Question to "based" ones

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
Are you really against sexual revolution? Against freedom of choice etc
I pretty much support all these new left movements, only thing I dont like is them being sensitive a bit

I might be a bit against immigration

But I fully support woman and gay rights
I fully support muh degeneracy in music and movies, rhats what people want
What the problem

I think I might be fully for gen z
@biggthoughts, 0 irony in this thread

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
@Biggdink with me, I feel

@WannabeJock is not

I like the society the way it is
Its animalistic and thus very attractive
@Vermilioncore

Political debates are soy

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
I like the society the way it is
Its animalistic and thus very attractive
@Vermilioncore
I don’t like it. I want full control over everyone on earth. If I was leader of nation I’d invade and kill every country I can and then kill myself once my army is conquered and they’re on their way to my office

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and aBetterMii
It's like with capitalism, people only support it because they think they can win without understanding how fucked and hopeless their situation is. Everybody that supports women liberation thinks he can be Chad, he can statusmaxx and so on so he will get all the women just like people who support capitalism do it because they think they can become Elon Musk with hard work. Both delusional.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sigmamale, GetShrekt, Danish_Retard and 5 others
The problem with women’s rights and gay rights and shit is slippery slope

Do I think women should have equal rights and gays should be able to get married and do whatever, yes. how could anyone reasonable disagree with that on the surface

But give someone an inch they’ll take a mile and that’s what’s happened and continuing to happen

It's like with capitalism, people only support it because they think they can win without understanding how fucked and hopeless their situation is. Everybody that supports women liberation thinks he can be Chad, he can statusmaxx and so on so he will get all the women just like people who support capitalism do it because they think they can become Elon Musk with hard work. Both delusional.
If woman dont find some of males attractive, those males should die alone
Woman should not be forced to marry them

The problem with women’s rights and gay rights and shit is slippery slope

Do I think women should have equal rights and gays should be able to get married and do whatever, yes. how could anyone reasonable disagree with that on the surface

But give someone an inch they’ll take a mile and that’s what’s happened and continuing to happen
Those things are natural.

I pretty much support all these new left movements, only thing I dont like is them being sensitive a bit

What the problem

Just worship satan theory

Just worship destruction and thousand years of war, racism, hatred and discrimination like you
407791F2 00BD 4C5F 915C C0C1BCE55C16

——————————

@Ritalincel thoughts?

Rights of females and suffering of low value males
Yeah but gay parades of people walking around my city in bdsm outfits carrying dildos and my boss making our team sign off our emails with our pronouns just in case some freak wants to claim they’re genderless and not get their feelings hurt when I refer to them by their biological sex, that’s a bit much

The problem with female rights is the same thing, they have every opportunity in the world now and then some (special scholarships, more job offers with less qualifications, etc etc) not to mention they can still settle down with a man and live off his money which was never an option for men. And on top of this they still get to claim they’re the oppressed gender and keep getting even more special treatment

And it’s not lost on me that I sound like a boomer rn, I don’t really worry about this stuff or politics at all day to day but still it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 13332

What the problem

I'm against women that refuse to use feminine wipes on their buttholes after properly wiping. Lazy! And I don't have the time for lazy vaginas. In the past, I've experienced shit-reekers. And ugh, it's not easy I tell ya when polishing the clit and smelling that shit inches away. It should be listed as a crime against humanity.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
Yeah but gay parades of people walking around my city in bdsm outfits carrying dildos and my boss making our team sign off our emails with our pronouns just in case some freak wants to claim they’re genderless and not get their feelings hurt when I refer to them by their biological sex, that’s a bit much

The problem with female rights is the same thing, they have every opportunity in the world now and then some (special scholarships, more job offers with less qualifications, etc etc) not to mention they can still settle down with a man and live off his money which was never an option for men. And on top of this they still get to claim they’re the oppressed gender and keep getting even more special treatment

And it’s not lost on me that I sound like a boomer rn, I don’t really worry about this stuff or politics at all day to day but still it is what it is
About gays, i really don't like gay parades and weird stuff. But its their way to express themselves in 2022, most of gays are def not bdsm weirdos . That's a minority screaming the loudest, just like liberals in russia. (They are 2% max but everyone hears them)

If a person is not sure about his gender, you definitely need to respect that imo. I know its weird , but I am a polite person and wouldn't have no problem with that

Yes, females are tough question. I think about it, huh .. I think woman should have full equality with males but also advantages somewhere to feel not oppressed, because of their natuee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 17763
I'm against women that refuse to use feminine wipes on their buttholes after properly wiping. Lazy! And I don't have the time for lazy vaginas. In the past, I've experienced shit-reekers. And ugh, it's not easy I tell ya when polishing the clit and smelling that shit inches away. It should be listed as a crime against humanity.
Its your own choice not to have sex with certain type of woman

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I hate this forum now

You win.

PSL is unbearable LARP

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and BigJimsWornOutTires
If a person is not sure about his gender, you definitely need to respect that imo. I know its weird , but I am a polite person and wouldn't have no problem with that

You said in your other post genetically inferior males should die and rot in pain, why does that not apply to genetically inferior freaks who can’t even identify with their biological sex?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332

What the problem

Because I hate women. I wanna see them all burn and suffer

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
You said in your other post genetically inferior males should die and rot in pain, why does that not apply to genetically inferior freaks who can’t even identify with their biological sex?
He’s a retarded autistic troll larper with no life. He’s same breed as @Harold O'brien etc.

they may have been put into the forum to poison the well.

I think @Alexanderr is in on it all.

• Woah
Reactions: stevielake
I think I'm against transgenders to be honest, but I would not disrespect them in real life.
I think its a illness, I agree
I'm not against gays, lesbians ... switching gender normalization is unrealistic because of obvious differences between genders, but those same differences don't make females worth less on job market.

And I'm sorry for saying ugly males should rot, no, really ugly males should and "soy" or lower tier attractiveness males should betabux and accept it

• +1
If woman dont find some of males attractive, those males should die alone
Woman should not be forced to marry them
Tbh I wouldn’t mind dying alone, the problem is men need pussy you can’t deny that.

He’s a retarded autistic troll larper with no life. He’s same breed as @Harold O'brien etc.

Its not larp, thats my beliefs and I am currently neeting soon applying for a job

• Love it
Reactions: stevielake
I am anti-west. I am against everything the modern world offer even though I am a part of it :lul: When I finish my studies ill spend my life in EE.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Tbh I wouldn’t mind dying alone, the problem is men need pussy you can’t deny that.
If you can't get that, thats only your problem and not of society

I am anti-west. I am against everything the modern world offer even though I am a part of it :lul:
You are fooled
You want sharia laws?

Beside capitalism
Being at the origin of the biggest amount of death ever. And both inside and outside western world.
People here make fun of muslims for this but jfl at finding a virgin now else

He’s one of the smartest users and he never larps I’ve seen his a10 hunter eyes they’re gorgeous

• JFL
I hate this forum now

You win.

PSL is unbearable LARP
This isn't the place for flirtation. So take that garbage back with you to Grindr or to that other faggot site, Reddit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and Deleted member 13332
Beside capitalism
Being at the origin of the biggest amount of death ever. And both inside and outside western world.
People here make fun of muslims for this but jfl at finding a virgin now else
Muslims can come to western countries and they have all rights to believe in islam and live how they want

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840

‘Equal’ (more rights for women) but less responsiblity. I think stopping women getting an education is retarded but the consequences are awful for the male collective.

Social engineering might play a part though, inflation makes it so it’s harder to live traditional gender roles.

• +1
You are fooled
You want sharia laws?
I am okay with that when I marry I'd love to live in UAE ngl but until then I'll live in Russia or Belarus.

If you can't get that, thats only your problem and not of society
It should be subsidised by the state if ugly men are still expected to contribute. It can very much become a societal problem, the face of crime is an ugly male.

There is not point of living, if u dont have a competition in life.
If everyone was at same level. Then what's the point of your individual existence

I am okay with that when I marry I'd love to live in UAE ngl but until then I'll live in Russia or Belarus.
If you speak Russian you might know Evgeny ponasenkov. I think his views on world are correct

It should be subsidised by the state if ugly men are still expected to contribute. It can very much become a societal problem, the face of crime is an ugly male.
Fund the police more, close incel sites. Control loners in school and ugly males, check them.
Opress ugly males tbh , when you see ugly in the mirror your already very close to committing a crime

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
I think I'm against transgenders to be honest, but I would not disrespect them in real life.
I think its a illness, I agree
I'm not against gays, lesbians ... switching gender normalization is unrealistic because of obvious differences between genders, but those same differences don't make females worth less on job market.

And I'm sorry for saying ugly males should rot, no, really ugly males should and "soy" or lower tier attractiveness males should betabux and accept it
Yeah I don’t think anyone should go out of their way to bully trans people or anything but I also don’t think it’s my job to go out of my way to make them feel extra comfortable. Dave Chapelle put it nicely, “I support anyone’s right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?”

I agree with the ugly males not deserving pussy tbh, if the hoes don’t want you that’s just nature so either accept it or be ruthless about improving your value or perceived value until they do want you. There’s so many tools at people’s disposal with surgeries and gyms and potential to scheme online and shit. If you aren’t good looking you have to be ruthless and clever that’s just life.

“He who would live must fight. He who doesn't wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist.”
- famous Austrian painter

• +1
Yeah I don’t think anyone should go out of their way to bully trans people or anything but I also don’t think it’s my job to go out of my way to make them feel extra comfortable. Dave Chapelle put it nicely, “I support anyone’s right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?”

I agree with the ugly males not deserving pussy tbh, if the hoes don’t want you that’s just nature so either accept it or be ruthless about improving your value or perceived value until they do want you. There’s so many tools at people’s disposal with surgeries and gyms and potential to scheme online and shit. If you aren’t good looking you have to be ruthless and clever that’s just life.

“He who would live must fight. He who doesn't wish to fight in this world, where permanent struggle is the law of life, has not the right to exist.”
- famous Austrian painter
Very good. I agree

• +1
Fund the police more, close incel sites. Control loners in school and ugly males, check them.
Opress ugly males tbh , when you see ugly in the mirror your already very close to committing a crime
Ugly males are already very oppressed. It’s literally a societal problem, more likely to be anti-social, commit heinous crimes, abuse & sell drugs. Sounds like you just want more chaos wtf?

Also wtf is this plan, fund the police more? Bruh :feelskek:

Ugly males are already very oppressed. It’s literally a societal problem, more likely to be anti-social, commit heinous crimes, abuse & sell drugs. Sounds like you just want more chaos wtf?
No. Ugly males will be a crime group almost, those who can't betabux or accept nature.
Don't you know that already label incels as terrorists, that's whalers the truth at

You are disgusting garbage, you deserve to be at the bottom of hierarchy
Im trolling, I dont actually hate women. Im just truecel:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back