Question to .org lifting experts

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
What is the most easy/optimal leg exercise that more or less hits everything?

I say it because of injury and i heard a user some months ago saying that Squats plus Deadlift is a complete leg routine that can work always.

Is there anything to add to those two?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ryuken
I had to delete the reference to latin americans who are also self claimed semites since no one responded

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ryuken

I say it because of injury and i heard a user some months ago saying that Squats plus Deadlift is a complete leg routine that can work always.

I’m not an expert in legs but I’m pretty sure any pressing movement like barbell squats hit majority of the leg muscles but I could be wrong.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, ryuken and truthhurts
bump i wanna know

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and truthhurts
I’m a competitive powerlifter, so I’d definitely say squats. My legs have always been a big strong point and 80% of my leg training comes from big heavy squats. Do them often. Leg extensions are great too and some hamstring curls.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, ryuken and MaghrebGator
I’m not an expert in legs but I’m pretty sure any pressing movement like barbell squats hit majority of the leg muscles but I could be wrong.
I dont know. I feel like it doesnt hit glutes and the interior of the thigs much, but i could be completely wrong

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
I’m a competitive powerlifter, so I’d definitely say squats. My legs have always been a big strong point and 80% of my leg training comes from big heavy squats. Do them often. Leg extensions are great too and some hamstring curls.
Thanks, this is what i was searching for more or less

I dont know. I feel like it doesnt hit glutes and the interior of the thigs much, but i could be completely wrong
the best combo for legs is barbell squats and quad extensions imo. It can hit the glutes but you have to not let your knees go in front of your toes while squating and youll feel a stretch in the glute and hamstring

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Zercher lunges to that plus lower back stimulus

• Love it
the best combo for legs is barbell squats and quad extensions imo. It can hit the glutes but you have to not let your knees go in front of your toes while squating and youll feel a stretch in the glute and hamstring
Thanks man, really appreciate it

Goblet/plate barbell back squat worked wonders for my legs ngl

• Love it
np if u have any questions about upper body to I can gladly help
Im having good advise and progress with that, thanks a lot. Any other user could take the offer though

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
Heavy Squats
Leg press
Leg extension

• Love it
Just do squats tbh

• +1
Ion hit legs g

• So Sad