question to zv1212

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
you are like very short, like 5ft3 or 5ft4? you wear extra small clothes , yes? but you are kinda fat so maybe you wear small sized ?
im asking because i have 9 year old cousin your size, he is a little fat boy hahaha and he has birthday next week... i thought ima gift him cool spiderman shirt!

@Nameless_Sunflower @subhuman incel @TheBlunderYears

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Stopping@Nothing19, subhuman incel and 1 other person
We're same size?

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3828
No, the other guy. I guess Im taller though but similar frame
he is very short framed , i cant imagine you having as shitty frame

he is like a little fat weasel, angry rat of course he is mad all the time because he looks up to people when he talks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 17791
he is very short framed , i cant imagine you having as shitty frame

he is like a little fat weasel, angry rat of course he is mad all the time because he looks up to people when he talks.
I wear XXS clothes but I'm 5'9 so im not angry

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3828
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 17791
so fucking weird, he is 5ft3 ... he probably wears even smaller size
I could bully his twink ass so suicide. He'd start gymcelling but would still get beaten up by me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 20618 and 2 others
I could bully his twink ass so suicide. He'd start gymcelling but would still get beaten up by me.
@FailedNormieManlet can you give us your estimations

how long should @zv1212 train mma as 5ft2 angry mexican to beat a 5ft9 twink dude ?

wont 5ft9 dude just jab the fuck outta tiny manlet? like @8PSLcel need 1 lesson of boxing and he would kill zv1212:(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, subhuman incel, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person

how long should @zv1212 train mma as 5ft2 angry mexican to beat a 5ft9 twink dude ?

wont 5ft9 dude just jab the fuck outta tiny manlet? like @8PSLcel need 1 lesson of boxing and he would kill zv1212:(
I did jujitsu for a while before. I'd put him in a headlock while I rest on his lungs.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person

depends on how long @8PSLcel did BJJ. But I'd say knowing @zv1212 weight, he would need a good 6 months to beat the twink. But he would have to train pretty hard. Only because 5'9 you would have to outgrapple them, and idk how good @zv1212 is at wrestling.
I did jujitsu for a while before. I'd put him in a headlock while I rest on his lungs.
how long you train?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 13332
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
depends on how long @8PSLcel did BJJ. But I'd say knowing @zv1212 weight, he would need a good 6 months to beat the twink. But he would have to train pretty hard. Only because 5'9 you would have to outgrapple them, and idk how good @zv1212 is at wrestling.

how long you train?
I did it for a few years. I could throw him around pretty easy tbh. I'd keep my distance and jab his stomach and neck until he gets weak, then I'd knock him down and slam my foot on his head, crushing his jaw.

@Thompsonz

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
if anyones wondering why hes so upset he had to make a post about it:

Screenshot 2022 07 12 014120

Screenshot 2022 07 12 014141

Screenshot 2022 07 12 014544

Screenshot 2022 07 12 014553

Screenshot 2022 07 12 014157

Screenshot 2022 07 12 014210

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ballskin, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 17791
often yes but small is often too short in the sleeves.
Yeah, Im normal length but very thin. So I usually have to go up a size

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Moggie
we'll piss off the neighbours

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
picture of @zv1212
Png clipart willy wonka charlie and the chocolate factory johnny depp grandpa joe eragon johnn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 13332 and 2 others
I did it for a few years. I could throw him around pretty easy tbh. I'd keep my distance and jab his stomach and neck until he gets weak, then I'd knock him down and slam my foot on his head, crushing his jaw.

@Thompsonz
wait was it BJJ or Japanese jiu jitsu (with strikes and shit), cuz if it's JJJ I got some bad news for you...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 13332 and subhuman incel
wait was it BJJ or Japanese jiu jitsu (with strikes and shit), cuz if it's JJJ I got some bad news for you...
Nigga, I donno. I did tackling and shit along with striking. I should get back into shape tbh, I could bust those boards in half with one strike.

Ninja type shit, I could destroy @zv1212 skull with a well placed palm. Hya! :feelstastyman:

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
@FailedNormieManlet vs @zv1212 in the looksmatch ufc event. Let them fight in the below 50kg weight class. Nigger starving african child weight class

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person

Attachments

• 1657608670212.png
    1657608670212.png
    935.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 20618
How many @curlyheadjames's would it take to overwhelm u in a fight. They will keep spawning around u
cod zombies mode innit

probably 3 could take me out, he is afraid of me and anorexic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
cod zombies mode innit

probably 3 could take me out, he is afraid of me and anorexic
Any one could beat you and piss on your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
Nigga, I donno. I did tackling and shit along with striking. I should get back into shape tbh, I could bust those boards in half with one strike.

Ninja type shit, I could destroy @zv1212 skull with a well placed palm. Hya! :feelstastyman:
I've fought JJJ guys, they are shit and I have never lost to one.
@FailedNormieManlet vs @zv1212 in the looksmatch ufc event. Let them fight in the below 50kg weight class. Nigger starving african child weight class
those two are going to die if a gust enters the room

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 20618
me vs proex for undercard.

James is confirmed 4'7 btw man
oh definitely 4 or 5 then

we need to have a midget mash
@Predeterminism @FailedNormieManlet @curlyheadjames

we must fight in a battle royale cage match, @Thompsonz could compete too as hes not a midget but is high T middleschooler pheno so he'd fit right in tbh

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Any one could beat you and piss on your face
post phyique

back it up. im sure you are a twig just like your idol, that middleschooler cuck

we must fight in a battle royale cage match, @Thompsonz could compete too as hes not a midget but is high T middleschooler pheno so he'd fit right in tbh
@subhuman incel dude, look at this midget. He is 5ft2

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and FailedNormieManlet
mirin new GIF avi keep this one it suits you the best and you seem like a proper edge underground forum member
Billy butcher

its what would happen to @Thompsonz if he tried to challenge me for real

until then ill keep him as my pet on a tight leash

• JFL
Am I JJJ guy or normal JewJitsu guy?
You're JJJ guy 100%, you did strikes lol

I would murder everyone, @Predeterminism might be hard because he supposedly is gymcelled and weighs 67kg - that's 10kg more than me rn. But I would still beat him I think pretty comfortably, but he has done a little BJJ - idk how much though

• JFL
You're JJJ guy 100%, you did strikes lol

I would murder everyone, @Predeterminism might be hard because he supposedly is gymcelled and weighs 67kg - that's 10kg more than me rn. But I would still beat him I think pretty comfortably, but he has done a little BJJ - idk how much though
But I did wrestling with it. What does that mean?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
But I did wrestling with it. What does that mean?
JJJ guys do some wrestling too, but the reason why they're shit is because they aren't doing much training against resisting people. I've fought/wrestled JJJ people before and most don't have a clue on wtf im doing and even the way they grip me I can tell they don't know wtf they're doing

• JFL

fight night coming soon

• JFL
JJJ guys do some wrestling too, but the reason why they're shit is because they aren't doing much training against resisting people. I've fought/wrestled JJJ people before and most don't have a clue on wtf im doing and even the way they grip me I can tell they don't know wtf they're doing
Yeah, I think I did the other thing. Half the lesson was ground stuff. 25% was pushups and shit and 25% was learning the striking stuff.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828 and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah, I think I did the other thing. Half the lesson was ground stuff. 25% was pushups and shit and 25% was learning the striking stuff.
Yeah that's standard, JJJ guys have okay groundwork but still suck tbh. Judo mogs a lot more, not knowing how to take a fight to ground is major failio imo

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19