunt/wasted/elongated apparence

Currently discussing lefort1 with my surgeon

not sure if my eyes aren’t too close set to make face wider (which would mean i need lefort 3 right?)

would really like to look a tad younger/less wasted/old/dead

not really looking to ogremax although i understand that most would tell me that

thanks
ps: i was told my posture is really bad, there are 2 frontal pictures. is the one one looking longer normal head posture or the one where it’s shorter
not sure what’s supposed the default one

(unhelpful comment deleted)

Last edited:
^ not that helpful
Already know I have a recessed maxilla/most of my features are downturned.
I think I look like 5times worse in RL though

What's with the Pube beard?

Also, put some mass on and gymcel before you start thinking about surgery, a haircut would do you good too.

obviously I did not shave myself or did put effort into looking good on those pictures.
Just made sure it somewhat resembles me.

As for putting on mass: My surgeon already told me it’s a bone problem when I asked if weight increase would change my situation and turned down my request (fat graft)

My Bmi is normal
would appreciate if people actually answer to my question other then pointingbout unnecessary stuff
Yeah hair is messy. that’s whst you get when you have an elongated face and hair loss and don’t cut it short. OBVIOUSLY no one needs advice for that.

That’s not my problem.

Last edited:
squint, get a haircut, take care of your skin and calmmaxx you look stressed