Question to all ethnics/mixed ethnics: how much do you try to assimilate with white people and their culture, to the point of self-hatred?

[ETHNICS/MIXED ETHNICS ONLY] How much do you try to assimilate with white people and their culture?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

pat pat
Be honest, how much do you try to assimilate with white people by having only white friends, acting white, only dating white women, eating bland food and following their (honestly degenerate) culture, therefore erasing your ethnic identity?

Do you do this out of desperation to date (and marry) white women and to erase your ethnic genes (self-hate)? Or did it "just happen" (BS excuse IMO)?

IMO, this makes you even more of a target of racism because you'll just get treated as a token. These whiteys only accepted you because you assimilated out of desperation. Please don't bow down to whiteness and learn to appreciate and embrace your ethnic identity.

Question for whites: how does it make you feel when ethnics try to desperately assimilate with you out of self-hatred?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Beetlejuice, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Tagging ethnics:
@currylightskin @FailedNormieManlet @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @11gaijin @Chinacurry @AlexBrown84 @CupOfCoffee @PrinceLuenLeoncur @FiveFootSix56 @Zer0/∞ @Afrikancel @Chadethnic101 @EdouardManlet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and Deleted member 18804
I’m white

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ReadBooksEveryday, the BULL and 3 others
Don’t tag me with the Indians again plz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, fjor2096 and 10 others
Be honest, how much do you try to assimilate with white people by having only white friends, acting white, only dating white women, eating bland food and following their (honestly degenerate) culture, therefore erasing your ethnic identity?

Do you do this out of desperation to date (and marry) white women and to erase your ethnic genes (self-hate)? Or did it "just happen" (BS excuse IMO)?

IMO, this makes you even more of a target of racism because you'll just get treated as a token. These whiteys only accepted you because you assimilated out of desperation. Please don't bow down to whiteness and learn to appreciate and embrace your ethnic identity.

Question for whites: how does it make you feel when ethnics try to desperately assimilate with you out of self-hatred?
I'm fully assimilated with whites

When younger it was self hatred for no reason

But now it's coz I'm that way anyway
Im from a very white majority area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadeep, FrameMogger and 1 other person
If you're raised in a white town, in a white country, to assimilate into high social circles that are predominantly white, then I don't think u can call that forced assimilation.

There are things I like about both my ethnic cultures, and I very prominently exhibit them, to the point that it pisses off white normies, but I really don't think u can have assimilation polls unless they're for Muslims or for 1st Gen migrants

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, EdouardManlet, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
I'm fully assimilated with whites

When younger it was self hatred for no reason

But now it's coz I'm that way anyway
Im from a very white majority area
Is it really because you were "that way" unconsciously or did you just do this consciously for the sake of being accepted?
I'm also from a white-majority area, but I chose not to integrate with them because of their treatment towards my immediate family (including my white mum because of my dad, the guy she chose to marry). The only white person who is kind towards us is my next door neighbour (who has a noodle gf).

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Chadethnic101
I'm technically mixed and grew up around blacks/Hispanics. But one of the first girls who showed interest in me was a blonde white girl. Taught me early on in life that we aren't as different as the media makes it. This was especially the case when I moved to majority white neighborhoods and started to make white friends. It literally comes down to interests and what you're doing with your life. I like alot of different things so I can relate to pretty much any racial/ethnic group. When I go out in public, I don't think "I look black/ethnic so I have to act a certain way to fit in" :unsure:... Lol. I just act normally. Also there is this huge assumption that white people are these corny suburban acting people but, due to globalization, alot of white people I've met use alot of the same slang ethnics started. Like from rap music and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Literally who cares, just 🐝 yourself

If you're raised in a white town, in a white country, to assimilate into high social circles that are predominantly white, then I don't think u can call that forced assimilation.

There are things I like about both my ethnic cultures, and I very prominently exhibit them, to the point that it pisses off white normies, but I really don't think u can have assimilation polls unless they're for Muslims or for 1st Gen migrants
Just look at how "token ethnics" are treated in shows like TOWIE. Like utter shit by the majority white cast. And many ethnics, me included, prefer to stick with other people of colour because why do we want to be treated as a token sidepiece and to be given the side-eye because we're from a different culture?

Is it really because you were "that way" unconsciously or did you just do this consciously for the sake of being accepted?
I'm also from a white-majority area, but I chose not to integrate with them because of their treatment towards my immediate family (including my white mum because of my dad, the guy she chose to marry). The only white person who is kind towards us is my next door neighbour (who has a noodle gf).
Initially it was because I had to in order to actually have friends and be normal

Thankful I did otherwise it would be over
I had to work very hard on my social skills in my late teens early 20s

If I lived in ethnic area I would've hung around ethnics
When I'm with ethnics I speak like a roadmap would tbh
I can switch between the two effortlessly

All i hear from these bootlickers are copes.

i grew up with the white side of my family basically my whole life so im pretty well assimilated
i do have a switch where i can change how i act depending on what racial group im currently interacting with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
I try hard to assimilate but it backfires in my face a lot

Makes me wanna join Hezbollah sometimes when they do things that annoy me or make dumb jokes etc. Lol

Almost never, meaning maybe I have but I have no recollection. The way I act is just influenced early on by who is around me and my parents like anyone else. I've never put an effort into it

Don't (I didn't grow up in a Western country, I moved there after university for job). I have no interest in assimilating in their culture or acting white or having white friends. Doesn't mean I am a big fan of my culture. I find it to be filled with problems. I just try to live my life and do things I like. Some of them maybe Westernized and some maybe Indian.

My european friends have treated me better than my ethnic ones, I think it's because ethnics have lower value in western society and they need to compensate value by challenging people

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Just look at how "token ethnics" are treated in shows like TOWIE. Like utter shit by the majority white cast. And many ethnics, me included, prefer to stick with other people of colour because why do we want to be treated as a token sidepiece and to be given the side-eye because we're from a different culture?
Idk man, I grew up in a very affluent very white town, about 20 mins away from a multicultural :lul: city, but wouldn't go there often.

As a kid I boxed (ethnic) and played rugby (white). Fitting in with whites was just natural for me, not anything conscious. When I have to deal with low class ethnics I can larp a bit, put on a roadman accent etc, but fact I'm a higher social class comes through.

Weirdly though if I look at my very osest friends now I'd say 40% are rice, 40% are white, 20% are everything else lol

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
And we should reject whiteness and stand up to their pasty sunburnt asses.
Yes, then what? Ethnics still have a perceieved value and feed into a system where they must compensate value. Nothing will change anytime soon

Ur example is an outlier Bhai, plus ubr basically white passing, so the whole white vs ethnic thing affects u in far fewer situations, eg when you're out buying a big Mac meal, ur a white guy.

Also remember you're giga autist, I know it got worse after ur gf, but prob ubwere always autistic, so u were prob thinking this shit and deciding how to be, other people don't

I'm technically mixed and grew up around blacks/Hispanics. But one of the first girls who showed interest in me was a blonde white girl. Taught me early on in life that we aren't as different as the media makes it. This was especially the case when I moved to majority white neighborhoods and started to make white friends. It literally comes down to interests and what you're doing with your life. I like alot of different things so I can relate to pretty much any racial/ethnic group. When I go out in public, I don't think "I look black/ethnic so I have to act a certain way to fit in" :unsure:... Lol. I just act normally. Also there is this huge assumption that white people are these corny suburban acting people but, due to globalization, alot of white people I've met use alot of the same slang ethnics started. Like from rap music and shit.
What are you mixed with?

Im an ethnic badboy.

I dont hang out with white people.

I dont have any interest in white women. The cultural difference is just hard to handle. I will rather marry girl from my own ethnicity. There is beautiful looking girls in every race. Its not exclusive to white race.

• +1
Interesting thread, hearing about the differing experiences of ethnics is always amazing to me.

My grandparents moved to the UK in the 1950s, I grew up in a white working class town. I'm not larping when I "fit in" with them, but a lot of ethnics seem to find this unbelievable.

Idk man, I grew up in a very affluent very white town, about 20 mins away from a multicultural :lul: city, but wouldn't go there often.

As a kid I boxed (ethnic) and played rugby (white). Fitting in with whites was just natural for me, not anything conscious. When I have to deal with low class ethnics I can larp a bit, put on a roadman accent etc, but fact I'm a higher social class comes through.

Weirdly though if I look at my very osest friends now I'd say 40% are rice, 40% are white, 20% are everything else lol

You sound like the middle class version of me lmao

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
I dont have any interest in white women. The cultural difference is just hard to handle. I will rather marry girl from my own ethnicity. There is beautiful looking girls in every race. Its not exclusive to white race.
Say this out louder to the people at the back. :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576

Never assimilated and never will, I am med passing so people assume i am white in america, I don't understand "acting white" :unsure: but i do talk properly and without any nigger nt talk, I don't date white women they are all cheating whores who go out every weekend to drink and get pounded by chad. I don't eat my culture's food, Spanish or middle eastern, I cook my own food with spice. I'm not erasing my genes but i'm going to pass them on and have half asian kids for the iq cause i'm 120 iq, I plan on making my kids taller and smarter than me so they have better chance of living a good life. I don't care about racist whites i live in america i got the luckiest place to be born in cause the ability to make money, I don't appreciate any culture but i like middle eastern culture far more than spanish or american culture.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Xangsane

If you're self hating then people can sense that and yeah people would make fun of you behind your back.
If you only hang out with whites only, and date white only then yes you are a joke to them and everyone else.

But fitting in with white people doesn't necessarily mean you hate your own.

I can fit in with lad culture fine, because i was born and raised in the west but i can also fit in with most westernised ethnics.
I'd say i probably have more in common culturally with alot of white people than most full on FOB style ethnics like fully 5 times day praying islamists etc.

Personally i prefer other ethnics because of shared family values and most of my close friends are ethnic in some form.

But a lot of whites are racists. Even if they would never admit it.

I've been hooking up with white girls and during the act she called me mowgli.
Like "woah slow down there mowgli" if i bit her lip too hard or something
and this has happened more than once. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you're self hating then people can sense that and yeah people would make fun of you behind your back.
If you only hang out with whites only, and date white only then yes you are a joke to them and everyone else.

But fitting in with white people doesn't necessarily mean you hate your own.

I can fit in with lad culture fine, because i was born and raised in the west but i can also fit in with most westernised ethnics.
I'd say i probably have more in common culturally with alot of white people than most full on FOB style ethnics like fully 5 times day praying islamists etc.

Personally i prefer other ethnics because of shared family values and most of my close friends are ethnic in some form.
My friends are mostly westernized ethnics, but most of us dislike white lad culture

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Turkish and yeah I do all of that but never experienced racism or seen as “token” just seen as one of the guys tbh

One time I was behind this Arab guy in a queue and the person who was serving him started telling me “oh my god I was so nervous when he had that religious book in his hand”

In fact if anything Greeks look a lot more ethnic than I do

• Woah

Never experienced that in EU (I am white)

My friends are mostly westernized ethnics, but most of us dislike white lad culture
When i was young i was really concerned about being popular and wanted to live life like skins the tv show. So i lived the white student lifestyle.

But now i'm older i still have some white friends but westernized ethnics share your values and tend to be way more loyal and dependable.

• +1
But now i'm older i still have some white friends but westernized ethnics share your values and tend to be way more loyal and dependable.
I only have one white friend (HTN); I had a chad white friend who became an acquaintance after I scolded him for his unacceptable behaviour towards other people.

These are nowhere near as loyal as the westernized ethnics I'm friends with.

Initially it was because I had to in order to actually have friends and be normal

Thankful I did otherwise it would be over
I had to work very hard on my social skills in my late teens early 20s

If I lived in ethnic area I would've hung around ethnics
When I'm with ethnics I speak like a roadmap would tbh
I can switch between the two effortlessly
How did you work on your social skills . I am on semen retention idk if that helps but tbh I need help maintaining good conversations and having confidence with people

I'm mixed. I can't relate to neither black or white culture. It's even more weird because i pass as white person, but my mom is the black one. They can't even say that she cheated on my father. A lot of people asked me in the past if i was adopted. Anyways, even if i look white, i can't relate to white culture, i don't think i should and i don't even try to. I was raised by my grandma, who is white. My grandma was literally born in Italy and i was raised on this italian culture, but the fact that i'm 25% black (my mom is also mixed) makes me feel guilty when relating to either black or white culture. It's funny because i'm sure that if i was born as black, i would have no problem claiming to be black.
The fact that i was mixed makes me feel guilty to join any interracial relationship. I'm looking for a girl who look like me physically (tbh, most brazilian girls). I don't think i could marry neither a blonde blue eye girl, a black girl or an asian girl.
At least i got those BBC and height genetics from my mother :lul: Both my parents are 5'7. I'm 6'4

Last edited:

why are you such a faggot, OP?

IMO, this makes you even more of a target of racism because you'll just get treated as a token. These whiteys only accepted Be honest, how much do you try to assimilate with white people by having only white friends, acting white, only dating white women, eating bland food and following their (honestly degenerate) culture, therefore erasing your ethnic identity?

how was it for you in university ?

• +1
how was it for you in university ?
Slightly better than in school but I still felt a little segregated with many white people, but I didn't bother that much as I was more anti-white at uni. I only had a couple of white friends (mostly nerdy) and more black friends than white. I am still friends with some of these black people up to this day

Slightly better than in school but I still felt a little segregated with many white people, but I didn't bother that much as I was more anti-white at uni. I only had a couple of white friends (mostly nerdy) and more black friends than white. I am still friends with some of these black people up to this day
Didn’t you play rugby at uni too? How much of a boost was that ?

• JFL
No, not at uni. Just compulsory team sports in secondary school till year 9.
I just played recreational, non competitive football as a chubcel in my first year of uni but that was it. I didn't play formal sports at uni.
Didn’t you play rugby at uni too? How much of a boost was that ?

I only have one white friend (HTN); I had a chad white friend who became an acquaintance after I scolded him for his unacceptable behaviour towards other people.

These are nowhere near as loyal as the westernized ethnics I'm friends with.
Funny GIF

What did he do and what did you say to him?

• +1
Funny GIF

What did he do and what did you say to him?
He was going to be dating some posh girl (he was incel before and dated an LTB curryfoid for 2 months) but when the posh foid attempted to talk to him he snapped at her. Another normie friend and I told him he wasn't being nice and that he should apologise to the foid but he snapped back at us :feelskek:

I was raised by the internet and feel a cultural disconnect with everyone regardless of race :(

• So Sad