Question to all ethnics/mixed ethnics: how much do you try to assimilate with white people and their culture, to the point of self-hatred?

[ETHNICS/MIXED ETHNICS ONLY] How much do you try to assimilate with white people and their culture?

• Total voters
Be honest, how much do you try to assimilate with white people by having only white friends, acting white, only dating white women, eating bland food and following their (honestly degenerate) culture, therefore erasing your ethnic identity?

Do you do this out of desperation to date (and marry) white women and to erase your ethnic genes (self-hate)? Or did it "just happen" (BS excuse IMO)?

IMO, this makes you even more of a target of racism because you'll just get treated as a token. These whiteys only accepted you because you assimilated out of desperation. Please don't bow down to whiteness and learn to appreciate and embrace your ethnic identity.

Question for whites: how does it make you feel when ethnics try to desperately assimilate with you out of self-hatred?
If you dont assimilate you should fuck off lmfao. why do you treat western white countries to different standards than shithole your ancestors come from? i cant imagine white european or black african moving to chechnya and trying to live there his way of life. why is it that you think you have right to hold europe to different standards? Turks here and other arabs in germany whine about racism while these retards bully ethnic germans since first grade, then go and sit on the pavement smoking cigs while ethnic Hans goes into the work and pays ahmeds welfare. 95% of my friends is white, i hang out with whites, and live like white otherwise i would be retarded muzzie locking my wife at home, being on welfare and whining about racism while my own people treat blacks and other minorities like animals. hypicrisy of immigrants never ends.

:ROFLMAO: im 18
tho maybe I will be
threads like these are brutal
You have a long way to go before you reach that stage. Get out there and enjoy yourself, and see what happens, but protect yourself if you have to.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940