Question to boxing/mmacels what matters more ? Size or skills ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
So in a street fight who has a better chance of winning ?
AVG height avg built but knows mma ( 5'9 skinny fat guy 5 yrs of mma experience )
Vs
Tall height gymmaxed guy with no mma experience ( 6'3 jacked no mma experience)

Serious as I think the tall jacked would win but idk I have seen plenty of reels from coping manlets telling that height/size doesn't matter at all when it comes to fighting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, seethe and likenesss
The one who is better prepared with weapons win

AVG height avg built but knows mma ( 5'9 skinny fat guy 5 yrs of mma experience )
Vs

Serious as I think the tall jacked would win but idk I have seen plenty of reels from coping manlets telling that height/size doesn't matter at all when it comes to fighting.
Both. Better to grab a rock and smash it on his skull. One wrong fall and you’re brain dead

• +1
Reactions: callisto and BecomingHuman
Btw just get a gun and push the trigger it will be so cagefuel to see both of these types getting thrashed in a metter of milliseconds.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
5 years of mma and he is skinnyfat?
Also if the 5'9 guy leg kicked him then he wins

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl

Coping gymcel lol. Connor is 5'8, around average, yes, but the guy he's sparring is the fucking mountain who's 6'9 400lbs. You'll probably encounter a guy like that once in your life if you're lucky. In the situation that OP asked the fighter wins at least 8 times out of 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, nope, callisto and 1 other person
Vs

Klinefelterscels about to cope

Coping gymcel lol. Connor is 5'8, around average, yes, but the guy he's sparring is the fucking mountain who's 6'9 400lbs. You'll probably encounter a guy like that once in your life if you're lucky. In the situation that OP asked the fighter wins at least 8 times out of 10

I replied to title of this post with a video, but in situation of OP its hard to answer.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
In OP example I think MMA guy wins most of the time if he has a lot of full out sparring experience.

mma hobbyist here. Depending on the base of that smaller mma guy, if he is a wrestling based fighter, he’s gonna overpowered the bigger gymcel pretty easily .A striker with shit grappling is gonna have some trouble against a significantly larger individual in a fight. But my money is still on the trained individual.

But if you are looking at the elite level fighters(don’t even necessarily have to be ranked), it’s almost a no brainier that they’ll wins

Vs

Both is this even a question

Endurance>Size>Technique>Mentality

Train Muay Thai and Bjj while doing cardio every day and you will be fine.

skills obviously