Question regarding brow ridge

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
I have a strong brow-bone in my glabella (the area between the eyebrows) but my brow bones above my eyes are flat. I'm 20 and wondering if the bones in this area are gonna catchup or not.

I have a strong brow-bone in my glabella (the area between the eyebrows) but my brow bones above my eyes are flat. I'm 20 and wondering if the bones in this area are gonna catchup or not.

Hard to say, not really 100% sure what your refering to tho. I do know my brother got a better brow ridge at like 19-20. But i think you have maximum one year left of facial growth, most proably 0 years left.

Hard to say, not really 100% sure what your refering to tho. I do know my brother got a better brow ridge at like 19-20. But i think you have maximum one year left of facial growth, most proably 0 years left.
I need to boost my hgh to get stronger browbone. My glabella is already really well developed so if it develops at the same time with my brow bones, Im gonna look like a caveman.

u low iq ogre literally ruined our cope streak
YOU BETRAYED THIS FORUM :feelsree: @Felix97 @Unwanted @BlackBeard @FaceandHFD @Jackkal @vis @SansDopamine

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal, Deleted member 466 and Deleted member 206
u low iq ogre literally ruined our cope streak
YOU BETRAYED THIS FORUM :feelsree: @Felix97 @Unwanted @BlackBeard @FaceandHFD @Jackkal @vis @SansDopamine
holy shitpost.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466